SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 150

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by jasminechick


Originally posted by ishruhi


No update n new thread???Shocked
Cry

Hello Nouf ... How are u ?
Looks like "Rerun" time Wink

Hi jasmine,i m fine...but update venam!!!
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader


Originally posted by sonalgupta2004




So Mastani was Bajirao's 2nd wife and he loved her the most.

Mumtaz was Shahjahans 8th wife and he loved her the most.

Apparently, no one loves their 1st wife !!! Cry Cry Confused

What is your take on the "one and only" typesLOL

Good question!Wink
Posted: 6 years ago
Oho...sleepy sleepy...and no update...
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi


Originally posted by Seriousreader


Originally posted by sonalgupta2004




So Mastani was Bajirao's 2nd wife and he loved her the most.

Mumtaz was Shahjahans 8th wife and he loved her the most.

Apparently, no one loves their 1st wife !!! Cry Cry Confused

What is your take on the "one and only" typesLOL

Good question!Wink

Hmmm I m also one and only one...
And according to me in that situation kids take that place!! Clap
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004



Hmmm I m also one and only one...
And according to me in that situation kids take that place!! Clap
Smile
Posted: 6 years ago

WAIT WATCHERS

Manny is restless worried and bored stiff

Thwarted in her effort to rile II she abandons effort

Dimpal she provokes and yearns for a squabble

He's worried at how to manage his warrior and work

A cantankerous sister is no reason to bank on

A worry in a list he must add her on

II is restless and worried stiff

 Akka seems hell bent she'd maintain distance

Unaccustomed to cold shouldering and silence between them

II is crumbling and shattered within

Her insecurities and fears she's guarded with care

Surfaces and worries him to despair

Vulnerable is she at work and her state

There's too much for him now at stake

Conferences and proposals to analyse and follow through

He cannot shirk it he's countable for it too

A curtain has fallen between sisters

A distance has set in between sister and brother

An understanding has flowered between H&H

A comfort has set in care tops priority lists

Work has been relegated and all else can wait.

 

 

 

Posted: 6 years ago
Great Sri!!!
I had a thought
How bout New Year's Eve at Eiffel
Last year they knew each other but not much to
Celebrate together Embarrassed
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004


Great Sri!!!
I had a thought
How bout New Year's Eve at Eiffel
Last year they knew each other but not much to
Celebrate together Embarrassed

I had the same thought aswell Sonal new years together in Paris 

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

53 Participants 1206 Replies 194293Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by jaschick

loader
loader
up-open TOP