SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Nice Nisha...
And nothing better than cold treatment to hubby
It's there best punishment, ask me!! πŸ˜‰

I m on a same mission these days as I m passed of him due to some reason!!
But he is no dude I said him I m going to my moms place this Friday as its been long time
Know wht he said
" hamesha ke liye" 😑

Then I said yes I m
Take back your kids on Sunday as its only them who u missed
And moreover they hav school on Monday

It's still on let's see how far it goes

🀣 aap toh star ho πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu I am glad u loved the songs
I think I secretly love Hindi songs more (sorry Tamil Nadu)  THERE ARE HUNDREDS of beautiful melodious songs.
The last 10 years in Tamil have been the worst for songs I think

I accidentally clicked  on a Vijay Sarathi and Nayan song, AYYYO
He looked like a de-feathered??? (is that even a word?) sheared? kozhi, hen
He broke into a cheap crass song with a close up on her boobs

She looked like a million bucks BTW

I am deeply troubled there are no Carnatic based melodies by Bombay Jayashree or Nithyashree anymore

Its only teru koothu (street tamasha) type class less fare.
Ughhh

Trust me!
Hindi melodies are worth listening to...
I am such a die hard fan of old songs...They are all so sweet to the ears...and aaj kal ke songs are...DONT EVEN ASK 

Chinmayee's song is the one I last liked 
I am not in touch with any Tamil songs πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sahi hai boss
MA ke ghar par sizzling reunion?⭐️

Likh hame dialog by dialog Ermm... heave by heave... moan by moan I mean😳

Mujhe pakka pata hai uski gaadi dikhte hi tu bhaag jaayegi pride gaya tel lene
Yeh saare naari shakti waale line kahin aur bolπŸ˜†

Aree in that sence I m like II 😳
A look from him and I will not even go πŸ˜‰

Aur ye BAAT unko bhi pata hai...

Isliye I m alright when II gives up whenever dude come to her
Dude really did that? It was all a prank?😭
Can I please live in denial mode?😭

Sigh... I love this song. Always have. Old Hindi songs are the best. In fact, till the 90s everything was melodious. The millennium really took us on a different turn
Love Tamil and Malayalam songs, although I don't understand most of them. Had a Tamil roomie so it kinda rubbed off on me. πŸ˜ƒ

ASHU

Me so happy to see you chirping away! It's not the same without you here every day πŸ˜³
Itni bhi padhai mat kar. Aur Apne Romeo ke sapno KO thoda kam time diya karπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Ask me I can name n no of her k's and plots; I think that's the story of most of the people in our country and tab we did not know of much series and sci fi's so such destruction. I'm thankful now we have access to all sorts of genre and a choice ofcourse to choose as we wish for no compulsion of watching star of zee or colors; I feel colors has done more destruction in these few years than star has been doing over these two decades. πŸ˜†

It's true and u know all in my family say serials encyclopedia to me
My mom calls and ask sonal wht will happen next...
And when I say right she is like how u know
It's so pridivtible,, all r same and with same twists...
Any one can tell whts coming

It's experience
Originally posted by dristi64

Sigh... I love this song. Always have. Old Hindi songs are the best. In fact, till the 90s everything was melodious. The millennium really took us on a different turn
Love Tamil and Malayalam songs, although I don't understand most of them. Had a Tamil roomie so it kinda rubbed off on me. πŸ˜ƒ

ASHU

Me so happy to see you chirping away! It's not the same without you here every day πŸ˜³
Itni bhi padhai mat kar. Aur Apne Romeo ke sapno KO thoda kam time diya karπŸ˜†

D good luck for the remaining 3.

Originally posted by dristi64

[DIV]Love Tamil and Malayalam songs, although I don't understand most of them. Had a Tamil roomie so it kinda rubbed off on me.πŸ˜ƒ

Can't agree more 😳 I sing all those Tamil n Telugu n Bengali songs without even knowing the meaning; Bengali i can understand; bomarillu was the first movie and it's songs that had me addicted to those songs.
Holidays and old habits brought me back to reading the story...after getting a few updates from here and there i got on to reading thread 60 directly and it amazes me how all through it, my level of excitement has exactly been wat it use to be at the very strt...refreshing the pgs all thru the day...reading the updates again n again n den going back to reading my old fav chps(i can obviously nvr get ovr jcrew and scalene and zindagi and d one when it was rb's moms barsi and alot many more)...
And its really unbelievable its soon going to be one full year...hatsoff to you man...vaise i was back home to delhi frm hyderbad and i was travelling by the metro and it just randomly struck me did u ever write the rajiv chowk to gurgaon metro ride...i think its still pending...

and i was also wondering about the notes to self...those use to be fun...

and very selfishly i would state that i was imagining a very heartening talk b/w r&b-ranjan on the first anniversary...a fight b/w appa-r&b would also be cool...considering the amount of affection der is fr d dads...
but ya well its a love story and your story...so watever it will it wld be beautiful...but dil me aaya mere to keh diya...

you are an amazing story teller and may you continue to be one forever...thank you so much for writing this amazing story...

Dristi
Its too much vellapan and NO padhai absolutely at my end
And romeo hai hi nahi toh main uske baare mein sochungi kaise behen?!?! 
Thank you ASMA😳
Have a good day ahead...