SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Hello all..🤗

Hey everyone!!
Hello SR..
Just sharing something I got on WhatsApp
...whenever I see food being wasted in various functions...I get angry and feel bad..so many people just serve themselves everything and won't eat half the ffood on their plates and they reach the same thing to the little kids also.

Ratan Tata Tweet...
Germany is a highly industrialized country. In such a country, many will think its people lead a luxurious life.
When we arrived at Hamburg , my colleagues walked into the restaurant, we noticed that a lot of tables were empty. There was a table where a young couple was having their meal. There were only two dishes and two cans of beer on the table. I wondered if such simple meal could be romantic, and whether the girl will leave this stingy guy.
There were a few old ladies on another table. When a dish is served, the waiter would distribute the food for them, and they would finish every bit of the food on their plates.
As we were hungry, our local colleague ordered more food for us.When we left, there was still about one third of un-consumed food on the table.
When we were leaving the restaurant, the old ladies spoke to us in English, we understood that they were unhappy about us wasting so much food.
"We paid for our food, it is none of your business how much food we left behind," my colleague told the old ladies. The old ladies were furious. One of them immediately took her hand phone out and made a call to someone. After a while, a man in uniform from Social Security organisation arrived. Upon knowing what the dispute was, he issued us a 50 Euro fine. We all kept quiet.
The officer told us in a stern voice, "ORDER WHAT YOU CAN CONSUME, MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE SOCIETY. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS IN THE WORLD WHO ARE FACING SHORTAGE OF RESOURCES. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO WASTE RESOURCES."
The mindset of people of this rich country put all of us to shame. WE REALLY NEED TO REFLECT ON THIS. We are from country which is not very rich in resources. To save face, we order large quantity and also waste food when we give others a treat.
(Courtesy: A friend who is now changed a lot)
THE LESSON IS:- THINK SERIOUSLY ABOUT CHANGING OUR BAD HABITS. Expecting acknowledgment, that u read the message and forward to your contacts. 
VERY TRUE -"MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE SOCIETY."
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

This is going to be most special surprise that Dude has given to II.
Actually he has given quite a few:

Proposal itself was big one.
Cartier ring.
Her birthday surprise with II pendant.
Taking her to his school.
Some make-up stuff of MAC & some branded purse/clutch
Books
Flowers.
Bracelet & being there for Karwachauth
But this tops the list whisk her to Kasauli just clear things and manao his bibi.

Venice trip was also there
And small surprises he gives her all the time
Hello all
Jyo Kajal SR🤗

Loved all the updates...just reiterates Nishas talent in penning this tale...I loved the way the snow flakes were described...made me wish I could watch it for real. And the conversation of snow flakes are the same that both II AND DUDE WOULD HAVE HAD ðŸ˜Š

Read all the discussions about dude's prank😆 and hope everyone are satisfied with how Nisha has taken it forward...I loved it...how she directly addressed her thoughts ..

Joke abt  namma bengaluru traffic
Offered lift to a colleague on the way to office, he politely refused "sorry man, I am in a hurry today" and continued walking...

#BangaloreTraffic
Be back later
...have some chores😊
Hey Shilpa!! For that wastage of food I have friend she would almost die by choking herself but not waste food, if she ordered sth and quantity is too much she would sit through it to complete it. We just learn sth from someone everyday and she taught me not to waste food atleast as much you have ordered like do your bit 😳 and others will follow.

For now I'm bored of studying continuously two more and I would be done with it. I'm just feeling that I have been writing exams continuously since September.
Hello SR, Shilpa, Sonal, Kajal and everyone here.
Dristi and Kajal Good Luck. Good Luck to others giving exams as well.

Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Hello SR, Shilpa, Sonal, Kajal and everyone here.
Dristi and Kajal Good Luck. Good Luck to others giving exams as well.

