Kirtida Mistry aka Shraddha quits Piya Rangrezz

Posted: 8 years ago
Have a look!

http://www.tellydhamaal.com/kirtida-mistry-shraddha-quits-piya-rangrezz-shraddha-to-die-ankit-gera-to-play-her-son-post-leap/

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Kritida-refuses-to-play-mother-to-a-grown-up-in-Piya-Rangrezz/articleshow/50055592.cms

Edited by Za_Ri_Ji - 8 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†Another Indian drama..same story same leap...
directors hv spoiled d serial by dis lame twist...will miss sherdha..
bt wat abt gaurav???????? will he leave to?
Better this serial shut down. 
TFs they should shut down the show it was introduce something else and now turn something else.
WTH??! If the story has ended please shut down the show. Why drag it with a leap and showing the same story with new faces again?
I cannot believe how badly they destroyed this show. The storyline was so promising and different, but they dragged on the boring elements instead of the interesting ones. sherdha look so good together but their jodi and roles were terrible. All the right ingredients were there, but the creators of the show did not properly utilize them.

I do not blame Kirtida for quitting. She is only beginning her acting career, and to play the mom of such an old guy would 1- not be believable and 2- would ruin her image. It's career suicide. Gaurav should quit too tbh

What a shame. 
Edited by .AngadKripa. - 8 years ago
You're correct, CVs spoilt it...It's not Kirtida's fault... She won't suit mother of a old son, like narayani... Better they end the show with child birth...end of sherdha love story and start of their son's story would be horrible... Feeling sad that sherdha won't be seen more.. Will miss them together onscreen
They ruined it with Sher and Chanda's wedding...on top of that, pregnancy track as well. Generally such a track is pulled in as a last resort to force a duo to stick together.

Also, they had such a promising track with Aditya - about Sher finding out how his mother killed his father etc. There was so much of a buildup only for him to die at the end?? What the hell! What was the need of the character at all if he died all of a sudden - and absolutely noone cares that Ammaji's new husband has suddenly disappeared?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

I think the silliest outcome of all of this is that Ammaji, who has been such a strong villain all this while, has to become a pathetic victim at the hands of her psychotic daughter-in-law. Seriously. I was genuinely hoping that maybe Aditya and Chanda was a chaalbanz duo who had come in to expose the real Bhavri Devi to Sher, and then we would get some zabardast dhamaka happening. But no.

So if Shraddha isn't going to die at Chanda's hands, what are they planning to show?? If they plan to kill off both Shraddha and Sher, I don't think there is any point to calling it the same show...

The show had many promising elements. But they ruined it. 
Won't watch post leap. Won't be able to digest another male lead other than Gaurav.