SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 62

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you Nisha.

1. The snow Embarrassed loved the way you write about it.. Miss it want to be there too. And is that how it looks out of your window?

2. RnB owns up.Heart. And she feels reassured.

They are like snow flakes .. Completely singular

So you you Nisha

Clap

Thanks enjoyed reading this!
Can I say I cried reading this and it won't be stupid enough that I cry for a man who doesn't know how to apologise who is not good at expressing yet he skirts through it like its nobody's biZ. I LOVE THESE TWO AND YES NO TWO ARE ALIKE AND NONE WOULD BE LIKE THESE TWO ARE.
loved the cute story between the trees and the snow
Embarrassed

i see them saying things out and i am life - yup...no major lets have a talk II 
its more a..we will express and not make a big scene out of our huge realizations but keep it simple

i dont think any conversations can be an assurance...ppl forget conversations and promises and such things
the more we talk the more we butcher our-self with the issue with no outcome
conversations are mostly to make a point to have the last word and to feel elated that we proved our point and had the last word
no solutions as such
and thats totally my belief...how i look at things

i think actions make the difference
and trust love or confidence cant be gained with a few promises...it needs time and understanding
these two need the same  

i talk a looot and most of it is pointless ranting...so for me conversations as solutions is an over rated idea an idea that wont work
its purely my opinionTongue 
Namratha

THANK YOU

I get a lot of snow, not like Canada but considerable
I watch it fall, its almost like they want to change their mind and go back up to the sky, some float for the longest time

If I am home or at my work desk (looking at the warehouse) I often imagine what they must feel, because some float forever, like saying "nahiii, please please koi mujhe rok do, I dont wnat to fall on the ground"

I imagine lines between inanimate things

Even bus doors opening and closing in India, or a running faucet

Its fun...I can make anything talk in my head
GOOD GRIEF!!!
THAT STUBBLE
AND THE BREATH
AND THOSE WORDS
JUST KILL ME DA
RAKSHASANEY

good grief!!!Edited by ishruhi - 6 years ago
Nisha aapke liye pictures hai pg.61 pe Embarrassed
the tree and snowflake story was an adorable as a conversation in a family
sun - pa
tree - ma
snowflakes - kids

the mischievous kids trouble the mom and do as they wish with the moms
trouble her
demand things and have their time
and then the dad simply makes an angry face and the kids melt down into a puddle and go hide in the comfort of their rooms in fear LOLLOLLOL

loved the description of the weather in himachal and  the snow and its crafted cheer and beauty 
want to escape into the winter whites and wear them all over as a blanket as the sun reminds us he is still around and assures to keep us warm when the snow threatens to freeze us in its mischief Embarrassed 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Namratha

THANK YOU

I get a lot of snow, not like Canada but considerable
I watch it fall, its almost like they want to change their mind and go back up to the sky, some float for the longest time

If I am home or at my work desk (looking at the warehouse) I often imagine what they must feel, because some float forever, like saying "nahiii, please please koi mujhe rok do, I dont wnat to fall on the ground"

I imagine lines between inanimate things

Even bus doors opening and closing in India, or a running faucet

Its fun...I can make anything talk in my head
perfect trait for a storyteller ClapEmbarrassedWink
like singing is in II the stories are in you Wink

have a goodday/night 
cyaaa

will see you guys on Monday and until then have an amazing time Big smileHug