SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
Kajal
The best part is

They will very carefully, very clearly, and very succinctly say everything wrong

Thats the cutest part

The confidence with which they say it wrong is to die for

Pritee: I have two boys
The younger one is a terror

Last night he borrowed a ball of roti ka atta, put it thru my murukku maker first, when he was unhappy with the results
He started playing with it by flinging it at his laptop watching brother
His brother is lost to the world when he watches Netflix
So until the ball of atta stuck to my teenager's forehead he didnt have a clue

He first thought it was umm... never mind

Even after he found out it was atta he wasnt too happy

I usually threaten friends with "Main isko tere ghar chhodkar chali jaaoongi" types for my 7 year old

So yeah..

Nisha
The whole update is fun riot..
Each n every line is super..
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Kajal
The best part is

They will very carefully, very clearly, and very succinctly say everything wrong

Thats the cutest part

Last night he borrowed a ball of roti ka atta, put it thru my murukku maker first, when he was unhappy with the results

I usually threaten friends with "Main isko tere ghar chhodkar chali jaaoongi" types for my 7 year old

So yeah..

My family we have all girls and I feel my family is sort of a k serial, when a baby is born we see the horoscope and then there are some letters that are taken into consideration for naming the baby and after me every baby born got "k" as there lucky initials, I'm tired of finding girls names with k's.

My little cousin stutters even now at the age of 8, when she began speaking she used to say f instead of s, I made a video of asking her to say suck and she would say the obvious, then that video had gone viral amongst my friends. I could upload it if I knew how to upload a video and the way she used to utter it for some lalaach I would give her.
My niece is a gundi, I call her gundi too, the moment she would see me she would cry to be lifted up with my injured spine I would cry for not being able to do so then. Babies and kids are the best thing this world has to offer.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Kajal
The best part is

Thats the cutest part

So yeah..

I love it when you talk about this Chotta bomb of yours. Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
Sorry Kajal. It's true. I understand the phrase bache Bhagwan ki den hotte hain. It's damn refreshing to be back home of you have kid to come back too.
We all look forward to be back home early when my nephew comes down for vacation.
THE NAME IS A 40 YEAR OLD SMELLY SOAP
WHY ARE U SO ARROGANT?Ouch

🤣
It was Hilarious riot Nisha from start to end
Twins r rely out of this world...
I mean so much badmashi, how come...
My elder one is a saint..
But Arishka is a devil wht I used to think until
I came to know that kids can go to this level 😲

It was just mind blowing literally mind blowing 😆

Cute update❤️
she was not allowed to take an auto with the kids, R&B was sure, one of the twins 
would climb over, mid route like Junior Chiranjeevi in D Rama Naidu movies and dance on the yellow roof🤣🤣
JINKE GHAR MEIN 555 UNKE KAPDE CHAMKE HAR DAM. 555 DETERGENT AUR TIKIYA 
wow doordarshan and vividh bharti ads absolubtely fantastic. 
ads such as  bobby sabun, uma falls, luna, ghar mein roshan hota bajaj, ECE bulb hi laana... good good days. 

in regards to the bhalla clan - How can you not love these junior monsters... after all when the senior monster is so delectable juniors have got to be equally edible haina? 
friday ki shuruaat achchi hui hai.. lets see what the weekedn has in store for us. 

and now THE PRANK - I not for  a moment believe that RB didnt know that II would be horribly hurt.. he wanted to hurt her, like nisha has rightly said he knows he is capable of delivering immense hurt and pain and that is what he wanted to do, because he is so frustrated with the way he feels about himself. it validates his own feelings about II and her possessivenes makes him feel happy, thrilled and powerful. lekin ab kuchch samay ke liye shayad theek hai...so pranks RIP.  
Originally posted by taramira

JINKE GHAR MEIN 555 UNKE KAPDE CHAMKE HAR DAM. 555 DETERGENT AUR TIKIYA
wow doordarshan and vividh bharti ads absolubtely fantastic.
ads such as bobby sabun, uma falls, luna, ghar mein roshan hota bajaj, ECE bulb hi laana... good good days.

in regards to the bhalla clan - How can you not love these junior monsters... after all when the senior monster is so delectable juniors have got to be equally edible haina?
friday ki shuruaat achchi hui hai.. lets see what the weekedn has in store for us.

and now THE PRANK - I not for a moment believe that RB didnt know that II would be horribly hurt.. he wanted to hurt her, like nisha has rightly said he knows he is capable of delivering immense hurt and pain and that is what he wanted to do, because he is so frustrated with the way he feels about himself. it validates his own feelings about II and her possessivenes makes him feel happy, thrilled and powerful. lekin ab kuchch samay ke liye shayad theek hai...so pranks RIP.

Woh Nirma ad

Washing powder Nirma
washing powder Nirma
doodh si safedi
Nirma se aaye
rangeen kapde bhi
khil khil jaaye
Sabki pasand Nirma...
Washing powder Nirma
washing powder Nirma
hema rekha jaya aur sushma
sabki pasand nirmaaa
washing powder nirma
detergent tikiya nirma ...nirma
doodh si safedi nirma se aayi
rangeen kapda bhi khil khil jaye .

Rasna ad, doodh doodh ad piyo khoob, raho fit and fine.
Sweet nostalgia.

and yes the question, II was able to step up and answer.
But what if she had chosen to remain silent and evade this Qtn . Thankfully, she did not say, " I don't want to discuss this ". On that count, yes she took a big leap by stepping up and words do help.
But the elephant got addressed and they are bk in happy space again.Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago