Fan Fictions

IPKKND - Vignettes - 27. Tujhpe Kurbaan Dil... Pt14/Pg31 upd 10/01/21 - Page 4

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Aparna - First of all lots of hugs to you yaar. I missed you so much on IF. And hearty congratulations for your marriage. I know how Asli Duniya becomes a killer after marriage. Hope now things are all settled and you are set in a routine with your In-laws, Hubby, work and marriage. 

Here my AD too has become a killer and I really am not coming on IF regularly. I am sometimes on FB and Aruni and me catch up a lot there. Aruni was blessed with a baby boy who is now a month old. So yeah lot of changes going on with everyone. 

Coming to the update - Good to see that you haven't lost your touch. The update has the same warmth your earlier stories had and I am so glad that you have restarted this series again. Now waiting to see who or what has caused this awesome day for Anjali and others to go downhill. Next time onwards pakka will be there on dot for this story. 

Welcome back Aparna 
-Sharada

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what a cliff hangar waiting to know what happened that the day ended badly
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back...

Waiting to know whats going to happen ahead...just hoping Dhruv could take care of Anjali and others
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You have one wonderful series here. I loved reading it. One after the other they are all very beautiful and awesome.😊
h-arshi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for tomorrow's update😃
AparnaRenu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

My dears, thank you for your gracious comments.

Missing my old gang, and still hoping to catch up with them, here is the next part...

Part 5

"Mrs. Anjali Jha?",

A disembodied voice asked from behind the blinding light glaring on to her face, as a microphone was thrust at her, almost hitting her chin.

"How do you feel? Do you think this event is going to take away all the notoriety that your much publicized divorce from eminent human rights lawyer Mr. Shyam Jha brought about?"

Anjali sat frozen for a monent, even as Khushi drew in a sharp breath, jumping up to shove the reporter back if necessary, her first instinct as always, to protect her Di from the big bad world. But as it is said, things had to get worse before they started getting better. The first reporter's question only a preview of what was to come, it was a barrage that followed.

" Or is this an initiative to cash-in on the power of the limelight that is on you now?"

"How does your brother feel about you coming out into the open?"

"Has he expressed concern over your negative influence on AR's stock market performance?"

"His wedding was also broiled in one controversy after the other, so isn't this becoming a trend in your family?"

"What do you have to say to justify such actions from you and your family?"

Khushi raised her voice, her heart breaking at the expression on Anjali's face. "Arre, yeh kya tareeka hai ek function mein pesh aane ka? Aapko zara si bhi tameez hain? Humein koi comment nahi hain, ab aap log jaayiye warna hum security ko bulaayenge! Aapko andaaza bhi nahi hain ki hum kya kar sakte hain!"

Seeing Payal and Dhruv hurrying towards them from the corner of her eye, she stepped back, satisfied at the panic on the face of the reporter, and the others who were warily eyeing her. Turning to Anjali, who was sitting unmoving, staring at the reporter who had thrown all those questions at her, Khushi crouched, "Di, chaliye, humein waise bhi nikalna chaahiye. Party almost khatam jo ho chuka hai..."

Tearing her eyes away and focussing on Khushi, Anjali looked at her blankly. Then slowly, her face became composed and with a grim smile and a slight pressure of her fingers on Khushi's arm, she stood up, drawing to her full height, staring straight at the camera with a slight smile.

"Humari zindagi mein jo kuch bhi hua, woh humari private, personal maamla hain, lekin aapke concern ke liye dhanyavad. Aur haan, hum ek nayi shuruath ki hain, kuch aise logon ke saath milke, jinhon ne apni zindgi mein bahut kuch sahaa hain, aur overcome kiye hain. Toh agar aap iss function ko unn logon ki zindagi ka ek naya adhyay maanein aur suport dein, toh ek humanitarian effort hogi, meharbaani hogi."

