What the hell is wrong with Rishabh?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Can he be even trusted? I mean, he befriended Mandana and then made her an enemy overnight. 

He then befriended Priya and then turned around and bit her like a hurted snake, only because she punished him incorrectly. What kind of a friend are you, man? Damn! He cannot be trusted. 

Oh, btw, I found that head-touching, hair-tugging act between Prince and Rishabh extremely weird! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasjit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rishabh is a dirty dirty man and even all his antics during the nomination process W*F is wrong with this weirdo? ðŸ¤¢
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jasjit18

Rishabh is a dirty dirty man and even all his antics during the nomination process W*F is wrong with this weirdo? ðŸ¤¢

Yeah, I was enjoying his antics, and then all of a sudden t his happens. ðŸ˜•

Kishwer is the only one who has been the way she is since Day 1. Everyone else is being fake and changing colors - and oh, Keith doesn't even count! ðŸ¤¢
Jasjit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The-Voice

Yeah, I was enjoying his antics, and then all of a sudden t his happens. ðŸ˜•

Kishwer is the only one who has been the way she is since Day 1. Everyone else is being fake and changing colors - and oh, Keith doesn't even count! ðŸ¤¢

for me the only ppl who have remained the same are KSP... oh the irony ðŸ˜† ppl who get bashed the most are the real ones
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jasjit18

for me the only ppl who have remained the same are KSP... oh the irony ðŸ˜† ppl who get bashed the most are the real ones

It is true, actually. Inasmuch as I appreciate Kishwer for who she is (not fake, etc.), I know she will not win the show. She will go to the finals, yes, but will not win the show. ðŸ˜•
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He was pissed at her obv for taking his things but they were ok later on so it wasnt something major .
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh u forgot Diggy, he backstabbed her also by voting against her and saving Suyash. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It think he behaved fine and was just throwing a tantrum since he felt Priya acted on behalf of the other guys who wanted to let his protein powder be thrown away ...I thought it was more of a friendly fight ...
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

It think he behaved fine and was just throwing a tantrum since he felt Priya acted on behalf of the other guys who wanted to let his protein powder be thrown away ...I thought it was more of a friendly fight ...

Exactly !

It was more of a fight between two friends who was pissed at the other.
She was getting influenced my that gunda (prince) to take away rishabhs protein n that was pissing him off ! Cos she was getting played by that mawali takla