SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sri What is your son's name ..Abhi - manyu/ shek??
Errantnomad thumbnail
Mrs.Iyer is one awesome lady. She pulls up both her daughters when required.
I have in my Mind II calling her Amma reg her a new role application and Amma reigned her in.
II tattled to the dude reg amma πŸ˜† .

And I think vandu made mrs. Iyer feel that she could have been a little harsh on II. And mrs. Iyer went to Mm for a patch up I think.
Now it's vandu's turn to tattle. She is going to be Allright tmrw and regret it.
She lost her marbles , I would like to believe that.
Vandu needs to get her marbles bk and find the balance that's a little tilted now , I guess.

But vandu has to think how to handle this in future as this is not so thing that's going to go away soon.

Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

It is easy to blame Vandu n sympathise with II.. One will understand Vandu's problem when they are in her shoes... She is also educated, working but has lot of baggage to carry on shoulders.. It is close to twelve years she is married from the day one she is taking care of in-laws... Together her n Bala's salary may be over one lakh but is it enough to lead a good life in Delhi? And Bala's Athai almost stay in their house.. Total three elderly people two kids she has to take care.. Is she got the luxury to sleep n wake up whenever you want? Can she abandon cooking for one time? Can she watch whatever she likes in television? Does she has the much required privacy? Of course anybody will get frustrated with her life.. Coming to Shravu, he is a kid what he will understand? The kid is already feeling insecure with Baldie birth.. The kid needs love n affection. He is already disturbed seeing why Nandu can have everything n not him. How to explain him?Yes as a mother she couldn't see Shravu upset because of Amma.. When she thinks later about it she will understand.. She started working just after three months of delivery leaving baldie back home with oldies.. Can't afford the luxury of maid..

Whereas II's worries are very different than Vandu.. Dude's past relationships, Ranjan's scandal, Chachu etc.. She is not required to face Chachu or Manny everyday... She has chosen this life n she has to overcome her insecurities.. If she can't work from tomorrow because of some complications, she is not required to worry about her loans etc... The Dude will pay off everything... If she choose to work after three months of delivery, there will be four maids to take care of Nivi.. She might not accept Bhallas wealth but indirectly she has accepted it.. Who is expecting her salary every month for house expenses? Her husband, FIL n SIL take are of her like princess..

What are simple things to be happy in life..
Lead the life in your own way..
Get up n sleep whenever you want..
Spend your money however you want..
Eat whatever you like..
Have the needed privacy..

Where do Vandu can go n rant her frustrations? How can she know that II is feeling guilty about this?

We should not forget the same Vandu-Bala supported II get married to Dude.. Infact Vandu has fought with Appa..

Yes money n luxury is not everything in life.. But we can say that only when we have enough money...

Putti,yousaid it well,II CHOSE to marry r&B but was vandu force to marry bala? NO
Agree she has lot to deal with but doesn't Amma also? Do you see Amma saying to II 'you are so lucky you dont have to work but I have to' Amma has taken everuthing positively in her stride. Sometimes she may feel sad but did she ever say bad about Periappa.never.
everone has problem in their life,shravu has the problem of wnating everything he desired right before baldie was born.Remember he stole the ipad? he needs GUIDANCE ,we sure everyone gives him lots of love from R&b to even appa. You must remember when II pleaded to akka to let her tell athim to appoint sofia.vandita told II she was trouble
II angrily asked her why did she tell her then.vandita said she WANTED ii to do something. see that what I mean,why doesn't she do what she wants instead of using II! Yeah she must be treated like a princess all the time but she also  treated as a middeclass by chachu and Manya,isn't it? she may rant ok fine but why compare?

the same Vandu-Bala supported II to get married to Dude are today the same one rebuking her when she helps and taunting her of his in laws wealth when previously before wedding they would let II buy anything for shravu. Did II change her behaviour towrds them? well no.
money and luxury is important but one should think of spending within their means just like Bala do. but the point is akka extremely desires things beyond her means.
Edited by Aina91 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
And Nisha amma in this update is ditto my Amma. I have a feeling you will hold your little guys by his cheeks and kiss him noisily if he wants to wrench his hand out of yours because he see's his cute little classmate at the school gate.πŸ˜†
I must be the only woman in the world that prepares for my mom's visit like we were getting audited.

Mom-in-law is chilled out.

But then again mom puts my needs and slips in place ( as in critiquing meπŸ˜•..)...mil is happy to let me be  as I am - as long as I don't get in her way πŸ˜‰

Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Yo, Kavitha and Kalpana...πŸ€—

Yo Prats!
Oracle , pls beam. Next two mins I have to take the toothpicks out and stick it to my eyes .
My determination to read the update and then calling it a night is thinning.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Yo Prats!
Oracle , pls beam. Next two mins I have to take the toothpicks out and stick it to my eyes .

Should have it in an hour and then some😊
You can opt for a power nap in the interimπŸ˜†
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Yo Prats!

come over for a coffee Kalpana πŸ˜›
SR how are we from teleporting ourselves...πŸ˜†
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Kalpana, SR, Putti, Kavitha, Sri, Asma, Pritee, Nam, Dristi and everyone online.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

come over for a coffee Kalpana πŸ˜›
SR how are we from teleporting ourselves...πŸ˜†

Kalpana, just imagine a warm sunny afternoon ...a cuppa with Asma😊
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Hello Kalpana, SR, Putti, Kavitha, Sri, Asma, Pritee, Nam, Dristi and everyone online.

Yo...Envee, Jasmine and all...πŸ€—