SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 60

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by Aina91

when the dude thinks that II thinks he'll cheat because it is in the family genes.
Why doesn't he think that maybe its also because of his previous affairs? why was only Ranjan scandal only considered when infact his previous way of living life is one big reason?

Spot on! 
Yehi baat maine puchi kal... And itna direct I couldnt convey mere doubts ko. 

Behwn... Kahan rehti ho tum??? Aise kaise tum mere mann ko padh lwti ho LOL

Mauritius Cool
Oh maybe am just a psychic LOL

Originally posted by Ashu25

when the dude thinks that II thinks he'll cheat because it is in the family genes.
Why doesn't he think that maybe its also because of his previous affairs? why was only Ranjan scandal only considered when infact his previous way of living life is one big reason?

Spot on! 
Yehi baat maine puchi kal... And itna direct I couldnt convey mere doubts ko. 

Behwn... Kahan rehti ho tum??? Aise kaise tum mere mann ko padh lwti ho LOL

Mauritius Cool
Oh maybe am just a psychic LOL

Beta psych toh maine bhi padha hai bahut... Lekin yeh telepathy bahut achcha ja raha mere favour mein Big smile
Ok I think we all need her smile to rejuvenate

Originally posted by putti77

She knew his past relationships and married him.. He stays in Paris most of the time where one of his ex stays, with whom he had 4 to 4.5 yrs of relationship.. So II should everyday live in fears... He has come out of his past relationships, it has been close to one year the guy is completely into her.. He knows his past cannot be erased and she also knows it... If he says sorry or promises will she come out of her insecurities? He was in relationships not cheated on anyone like Ranjan(I believe he is not)..

Looking at all these things II should not stay in Delhi.. She should go to Paris..
If he can cheat on her in Delhi so in Paris...

Putti what I mean here is though Ranjan scandal is one of the reason of the II's insecurity,another would also be  his previous affairs (another big insecurity of her ) never brought up during their convo and only aspect of ranjan scandal was talked about. that what I mean.

I know R&B  will never cheat on her but II ke insecurities don't let her see the truth

Originally posted by putti77

She knew his past relationships and married him.. He stays in Paris most of the time where one of his ex stays, with whom he had 4 to 4.5 yrs of relationship.. So II should everyday live in fears... He has come out of his past relationships, it has been close to one year the guy is completely into her.. He knows his past cannot be erased and she also knows it... If he says sorry or promises will she come out of her insecurities? He was in relationships not cheated on anyone like Ranjan(I believe he is not)..

Looking at all these things II should not stay in Delhi.. She should go to Paris..
If he can cheat on her in Delhi so in Paris...

Putti what I mean here is though Ranjan scandal is one of the reason of the II's insecurity,another would also be  his previous affairs (another big insecurity of her ) never brought up during their convo and only aspect of ranjan scandal was talked about. that what I mean.

I know R&B  will never cheat on her but II ke insecurities don't let her see the truth

What I feel is he thinks she knew about his past relationships and married him.. Here the situation was something like he was cheating on her and she caught him...  So Ranjan scandal came into his mind...
Nevertheless these insecurities should come out bring them closer..Smile

I dont knw why...but the prank didn't really hit me that hard...like dats how r&b pranks rt...u cant expect spilling haldi frm him...he had to piss her off and he knew wat buttons to press...never wld he hv thot it wld become a question of fidelity... And for II is it really this prank... Hasn't this thot always been in her mind...doesn't she wonder if he is wid M wen he is in Paris...those thots are always in hr mind...just dat sometimes dey get triggered more strongly... D prank just did dat but it wasn't like...ooh my god i suddenly see my sati savitra husband wid skimpily clad woman...she anyways thinks her to hot to handle husband can easily hv something gng behind (dats wat i think)...but right now wen she thot he got to see the straight reaction... Many a times she successfully hides(or maybe dats a fragment of my imagination)...and her reactions might hv got him thinking...which i don't knw...ranjan has to be d first thot...dats d first things he wld associate with infidelity... His genes...its nt abt rt n wrong...its just dat first reaction (illogical sometimes) dat stems out of ur worst fears...
Fr any 3 of d kids...if anyone wld question der loyalty im sure der first reaction has to be are they comparing me wid dad...bt wen he playef d prank he just did wat he thot irritates her...irritates anyone...seeing ur man wid anodr woman... Bt did she really think abt it to a question of his cheating on hr... She nvr really expressed abt alot b4 he nvr really thot...dis time she did and he thot...thats how dey learn abt each odr...dey don't talk (well II does a talk alot but refering to problems in the box)...they react...and well sometimes d odr person gets the reaction sometimes dey dont(RB had an issue wid Abhi...well nit dat he loves DII but well he has got use to it II)...

And i don't expect II to question him or express in words exactly wat d issue...we are talking abt a girl who got married without clarifying her biggest doubts abt the exes...so somewhere she knws wat he is...der is dat trust...in dat battle of doubts and trust i think the later won wen dey got married... But the former keeps coming up to mess...and she just wants to hide it under the cover qnd run away... Its not even a yr of marriage... All.those thots are messed up in the head...once apon a time wen she was getting married i wondered hw cld she wen she didn't even knw where she wld live...and den ppl talked der marriage being dr discovery anf journey of knowing and adjusting... And dey are discovering and its good like dat...der reactions can't be ours...dey are not u n me...dey are RB n II...dey can play der pranks and react as they wish to...dey don't hv to fit our bill of wats acceptable but it each others...n i think we r far more objective wen looking at d scene frm outside but wen we are inside its...d status is always its complicated...

God knows wen will i write a post which makes complete sense to me atleast...
Nt saying anything new...but ya...TO INDICT THE ASHAMED was a really good title...thak it hit the nail...