Happy Belated Birthday Dear🥳
🥳
🥳
🥳
🥳
Posted: 8 years ago
Happpyyy Birthday Jennifer...
Enjoy your day...
I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world...
Hopefully all your wishes will become reality soon
HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY...
😛
Edited by .LiveLaughLove. - 8 years ago
Belated Happy birthday😊
God bless you and always keep smiling😊
Better late than never..
Happy b"day Jenny... 🤗

Hope u remember me 😛
Okay, so let's start. 😆 Thank you so much for making my birthday extra special by your beautiful wishes, Sidharth. They mean a lot. 😳You have truly touched my heart with your words 😆 I am so blessed to have a friend like you and mujhe aur nahi aata 😛I can't stop staring at the thread. This is so gorgeous, really. And please, the colour combination does not suck 🥱I mean, it is not you na 😳🤣 I will always be there to annoy you and whatnot.  Don't you worry about it, mah boi. 😈  
I feel so sorry for everyone here, you're so stingy 😡🤣 But I got food, so yay for me  Loved them all ☺️ But you know right that I enjoy eating your brain more than anything else? 🤣 Saare gifts black colour ke hai  Haye ❤️ Aunty tu hi rakh, mujhe nahi chahiye 😡 I'll keep her together with the gifts though 🤣 
Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes and the generous gifts 🤣And especially your kind and warm presence. 😈    I love you a lot se bhi zyada, Sid❤️ 🤗
Originally posted by nasghar

Happy Birthday Jen! 🥳 Wishing u an awesome day n may all ur dreams come true.. God bless u.. enjoy have a blast party hard n keep smiling  🤗 ❤️ .

Awesome thread Sid 👏 and anytime, im always happy to help u 🤗
Thank you so much, Naiha. 😳❤️ So sweet of you 😳 Also, thanks for the PM which I did not receive. 😭 Nobody invited me to my birthday partyyy! 😭 Just kidding, 😛Kisses and hugs! 🤗 You rock 😎
Originally posted by -cuteee.tigress

Happy birthday, God bless you! 🤗 
Thank you! 😊
Originally posted by -Peary-

Happy Birthday baby ! 🥳I live you so much ☺️
🤗

See original image

Lovely thread Sid 👍🏼 And I totally agree about the lame jokes 🤣
Thank you for you potato-licious wish, baby. 😆 I love you too! 🤗
And excuse you, but my jokes are as amazing as I am and they make everyone laugh 😎.. I hope☺️