One could have heard a pin drop at that moment, when Anjali stopped speaking and with a serene smile, turned away from the cameras, walking back to the organizers area, flanked by a proud Khushi and a teary-eyed Payal.

His fists relaxing as he surveyed the scene, Dhruv turned to a flustered Mr. Goyal, who was vehemently asserting that he had given specific instructions to the security that only reporters were allowed inside, not their camera crew, and that too with crisp instructions that they weren't to interact with the guests, only to observe and report.

"I would be lying if I said Koi baat nahin', Mr. Goyal. This shouldn't have happened. Aur aap jaante hain ki jab mere donon bhaiyyon ko iska khabar milenge, toh all hell will break lose. Humari Di toh recover ho rahi hain, dheere dheere aur aisi ek reminder is cruel. But I know that you had taken every precaution. So please make sure the security detail is brought to task for this lapse and that this never happens again."

With that, he took one final glance around the room, his sharp eyes coming to a halt at one table, where three of the four occupants were staring at the media versus security staff ruckus ongoing, while the four one was sitting back at ease, his gaze unflinchingly fixed on the three women walking away from the hall.

Recognizing the look on that famous face, the look that sent a spear of fear through many a wrong-doer, the look that promised the nation that his attention was engaged and that the matter would be investigated and cross-questioned until a satisfactory answer to his questions were obtained, Dhruv felt a momentary spark of panic. But before he could dwell on the matter, his phone rang.

Automatically smiling at the familiar caller-tune, he answered, "Haan Bhabi? Abhi nikal rahe hain? Lekin dinner service toh ab bhi chaalu hain naah? Kya Di utna upset hain?

Her voice softening from the harsh tones that the situation had forced it into, Khushi held her Di tighter to her side, "Nahi Dhurv, aisi baat nahi hain. Woh theek hain. Lekin koi shak nahi hain ki yeh scene ab tak aired hua hoga. Aur ab calls aana shuroo ho jayega. Hum chaahte hain ki tumhare Bhaiyya se hum baat ghar jaake karein. Aur yahaan sab dekhne ke liye tum, Jiji aur Gautamji hain naah, toh koi gadbad nahi hogi. Tum buss jaldi aa jao taaki hum aur Di ghar chalein. Humein tumhare pass function ki kuch details chod ke jaana tha, jo Jiji akele Mr. Goyal se discuss nahi kar payegi."

Turning away, sparing one final glance at Raghuveer Singhania, who was now calmly eating the appetizers as he chatted with others at his table, looking as if he was merely a guest enjoying the evening, Dhruv walked off, hoping that he had misread that famous expression. The other option was too scary to think about.

Author's Note:

Another cliffie!  Those who have read Hai re Nandkishore would have recognizd this name... but who is he and what was the "look"?

Next update on Wednesday...

Also, I am stopping PM... please follow the index or this story thread...

Edited by Appurs - 8 years ago
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aparna dii welcome back... so happy and glad to actually read an update :) looking forward to more from u dii ..
arey wah I just came to welcome u and ek aur post aagaya ...
Edited by Cute6 - 8 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Brilliant Update Aparna. I didn't expect you would take the story in this way. Dekha I commented today on dot. 

WOW - so this update marks the entry of future husband of Anjali Singh Raizada. And looks like Raghuveer is mightily impressed by Ms.Anjali and he is going to pursue her no matter what. I was worried that something was wrong with the catering but nope this was something which I didn't expect. And is Shyam Jha behind this ruckus - If so Arnav is not going to spare him at all. Now waiting to see how or who the reporter is in cahoots with and why did he rake up the issue of Anjali's divorce here in this occasion. 

I have sent you a request on FB - Please accept it and I will reply to your PM later in the night. 
Edited by psarada - 8 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW... now I'm loving TKD even more... this is gonna be a fab ride i can tell... looking forward to see ahead... Edited by nishu_shorna - 8 years ago
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Very Very Interesting. What a cliff hanger!!!!! Want to  read more. Oh how can I wait.