Hey pritee
How r u??
Kajal study dear only two left
Then u will be free bird!!
Sunita not here seems she also studying
Drishti best of luck to u for exams
Putti must be in traffic ..
And everyone else hav a great weekend

Waiting for Kasauli adventure 😉
Paanch sau pachpan & Adbuktion😳

Pregnant with Sahana, 3.5 months, i.e., carrying a melting Ved in her arms, dragging a preoccupied Sid playing with a superhero, Nivi clutching Sid's other hand
The Sarojini Nagar crowd was too much to handle for II
Against his vociferous protest she went and got herself a hair cut the day after she found herself pregnant with Sahana
From below her tush, her hair was now almost above it, she got it chopped 6 inches, still it was too long

She wore a lemon yellow khadi kurta, and a orange kalamkari salwar, she usually brought Mahavir with her, so she had help managing the boys
Only in Paris she took them out alone
NEVER in Delhi unless Amma and Appa both were with her

R&B simply refused to wander crowded market places with the kids, he knew how naughty his boys were, he offered to watch them so II could go shop by herself
Today was a rare Saturday she had ventured out with NO help, he was at a meeting at a Gurgaon hotel with some techies

Ranjan was touring Punjab, he would faithfully go with her, holding the boys in leash (literally!! the leashes were attached to furry stuffed toy backpacks)
People stared at Ranjan curiously and some store owners would chuckle or comment
He would explain how they drive their parents crazy

"Chalo jee changa!! Tussi kamaal di help karan lag pade ho" they would encourage the old man with kind words
Ranjan's heart would swell up with pride

II would hand him bags, her purse and her phone while she sifted through clothes racks or looked at bindis

Nivi was always quiet and unperturbed

Usually picking an empty chair inside the store and sitting to read her book

The boys would get wind of it push her down and fight over the chair knocking clothes racks over or umbrellas on display or book racks
They would soon be kicked out of the store

Today Ved had grabbed II'sphone in its leather case with and one credit card and some money and had LOST it ALL
II's key was gone too, tucked inside

Appa was in Tanjore visiting his sick brother
Amma was not answering her phone, she was in a Kendriya Vidyala Sanghatan Advisrory meeting all day

R&B was in Gurgaon

"U come home... u are so much trouble" II hissed

Ved flailed his legs, his sandal clad feet kicking her lower belly
She immediately let him slide down
Shouting angrily

"Dont kick da" she held her belly

"There is a chhota baby inside, u are hurting him"

Ved was jealous his Amma would set him down to protect an imaginary baby

"THERE IS NO BABY, just ur tummy" he mumbled gibberish, at a lil over 4 the boys were still like toddlers, clumsy and fat, and ADORABLE
Too much hair like R&B

"HE IS INSIDE" II claimed

"Magic?" asked Ved (he thought II was hiding the baby wilfully)

"Poda!!!" II was angry and tired... a lil nauseous too

"HOW CAN we go home now? II asked

she was not allowed to take an auto with the kids, R&B was sure, one of the twins
would climb over, mid route like Junior Chiranjeevi in D Rama Naidu movies and dance on the yellow roof

"Baby tacheeeing?" (Is he asleep?) Ved asked folding his cands under his cheek and shutting his eyes

"She is inside my toppai" (my belly) II explained pregnancy in the middle of Sarojini Nagar

An arm on Sid's super hero fell off and a passerby stepped on it crunching it

He burst out crying

II dragged all the kids to a corner
Sid sat down on a leather bag/suit case store front steps

"Shaam ke time bache ko dukaan ke aage mat bithao madam" the helper immediately dinged her kid

"Get up kanna"

"Where is the baby Amma?" Ved asked wiping his snotty nose, and rubbing his hand on II

Sid screamed "eeewww Amma dirty, eeewww"

Ved punched Sid, Sid punched Ved

"ENOUGH" II kneeled down and held them down

"She instructed year old Nivi to go ask inside the store if she can make a call

Nivi came back almost teary eyed saying "No Amma"

