Rochelle Devi first look at YOURSELF!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Rochelle is just plain irritating..even my ears who used to bleed every time she used to talk have gotten used to her non-stop abba jabba, she is turning out to be not only an arrogant tantrum queen but also as a ********

The way the KeRo + Prince are planning ever since yesterday is so shocking..I don't think I have ever seen this kind of plotting on BB! BB showed their game plan so clearly. 😕

I'm not a fan of Priya but Rochelle and Keith along with Prince are trying way to hard to show her in a bad light and as an unfair captain ever since Salman told her that she was a damn good captain. Their faces were so sad when Priya took Rishab's protein because their plan back-fired. 👎🏼 Kishwer is getting influenced too she is needs to run far away from these KeRo before she gets fully involved in the mob. 😆

Rochelle mocked Priya because she cries a lot and told her that she should start crying or other wise she will not be proven right LOL..this was said by THE DEVI who cries at the drop of a hat. (Now we know why she cries at everything.) 😆 Wow the irony! 👏 Now we can add double standards to the list of things Rochelle Devi possesses. 🥱

Here have a strong lady!
Gif Credit:
Chingaari

Mod note
: Name calling word edited out

Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
At this moment, Priya is the undisputed tantrum queen in the house. She is a veteran of this format and the most cunning player right now who is using the rifts between HMs to her advantage.
She didn't reach the final week of Big Brother Australia playing gilli-danda. 😆😆

She knows which nerve to touch for all contestants and that is what she has been doing since day 1.

Just as she sees that Rishabh is talking to Keith and others, she quickly takes him in her fold. And he is gullible. 😕

When Rochelle was going to tell Kanwaljeet to pick up his clothes, Priya went after her ..ORDERING her to not talk to Unclee jee...and then followed it up with NO ONE WILL pick up the clothes now. Drama queen who is just using her captaincy stint to rile up the HMs and in the process getting ample footage.

And the whole tantrum she threw - crying away while serving punishment...that was pretty weak. When all HMs have served punishment without crying...why was Priya aunty bawling?

She again threw an ugly tantrum after that Hindi teacher comment. This woman KNOWS how to use everything the HMs say or do to her advantage. Too bad...people don't see that.

And btw, it is not only Rochelle...but all the HMs who are of the opinion that Priya was throwing tantrums and crying to make the others look like losers. Kishwer, Prince said the same thing.

So if Priya plans to be a finalist with Rishabh and discusses nominations and passes comments on others, their plans and actions...it is fine? But other HMs having a strategy is NOT?😆😆 It is a game/competition. 
Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
Rochelle devi was getting praise from salman every week 
Now suddenly priya took her place,she just cant digest it
Woh to devi hey.. How can she share her place wit some one else!!
Rochelle is the most annoying contestant ever !
Let the haters hate her...
Me Loyal Fan of her ... ..👏

Rochelle will win Bigg Boss...😃😃😃
Wish BB had fistfights and wrestling matches. It'd be fun to see who'd win.
Rochelle is going to fall flat on her face...she is flying too high
Originally posted by xDarya

Rochelle is just plain irritating..even my ears who used to bleed every time she used to talk have gotten used to her non-stop abba jabba, she is turning out to be not only an arrogant tantrum queen but also as a cunning witch. 🤬

The way the KeRo + Prince are planning ever since yesterday is so shocking..I don't think I have ever seen this kind of plotting on BB! BB showed their game plan so clearly.😕

I'm not a fan of Priya but Rochelle and Keith along with Prince are trying way to hard to show her in a bad light and as an unfair captain ever since Salman told her that she was a damn good captain. Their faces were so sad when Priya took Rishab's protein because their plan back-fired. 👎🏼 Kishwer is getting influenced too she is needs to run far away from these KeRo before she gets fully involved in the mob. 😆

Rochelle mocked Priya because she cries a lot and told her that she should start crying or other wise she will not be proven right LOL..this was said by THE DEVI who cries at the drop of a hat. (Now we know why she cries at everything.) 😆 Wow the irony! 👏 Now we can add double standards to the list of things Rochelle Devi possesses. 🥱

Here have a strong lady!
Gif Credit:
Chingaari

You never fail to amaze me finding silliest reason to pick on Rochelle... Love ur spirit on hating someone to this extent.. Even when she doesn't do much...
Originally posted by Shrumunj

Rochelle is the most annoying contestant ever !

Not most..BT one of d most
Other one being her bff Mandy 😃
Don't overlook the fact that it wasn't just KeRo and Prince plotting against Priya. Kish and Suyyash were in it too. so even they agree that what Priya is doing is wrong.
Priya is a DQ and tries to make a mudda out of everything. For biased n authoratative ppl like her I am all for the older housemates strategizing and uniting against her. She isn't some inncoent doodh kee dhuli 😆