SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 61

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
In this matter, one II didn't compare him with ranjan and two it always mainly his past affair (from his school to before marriage) not  after  his  father  scandal .so II is not more or less comparing his prank like sam did.it's always about his ex and his higher life style that triggered her this time more badly.
Hi Taara
I believe we haven't spoken earlier. Today is as good as any day to start I guessEmbarrassed
So agree with your post. It's them, the leads. They are behaving and reacting the way they are. We can review their behavior the way we work, but it can never fit the bill for us to the t and nor does it have to. Sometimes we do get carried away a lot because of the love for this tale and its characters. But its best to remain objective and enjoy the ride at other times, right?Tongue
Can't wait for the next one. Hope Nisha jaldi aaye. 

Taara
Liked the way you reviewd the update..
It was refreshing to read..
Clap Clap
Good morning People!!!

Ahhh... So I have pages to catch up you girls have been busy..Still on the great debate generated by RnB and II. Lage raho.

Update Nahi aaya Kya..

Nisha ji update eppo... Waiting waiting.. For lunch and update ..
"No two are alike"

They had no change of clothes, no laptops, no power cords for their phone.
She didnt know if she could take time off, she hadnt run this by Bally first
NOT BALLY

YES
RITUAngry
AYYO!!!

They ate quietly, she was reminded of the first meal together in the MM lounge
How he almost finished eating when she joined him "You hungry?" he asked?EmbarrassedLOL

PAAVI
she looked at his right hand, the band aid was still on.

Amma had fussed over it like anything, he had smiled amused at the seriousness in her toneEmbarrassed

The conditions were blizzard like outside...the help got the fireplace goingDay Dreaming

R&B pulled the curtains apart so they could view the
falling snow flakes, like a whisper they floated gently, swaying taking their time before they lost their identity, falling on a big heap
From then on they will only be used for snow balls and snow men, until they landed they "could be on their own"
No two were alike...
She watched the tiny flakes in flight

"Did u come here often while growing up?" she asked

"A few times a year" he nodded

There were family pictures on the walls unlike MM.
MM was sterile, it had original art on the wall and hand crafted furniture

This was more of a cozy haven

It was half the size of MM
Not 25,000 sq ft, just less than 10,000
Between two floors and slanting roof, that had snow piled a foot or two high, the balcony rails were frozen with ice,
and it continued to fall like tiny white feathers

She gently opened the door, it was frozen/stuck
He pried it open for her

The wintry breeze caressing her skin
Frosty crystals rained

She kneeled down wrapped in a blanket and felt the snow in her hand, the top layer was soft like powder, the whitest of white
She let her arm dig in, it went down uptil her elbow and she encountered solid ice.

The white of snow, almost blinding, it looked like the night sky was aglow because of the reflection
The trees limbs sagged under the weight of it, "promise me there wont be any more" they demanded

"We will do no such thing" the group of flakes descended giggling

"But... but... u are too heavy for me" the tree limb groaned

"No we are not!! Feel us, we dont weigh anything" the flake winked "Each one of us is a work of art"

"Bah!! U travel in groups and sit on me until the sun hears my plea and comes to my rescue" the tree accused

She pulled out her arm shuddering, when her imaginary story was over

He gave her a towel

She stood up and shut the door, and leaned on it shivering
She knew though IF he wanted to, he could cheat, while in Paris and SHE WOULD NEVER KNOW,
the thought hadnt crossed her mind ONCE in the last 8 months
She came to the stunned realization as to why it had not
She hadnt stayed up once... worrying all night he was having an orgy

WHY?

