SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 102

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

I'm imagining had ritu been there in kmpg before there marriage or when they began pursuing each other, toh kya hota ๐Ÿ˜† cat fights between ritu n II maybe ๐Ÿ˜†

However hard Ritu tried she wouldn't have been able to excite the Dude's attention...would have vented on II and she would have fretted even more...Dude and II  may have married in haste but they are discovering each other and savoring it at leisure
Sonal your pint sized Kiran Bedi is so adorable...I see you take the effort to choose and share lovely pictures๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by moonwearer

Sonal your pint sized Kiran Bedi is so adorable...I see you take the effort to choose and share lovely pictures๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Sri ,
As I m not creative with words like u or everyone else here
So it's my way to show my presence ๐Ÿ˜‰
Actually I m a simple housewife, i love reading though
So that's y I land here in the world of Sosy !!
Sonal you express yourself so cutely dont get into self deprecation...i dont think i can do 10% of the stuff you can at  running your home

Sonal you express yourself so cutely dont get into self deprecation...i dont think i can do 10% of the stuff you can at running your home

Agree with you Sri!
Sonal be yourself and please do what is good for you...when I can I come for your yummy Cholle batture? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Miss ghar ka khanna here..
This was my most fav date of theirs yet! So leisurely & calm it was! & the best part is that they didn't fight or upset each other at all! :)

Congrats on 900 & counting chapters Nisha! It's lovely to read about the little quirks of pregnancy again. Hiw II scratched her belly because it's itchy. Would love to read about how she will toss & turn at night as the belly gets bigger & she can't find a comfy spot in bed. I used to shake the bed so much from my moving around that my husband put out a sleeping bag on the floor & slept there instead. ;)

However hard Ritu tried she wouldn't have been able to excite the Dude's attention...would have vented on II and she would have fretted even more...Dude and II may have married in haste but they are discovering each other and savoring it at leisure

they are discovering each other and savoring it at leisure

Loved this, ritu never had a chance ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by blue5sky

Miss ghar ka khanna here..

U can come whenever u like,
I m always at home.. Mostly
Nothing like Ghar ka khana ๐Ÿ˜†