•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey this s my first post..
Wanted to know whether  nora was seen n bahubali film??
As far as I know I saw only tamana..anushka..but not nora..
Can anyone tell which role she played?

Also nora s beautiful than big lips..😆 but its awkward like y are they showing girls in this image.. as if they r behind boys and only know to seduce  Thank god thank god other girls are stronger..great going kish..Mandy..rochh..Priya..

Also jab rishab came first he was like I'm the devil of this house..  but now he is not on track!!
Who is she, anyway? And who is Gizele? 
I am a huge Bollywood buff, but what the heck, these people failed me!

For me, I knew the following:

Aman, from old Zee TV serials (Khulja Sim Sim happened much later)
Rimi
Vikas Bhalla, from Dil Ke Jharoke Mein with Manisha Koirala 
Puneet, from Josh and Sanskruti (serial on Star Plus)
Kishwer, Nonie from Hip Hip Hurray!

Others... I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE AND WHERE THEY CAME IN FROM!! 

Originally posted by The-Voice

Who is she, anyway? And who is Gizele? 
I am a huge Bollywood buff, but what the heck, these people failed me!

For me, I knew the following:

Aman, from old Zee TV serials (Khulja Sim Sim happened much later)
Rimi
Vikas Bhalla, from Dil Ke Jharoke Mein with Manisha Koirala 
Puneet, from Josh and Sanskruti (serial on Star Plus)
Kishwer, Nonie from Hip Hip Hurray!

Others... I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE AND WHERE THEY CAME IN FROM!! 

Yeah I too tried to know abt them..when sallu said he told she acted in bahubali movie..but where on earth was she in that movie..
Gissle no words.. Mujhe jaana bhi nahi hai..tell her to play task and leave soon
Nora is one of 3 girls in item song of Bahubali
Nora was one of the girls in the Manogari song from Baahubali movie. Green shirt I think? Not sure. She looked really pretty in the song LOL. And she's not a bad dancer. 

No idea where Gizele is from. I'm assuming fashion industry because Rochelle and Kawal knew of her before. Plus Suyyash mentioned his friend Vishal Singh knew her and Vishal (assuming he is the actor from SNS) also models part-time, so he must've met her from there. I don't think she is a model tho? Maybe a stylist or designer or connected to someone in the industry? 

Nora was one of the three lead dancers in that Manohari song from Bahubali.
She wore green.
Gizele is so called model...But I dont remember her seeing in any ads... I dont know in which ad she was a model...
 But I do remember her participating in two reality shows. one was Survivor India, and next was Welcome mehmaan nawasi ( I forget exact name) .. In welcome I remember her very well she was along with Debeena,Dimpy and karanvir bohra... She done a good job but debeena and dimpy was so jelous of her and purposefully gave low marks...

Originally posted by sinipillai

Gizele is so called model...But I dont remember her seeing in any ads... I dont know in which ad she was a model...
 But I do remember her participating in two reality shows. one was Survivor India, and next was Welcome mehmaan nawasi ( I forget exact name) .. In welcome I remember her very well she was along with Debeena,Dimpy and karanvir bohra... She done a good job but debeena and dimpy was so jelous of her and purposefully gave low marks...

Oh, teri!! This is the Survivor India wali Gisele? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

Totally different!!!