II was disappointed

She dragged the tykes and asked next door at a saree shop

He nodded and pushed the land line towards her

She called R&B

"Hello?" he said confused

"Hey Ved lost by wallet da... I have no money or phone" II spoke in despair

"WHERE are u?" he asked gruffly

"Sarojini Nagar"

"Is ummm (he realized Ranjan wasnt in town) did u bring Mahavir?" he asked after a pause mid way

"No... when I woke up from a nap he wasnt home" II lied

He was, ON THE TERRACE on the phone

she let him sort his love life out... so didnt insist
The boys nachufied (pestered) her all the way to SN

"amma where is Mavvy Uncle"

She finnaly told them "He was abducted by aliens"

"where did he go?" R&B was angry

"ayyyo... just come pick me up, or  umm

"Where are the kids?"

"Kekaade, he lost my wallet, I told him I wont buy that red fire truck that sprays water.
 He threw a fit outside Mongia Toys. They ran inside and
knocked over a bunch of trikes, I dragged them out carrying Ved, Sid's superhero's arm was amputated
THEY JUST DONT LISTEN" II moaned

"And u talk a mile a minute" R&B said in awe,😳 married almost 9 years, he still didnt have a clue how she did that

"Jaldi karen madam" the store owner mumbled

INGA ORU CUSTOMER ILLE
PAAVI
WHY SHUD I HURRY UP?
NO CUSTOMERS
ITS NOT LIKE U ARE SELLING A SAREE A MINUTE
I WILL LEAVE MY TWINS WITH U😈🤣
JAASTE PESAADE
DONT TALK TOO MUCH

II chuckled at that thought

The store owner glared at her

"where is Nivi"

"she is reading a BOOK" II hissed

"Let her be II. I texted a driver" he said

"YOU ARE NOT COMING?" she was disappointed

"I am at Gurgaon" he begged

"Are u even coming home tonite?" she asked angrily

"I will" he chuckled

Sid managed to sneak into the front mannequin window and was undressing one of them by stretching her arm out

A store helper boy, quickly grabbed him and brought him back to II

"How long?" II asked

"20 minutes?" R&B said

"Can u tell him I am at the store" "Umm... iru oru second" II said

"Bhayya dukaan ka kya naam hai?"

"Madam yaha nahi ruk sakte aap" he said flatly

ADA PAAVI

"Bhayya mujhe andar nahi baithna😡

THAT IS SO NOT TRUE
ITS 45C AND BURNING HOT
THE AC FEELS SO SO GOOD
PLEASE PLEASE😭

"Dukaan ka naam batayen aap" she ordered

"Chhabra 555" the man was extremely unhappy

THE NAME IS A 40 YEAR OLD SMELLY SOAP
WHY ARE U SO ARROGANT?

"Ketaya?" she asked hubs

"No I didnt get it." he said

"Chhabra 555"

"Do u have money to get a bottle of water?" he asked angrily

"Ille da... ur rakshasan lost my wallet" II told him gleefully

"Huh" R&B chuckled

No one showed for a good 45 minutes, the kids were soaked in sweat by 8 in the evening

She wandered just outside the store

R&B showed, Ved dodged  a noisy family to fling himself into R&B's arms

Nivi smiled and held his hand firmly

He kneeled on the street and tucked her curls back, as he hugged Ved tight

"Hey angel!!" he smiled gloriously"How are u?"

"Its very hot Daddy" Nivi said softly

He kissed her forehead firmly

"You came" II smiled lacing her hand between his arm and rib

"I heard the warrior needed back up"he whispered,
he carried both boys effortlessly, she held Nivi's hand and they walked towards his car
Sid handed R&B the amputated superhero

Ved looked at R&B solemnly and told him in shocked words "Aliens "ADBUCKTED" Mavvy Uncle" not knowing how to say the word right

"Lucky him!!" R&B chuckled under his breath, he knew Mahavir must have gone willingly.
I mean, lets face it, a life with aliens is probably more pleasant that trying to get shelled by the twins daily🤣

"Rakshasaney!!!" II cursed at her husband's sense of humor, she knew he was right...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago