Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: putti77

You are green now...
😊

Looks like the system heard me and set things rightπŸ˜†
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will look for an update when I get up for water...
Good night...πŸ€—
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KAVITHA
Your baby is adorable!!❀️
KM03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

KAVITHA

Your baby is adorable!!❀️

Thanks Drishti and putti😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavitha03

Thanks Drishti and putti😊

Kavitha, a boy with head full of hair and wavy too. Look you got our girls here with your boy!
πŸ˜† .
KM03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Kavitha, a boy with head full of hair and wavy too. Look you got our girls here with your boy!
πŸ˜† .

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
My heart goes out at the way Akka juggles with her varied roles...one does not find it easy to grapple with the hardships or the predicament  one faces...like the parent at the bus stop who is quizzing about the maternity wear, to me not offering a salve to an injured person i find unacceptable...I feel if II were in Akka's position she would have dressed the gash and fussed over her. Well maybe we get to hear the voices in II's head. Even earlier when she comes to help out she burns her hand trying to care for Shravvu...she moves things she cooks and care and even when she lands after the arunima episode...she is busy making dosas and chutneys and cleaning and is not fed dinner
Observing all these without considering the fact that she is the central character i would still say II is more invested...she is the giver in the relationship...materially...in care,,,,in attention...
It is not ok to send her home in that state of pain and hunger...how does it behoove Akka who on learning II is pregnant rushed to her first Kozhandhai...The maternal/ parent instinct will not allow her to act thus...so why is she losing it? With the blow hot blow cold of Bala...why does she think II will come and stay as her helper? Would Bala want it or Raman allow it?

So should II carry a cross for marrying the Dude or move to Munirca as suggested by Bala and her Appa because then II will be like them and her kids will have the company they think the child needs...The difference in fortune is there to stay...its the ability to deal with it and not convert it into a taunt or a barb everytime...So far II hasn't shared her hurt from anybody...she always tries to think from Akka's and Amma's perspective...she reaches out and so do all that are related by marriage...unless Akka gets her act together it is going to leave its imprint on the way the children interact in future we have a saying...pazhi oru idam pavam oru idam...Akka is the suthradhar who has to decide the tone and tenor of her relationship with the Bhallas(Ishitha Bhalla too)
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kavitha03

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Kavita, he is really very cute 😊
KM03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Hey Kavita, he is really very cute 😊

Thanks Sonal
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Pretty Cool! Click the link to checkout the video

he-lines-up-66000-cups-filled-with-water-1-by-1-when-the-camera-zooms-out-this-is-revealed-wow-2/Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago