What the hell is wrong with Rishabh?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Can he be even trusted? I mean, he befriended Mandana and then made her an enemy overnight. 

He then befriended Priya and then turned around and bit her like a hurted snake, only because she punished him incorrectly. What kind of a friend are you, man? Damn! He cannot be trusted. 

Oh, btw, I found that head-touching, hair-tugging act between Prince and Rishabh extremely weird! 
Rishabh is a dirty dirty man and even all his antics during the nomination process W*F is wrong with this weirdo? Dead
Originally posted by Jasjit18

Rishabh is a dirty dirty man and even all his antics during the nomination process W*F is wrong with this weirdo? Dead

Yeah, I was enjoying his antics, and then all of a sudden t his happens. Confused

Kishwer is the only one who has been the way she is since Day 1. Everyone else is being fake and changing colors - and oh, Keith doesn't even count! Dead
Originally posted by The-Voice

Yeah, I was enjoying his antics, and then all of a sudden t his happens. Confused

Kishwer is the only one who has been the way she is since Day 1. Everyone else is being fake and changing colors - and oh, Keith doesn't even count! Dead
for me the only ppl who have remained the same are KSP... oh the irony LOL ppl who get bashed the most are the real ones

Originally posted by The-Voice

for me the only ppl who have remained the same are KSP... oh the irony LOL ppl who get bashed the most are the real ones

It is true, actually. Inasmuch as I appreciate Kishwer for who she is (not fake, etc.), I know she will not win the show. She will go to the finals, yes, but will not win the show. Confused
He was pissed at her obv for taking his things but they were ok later on so it wasnt something major .
Oh u forgot Diggy, he backstabbed her also by voting against her and saving Suyash. LOLLOLLOL
It think he behaved fine and was just throwing a tantrum since he felt Priya acted on behalf of the other guys who wanted to let his protein powder be thrown away ...I thought it was more of a friendly fight ...