"I dont fear u will cheat on me" she said more clearly

Her cheeks were flushed pink
Her eyes sparkling

"I just fear u will no longer find me attractive" she said, startling him

He didnt know what to say

"No" I dont fear u will cheat on me" she repeated shaking her head looking at him deeply

He took her hand gently, feeling her pink nail color, rotating her Cartier and platinum wedding band

"I lived my life however I chose to II" he said softly almost in a whisper "When I proposed to you, I chose to get married" he confirmed

"She fits the profile of the kind of women you..." she spoke and stopped
YOU LIKE TO DATE?
U LIKE TO "HOOK UP WITH"?
U LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH?
U LIKE TO MAKE LOVE TO?
NO NO
DONT SAY ANYTHING
U NEVER CHOOSE THE RIGHT WORDS
BE VERY CAREFUL DI

"The kind u must miss since u are married to me?" she said abruptlyShocked

He caught his breath, and let it out audibly

"Do u sometimes feel u would have never married someone like me if we hadnt tried to
kill each other at work?" it was her turn to put him in a spot

Just like he asked her "Do u think I will cheat on u because Ranjan cheated on my Ma"

"I dont know... Ive never tried to kill someone and married her later" he said huskily, lowering his head, laughingROFL

"We will always be completely different u know that dont u?" she asked softlyEmbarrassed

I WILL ALWAYS BE MIDDLE CLASS
I WILL ALWAYS LACK FASHION SENSE
I WILL ALWAYS SIT ON THE FLOOR CROSS LEGGED AND SING DEEKSHITHAR KRITIS
I WILL WEAR JASMINE IN MY HAIR
AND WATCH SANTHANAM COMEDY SCENES AND LAUGH LIKE A MAD WOMAN
I WILL ALWAYS EAT RICE WITH MY HAND

"Welll...I didnt want to marry a man" he said on her ear.

GOOD GRIEF!!!
THAT STUBBLE
AND THE BREATH
AND THOSE WORDS
JUST KILL ME DA
RAKSHASANEY

"Its impossible for me to picture u separate from ur... umm..." she mumbled

PAST!!!!
THERE!!
I SAID MOST OF THE SENTENCE
DIDNT I?

"Just like its impossible for me to dissociate myself from Ranjan's infidelity?" he thought, but he didnt say it

He had his insecurity about what people thought of his connection to Ranjan's deeds
She had her insecurities about not being "good enough" for someone like him

"I dont find her attractive II" he said STRAIGHT, INTO HER EYES, choosing that exact moment to relay his opinion on Arunima
 cupping her face

and watched her facial muscles relax spontaneously

Its like he had just told her, "U are the most beautiful woman I have ever met II" or repeated line by line every rant
she had just shouted to herself in her mind about Iyers and kritis

Her eyes sparkled with joy

"It was a stupid prank II!!!" he said, further

And BIG FAT tears rolled down her cheek, she nodded her head furiously, agreeing

the fact that bothered her so much told him she was possessive

"But I still wont let u go to Paris" she ordered huskily lacing her arms across his waist and crushing him a steely grip, burying her face in his chest

JUST like she always did, she went back to her favorite peeve

"U are to heavy for me!!!" she whispered, straining under the weight of his wiggling daughter and him

"No "we" are not" he said, straightening up and pulling her and her bulge, his daughter, towards himEmbarrassedHeartHug

Originally posted by dristi64

Hi Taara
I believe we haven't spoken earlier. Today is as good as any day to start I guessEmbarrassed
So agree with your post. It's them, the leads. They are behaving and reacting the way they are. We can review their behavior the way we work, but it can never fit the bill for us to the t and nor does it have to. Sometimes we do get carried away a lot because of the love for this tale and its characters. But its best to remain objective and enjoy the ride at other times, right?Tongue

Thumbs Up agreed!!
Originally posted by dristi64

Hi Taara

Hi dristi...
Lamba sa msg likha tha delete ho gaya...
Anyways just dat im sure getting carried away is so easy wid them...aakhir itna pyaar hai...sometimes we can just let dem be dem and den sometimes we own dem like ours and ready to fight der every battle...i prefer fighting His a bit more ;)
falling snow flakes, like a whisper they floated gently, swaying taking their time before they lost their identity, falling on a big heap
From then on they will only be used for snow balls and snow men, until they landed they "could be on their own"

i bow to the story teller in you just for this line right here

oh how do i explain what this line means to me...the analogy is my favoritething about grammar
i have lived drawing parallels to nature and and life to animals and life and to everything within life and life
this line meant a lot and i absolutely loved it.
Edited by NSB7 - 6 years ago