SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
Omggg! Bas RnB n Niviii...Thankuuu Nishaaa jii for this lovelyyy updateee! Loved it!
The one n only one thing that warmed up my heart... RnB TALKED ALL TIME! Hayeee!❀️❀️ 
The cutest daddeee n kuttii i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!
Want to contain that sweet day at MM in a small glass box n go for replays million times!!!!
He gave her hers...she want his...how adorable my good lord!!!!!!!
Baby playing with choc syrup,dad watching those,'the man with less words' talking n cooing with his angel!!!!!!
Iwe can feel that immense happiness he feels when he hears that cooing sound of his daughter!!!!!!

Sooo lovely update!!!!how u write all this nisha???want to c more of ii rnb n nivi...
Dnt know why but i want Ii's delivery a bit early!like,cant wait!abhi nivi chahiye!!!
Originally posted by ishruhi

The cutest daddeee n kuttii i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!
Want to contain that sweet day at MM in a small glass box n go for replays million times!!!!
He gave her hers...she want his...how adorable my good lord!!!!!!!
Baby playing with choc syrup,dad watching those,'the man with less words' talking n cooing with his angel!!!!!!
Iwe can feel that immense happiness he feels when he hears that cooing sound of his daughter!!!!!!

Sooo lovely update!!!!how u write all this nisha???want to c more of ii rnb n nivi...
Dnt know why but i want Ii's delivery a bit early!like,cant wait!abhi nivi chahiye!!!

So do I nouf I want ii to have her delivery immediately so that we could get loads of the father daughter fun 
Hey nisha (if its ur actual name) its my first comment , I have started ur story since 2-3 month ago perhaps... ( don't know wat was ur current thread DAT time) n now i am at ur currently running thread.I actually came across it before also but didn't go with it coz I couldn't digest d conversation of R&B N Sam as it was just awkward for me.i mean how can anyone talk to his sis like DAT I just couldn't imagine d equation dey shared I feel emotionally disturbed so thought wat might be ahead in dIS story so I simply quit after d 1st chapter itself. But den d YHM which we witnessing going worse day by day (i think at surrogacy time may be wen RAMAN ignoring ISHITA DAT was too much for me so I started searching for alternative for my imagination for ISHRA thru forum story N moreover stories which is long enough to get me involved in it N which can offer me plenty of updates which through which i can over d TRAUMA caused by YHM serial anytime I want.)
So I started once again wen I encounter it again as I saw its count of thread I became more den happy N ignoring my discomfort I started wid it N believe me it was/is just too good still I upset by it sumtime but den got over it by ur next update or go back to ur previous update which I like most.

Why suddenly I start commenting coz of R&B mindset or his ignorance or can say his mysterious character.I have plenty to say but I will just restrict myself to prank issue.OK we all know even R&B itself know how his II is.her prank N all are just childish act like her never hurt him emotionally (intentionally) but here R&B knows how insecure she is, still he intentionally called his highschool sweetheart (dont tell me she was his first & in dat too in balcony which makes balcony his favorite for lifetime)to do prank on her.
DIS shows his personality may be he hates his Father for his doing but I found R&B also worse(sorry for my middle class mentality but I can't digest sexual activity before marriage DAT too wid numerous no of girls just for fun).so his prank indicates DAT he is too causal about dIS even after marriage OK he didn't find her attractive N just play wid her boobs to irk II like really.may be he is not thought much about dIS coz for him it is same type of prank like II's.may be its cool for him N now even it cool for II as she trust him N actually he was not cheating her still he should/must not do dIS type of so called prank.plz open up R&B thought more.bdw ur future track is really like stress buster ur current track is really prank part was disturbing.
Thanks bdw for such a beautiful journey hope it will go on.
He was mesmerized, obsessed, possessive and mad about her
He was mesmerized, obsessed, possessive and mad about her

Can't get over these lines 😳 ❀️
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

So do I nouf I want ii to have her delivery immediately so that we could get loads of the father daughter fun 
Me too πŸ˜›
Originally posted by putti77

Me tooπŸ˜›

Me bhi, the other day Jyoti mentioned it wanted it too 😳
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Me bhi, the other day Jyoti mentioned it wanted it too 😳

Me too... But we can celebrate imp dates as
new year, Valentine , their first anniversary, II b'day