Posted: 5 years ago
Hey, guys! 

I hope you all are doing well. I don't mean to offend anyone, but there's this genuine concern I want to ask you all about. Ever since Ranveer Singh has entered Bollywood, I have been noticing something extremely weird about one of his eyes.

I am unable to figure out which of his two eyes is having a problem (cross-eyed / crooked / lazy eye). It has always bothered me, but I just cannot figure it out. In this picture, his expressions are aggressive, which means both his eyes should be sticking out in rage as he gives that glare.

What do you guys think?

Edited by The-Voice - 5 years ago
I have never noticed anything funky about his eyes...although this picture is a different story. Looks absurd.
Originally posted by The-Voice

Hey, guys! 

I hope you all are doing well. I don't mean to offend anyone, but there's this genuine concern I want to ask you all about. Ever since Ranveer Singh has entered Bollywood, I have been noticing something extremely weird about one of his eyes.

I am unable to figure out which of his two eyes is having a problem (cross-eyed / crooked / lazy eye). It has always bothered me, but I just cannot figure it out. In this picture, his expressions are aggressive, which means both his eyes should be sticking out in rage as he gives that glare.

What do you guys think?

LOLLOLHis face a little look alike Shaddha Kapoor father. Sdha Kapoor father looks better than him. If not because Deepika like him, I don't think some Deepika fans fallen for him. Stupid and sex maniac. But, Im not deny, he was so good in bed scene. The face of condomROFL
I am not talking about his face, just his eyes. I find his eye symmetry distracting. That's all. 

I am not talking about his face, just his eyes. I find his eye symmetry distracting. That's all. 
LOL weird eyes. watch too much po*n and dirty movie.
Originally posted by OutsiderOne

LOL<font size="3">weird eyes. watch too much po*n and dirty movie.</font>

Hey, bhagwaan! Aap to bechare ke peechhe ho par gaye!!
Guys, let's not call names and stuff. It's not good. All I was saying is that one of his eyes looks dented. I just couldn't figure out which one. 
It maybe the angle of the camera and his expressions.