SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 64

Posted: 8 years ago
Awww...I loved loved the shaving part...cho cho cute...
Ayyo so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
Look who wants more kids here๐Ÿ˜†

It's amazing how II is initiating things on bed๐Ÿ˜Š
Nivi pretending to shave...SOOO CUTEEE...
Finally the scene I envisioned...absolutely perfect Nish !!!! 

And Nivi worried for R&B...chooo sweett
It's always lovely to read about Lasya, Nivi and Sahanaโค๏ธ
"This is bad" I shudnt be eating my own young" II whispered He laughed throwing his head back

๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
Nivi and r&b are awesomeness ki dukan
Abs love them together
Hmm... Now what?? Back to the present?? Or to the future?
Nivi n RnB โค๏ธ
I agree as Swati told the kids changes in the course of growing up...

Nivi was bit talkative n naughty as baby n turned silent...
I think it is same with every individual.. Don't we all hear stories about our childwood and wonder who I was like that ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..

Nisha absolutely loved loved the shaving duo.

Brought back smiles and remembered our little exchange. Hummm...

โค๏ธ will get back to the Galaxy and write more ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Nivi got smacked . I feel like smacking myself now. I swear I've for the first and last time touched Alchohol for this life. I'm so done. I get up with the worst headache that I feel I've had and that " do it my way on this topic husband of mine has rubbed it in that in drinking lingo, this is what is called as hangover , has advised me to have plenty of water, smirked and has boarded his flight. And I'm here cursing myself with hands on my head. And if anyone is wondering the quantity I consumed it was a pithily 1 glass of champagne and another half wasted.
I tell you guys this alchohol is so overrated and I wonder how people don't get sick of it for the last 22 yrs.

By the way, what made me go for it after all these years? Well the dining was Parisian setting.
And so had it for SoSy, my childhood buddies who all drink an occasional glass or two and of course my my 17 yrs waiting for this moment hubs , who has laughed his way off to the airport.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ so true Kalpana I'm with you on that.. But I must admit I love ferrying some of my friends home after an evening out.. They are most well behaved and at their cheerful best..

Hope you headache is better I'm sure you have tried eating melons they are supposed to help hydrate ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

No one online ๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†