SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 52

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Yes. Sometimes we can let them be just them and then sometimes we own them like they are ours and are ready to fight their every battle. They are not you and me , they are them ...
Just translating the beauty of her lines in full , and true I preferred fighting Ranjanji's battle yesterday
Taara 113, this post sure does make a lot of sense and now I better get used to your super abbreviated lingo. Sometimes my head spins understanding it . Loved this.
Hehehe...how i wish everyone could get use to the typo errors also...fir to life me tension hee koe nee...

And ya the way you wrote it...it sounded better :)
Edited by taara113 - 8 years ago
Nisha, if I am not reviewing the last nights update, it's only coz nothing I write is going to justify the beauty of your writing . That bit on the snow, you outdid yourself, if that's possible.
And it's going to stay with me. You make things talk. Have you given a thought of writing story books for children. Please do. You will bring them so much joy.

And yesterday when I wrote to you, she was hit boom like a tornado Nd she did not have time to recover, aside of the tangent it was taking with regards to Ranjanji, I guess it was also that I thought , poor thing, it's boom, she will not be able to justify explaining that it's not Cheating she fears as the thought did cross my mind cos if she did that , she would have spent worrying about every minute of his in paris. Sariya solla theriyale . Bas Kehane ko nahi aaya.
And she stepped up beautifully after reflecting, she did answer more so truthfully as possibly as she could be to herself and then to him.

And again regarding writing stories for children, pls give it a thought.

Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

"But... but... u are too heavy for me" the tree limb groaned "No we are not!! Feel us, we dont weigh anything" the flake winked

"U are to heavy for me!!!" she whispered, straining under the weight of his wiggling daughter and him "No "we" are not" he said, straightening up and pulling her and her bulge, his daughter, towards him

Wow the tree and snowflakes n our couple shared the same conversation 😳

Bingo, yes. Thank you for putting this beautiful observation out.
And now I'm going to fall back on to sleep again
Originally posted by taara113

I dont knw why...but the prank didn't really hit me that hard...like dats how r&b pranks rt...u cant expect spilling haldi frm him...he had to piss her off and he knew wat buttons to press...never wld he hv thot it wld become a question of fidelity... And for II is it really this prank... Hasn't this thot always been in her mind...doesn't she wonder if he is wid M wen he is in Paris...those thots are always in hr mind...just dat sometimes dey get triggered more strongly... D prank just did dat but it wasn't like...ooh my god i suddenly see my sati savitra husband wid skimpily clad woman...she anyways thinks her to hot to handle husband can easily hv something gng behind (dats wat i think)...but right now wen she thot he got to see the straight reaction... Many a times she successfully hides(or maybe dats a fragment of my imagination)...and her reactions might hv got him thinking...which i don't knw...ranjan has to be d first thot...dats d first things he wld associate with infidelity... His genes...its nt abt rt n wrong...its just dat first reaction (illogical sometimes) dat stems out of ur worst fears...
Fr any 3 of d kids...if anyone wld question der loyalty im sure der first reaction has to be are they comparing me wid dad...bt wen he playef d prank he just did wat he thot irritates her...irritates anyone...seeing ur man wid anodr woman... Bt did she really think abt it to a question of his cheating on hr... She nvr really expressed abt alot b4 he nvr really thot...dis time she did and he thot...thats how dey learn abt each odr...dey don't talk (well II does a talk alot but refering to problems in the box)...they react...and well sometimes d odr person gets the reaction sometimes dey dont(RB had an issue wid Abhi...well nit dat he loves DII but well he has got use to it II)...

And i don't expect II to question him or express in words exactly wat d issue...we are talking abt a girl who got married without clarifying her biggest doubts abt the exes...so somewhere she knws wat he is...der is dat trust...in dat battle of doubts and trust i think the later won wen dey got married... But the former keeps coming up to mess...and she just wants to hide it under the cover qnd run away... Its not even a yr of marriage... All.those thots are messed up in the head...once apon a time wen she was getting married
i wondered hw cld she wen she didn't even knw where she wld live...and den ppl talked der marriage being dr discovery anf journey of knowing and adjusting... And dey are discovering and its good like dat...der reactions can't be ours...dey are not u n me...dey are RB n II...dey can play der pranks and react as they wish to...dey don't hv to fit our bill of wats acceptable but it each others...n i think we r far more objective wen looking at d scene frm outside but wen we are inside its...d status is always its complicated...

God knows wen will i write a post which makes complete sense to me atleast...
kidilam taara!!!i didnt thought someone could express my thoughts so clearly!!!he tried to trigger jealousy,but the button pressed resulted in dual bombs to explode!ek jealousy(which was a minor pattaka)and the missile was 'infidelity'!!he too is feeling sorry that he pushed that topic!!!!hmm...
Trees,snowflakes n 'tooo cold to handle' type atmosphere!!!!!stay at manali was the best day of my tour!!!!❤️
Ab iss hospital room mein bhi i can feel that cold!!!how much i loved that morning coffee!!!!
Rohtang pass!!!!❤️
Ok bye...
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Bingo, yes. Thank you for putting this beautiful observation out.
And now I'm going to fall back on to sleep again

😆 😆

It was absolutely wonderful !
They can DO THIS! AND THAT TOO WONDERFULLY WELL! They can confront and share their feelings clearly and in a straightforward manner

Wow.

It feels amazing and it was adorable nisha :) I loved it 
Edited by arshi21 - 8 years ago
Putti, want to thank you.
You keep doing things for no reason, for no gain, selflessly. 

Speaks volumes about person you are.

Am crazy for this story and you ensure that I can catch up with the update as soon as it arrives.

Thank you. 
This is going to be most special surprise that Dude has given to II.
Actually he has given quite a few:

Proposal itself was big one.
Cartier ring.
Her birthday surprise with II pendant.
Taking her to his school.
Some make-up stuff of MAC & some branded purse/clutch
Books
Flowers.
Bracelet & being there for Karwachauth
But this tops the list whisk her to Kasauli just clear things and manao his bibi.

How various wives fight with their respective husbands

Pilot's wife:
Zyada udo mat

Teacher's wife:
Mujhe mat sikhaao

Dhobi's wife:
Dho dungi

Actor's wife:
Naatak mat karo

Dentist's wife:
Daat tod dungi