Zee Anmol

Rubina tells : winter food and Fashion :TOI

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Winter is just around the corner. Everyone is enjoying the pleasant chill in the air. As the year is coming to an end, all our television hotties are gearing up for Christmas. Some of these hotties share their winter style and the latest trends for this party season, along with their culinary cravings. Read for fun-filled dose on fashion and food exclusively on TV Times:

Madhura Naik:

I love winter and can't wait to get into my winter clothes which are usually impossible to wear in Mumbai. In Delhi or elsewhere, I love wearing overcoats, boots and fur coats. Fur is my favourite. As far as food goes, I enjoy warm dumplings and soups in winters.

Pearl V Puri:

It's time to wear a cozy, oversized hoodie with a zipper, which would be comfortable. I prefer light denims. Adding gloves, scarves, hats and accessories is my fashion mantra for the winter season. A cup of hot coffee and almonds with salad will keep me healthy and strong in the chilly weather.

Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar:

I am a person who catches cold very fast. So I have a huge winter collection. I wear sweatshirts or zipped hoodies. I combine them with my casuals. I also wear winter caps that cover my ears and these look best with shoes. Drinking piping hot soups during winters is a must. And now that Maggi is back probably that too would be the best meal.

Rohit Khurana:

Winter is the time to hang out in rugged jeans, leather jackets and scarf teamed with boots. I am a big foodie. I love Kebabs and sea food. I prefer barbecue in winters. I feel winters are great to enjoy hot food.

Rubaina Dilaik:

Light jackets and pretty shawls are my winter favourite. I miss dressing up for it, the way people do in North. I used to wear layers of clothes styled in interesting ways. I enjoy food in all seasons but when it comes to cold weather, I mostly prefer hot food items.

Sonia Balani:

In Mumbai, winters are very pleasant. I pair nice long jackets with T-shirts and classy shoes or boots. My winter fashion includes warm one piece with woollen knee length socks. I crave for chaats and hot soups during winter. Noodles are best as mid-nights snack during winters.

Anuj Sachdev:

I always look forward to winter so I can take out my jackets. My fashion mantra during winter would be layers of cloths in soothing colors. It will look simple yet classy. I enjoy roadside food stalls. A fresh and healthy shake accompanied with hot rolls would be my ideal food choice. At home, I prefer noodles at night.

Tanya Sharma:

Winters are the perfect time to look hundred times better. Stylish cardigans combined with boots make you look beautiful in cold weather. They suit girls well and make them look cute and chic at the same time. If we go out for holidays at some cold place, we can add gloves, scarves and hats to our attire. If in Mumbai, it would be anything which looks trendy and warm. When it comes to food, I enjoy Cream Tomato soup to ward off the chill.

Naushin Ali Sardar:

I have just ordered some gorgeous winter coats. In Mumbai, we don't get to enjoy winter. This year, I will be spending some time in Delhi and I am absolutely looking forward to it. I would include long boots, fedora hats, berets, faux leather denims and short jackets in my winter attire. When it comes to food, I love pastas and noodles in winter. Being an animal lover, I have quit using pure leather stuff and eating meat. However, I keep my hands on faux fur, faux leather and good thermals every winter.

Pooja Sharma:

Since we have mild winters in Mumbai, I mainly use scarves for layering. I try wearing them in different styles. In food, I enjoy 'adrak waali chai' (ginger tea) and sweet potatoes which we get at Band Stand and Carter Road.

Mahika Sharma:

Winter leave us looking fabulous. Hottest winter accessories, coolest coats, stylish boots with gloves, scarves, hats all bundled together can make anyone look simply classy. This season, I would be opting for dark colours in my wardrobe and makeup as well. As the temperature drops, I enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee with veg rolls. I prefer noodles as well. Winter is the perfect time to satisfy your taste buds with hot, spicy food.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you for sharing.