SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 63

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful Nisha loved itClap
the fact that bothered her so much told him she was possessiveHeart
Edited by kavitha03 - 6 years ago
Beautiful. Much like the snow that falls unnoticed. The quiet chapter that shows how no one is infallible, how sometimes we don't know how to say sorry, how to admit mistakes, how even the surest of them do make mistakes and how all that it takes to undo what is done is to be genuinely sorry. "Be" sorry and not "say" sorry. Beautiful.
"No "we" are not" he said, straightening up and pulling her and her bulge, his daughter, towards him

Heart        Heart

Heart
You know this chapter reminds me of various Christmas setting stories I have read. Snow, logs of wood burning in the fireplace, cosy warm home, air of Christmas cheer, deep contemplative mood. 
Ammo relaxed now...
The Dude accepted the stupid prank and assured her she is the most beautiful woman in his life...
Heart

No clothes n power cords for phones..
LOLLOL
Originally posted by putti77

Ammo relaxed now...
The Dude accepted the stupid prank and assured her she is the most beautiful woman in his life...
Heart

No clothes n power cords for phones..
LOLLOL

Now this would be fun without technology n work n work calls and all of it what will they do but talk LOL Wink LOL
Had been once at manali!!!Heart
Your writing is like poetry in motion... makes me wish I was a poet to describe how incredibly beautiful all your words relating to snow were... I could visualize the scene so clearly..
Finally some honesty about their insecurities. No matter how close two people are or how long they've been together, I feel there will always be new things to discover about each other. Not possible that the other will always accurately know what one is feeling. Words really are so important. 

Like the snow flakes, they will always be different because of where they come from. But like those very snow flakes, they always end up merging together beautifully to make the canvasEmbarrassed

Thank you Nisha. This one will be etched in my memory for a long time to come.Hug