#Revisiting Old YHM - Happy Anniversary YHM

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all as our beloved YHM celebrates its 2nd bday today here i am wid d special post 4 today and today's post exclusively as ISHRA scenes so go ahead and choose urs-

1. Ishraru jagrata scene- dis was d first scene of ishraru together on show when ishu saw raman wid ruhi 4 first time and noticed how at first he showed love and his behavior changed widin seconds and ruhi got sad. it showed raman's dilemma too dat he loved his princess but something was stopping him from embracing her⭐️

2. ishita cries raman affected- for the first time ishu broke down in front of raman wen her adoption was refused and although she was a stranger to him , her tears and pain shifted something within him probably becoz he had 4 d first time seen a woman who wanted to soo badly become a mother😕😭

3. ishra bhalla house pre-wedding scene- when ishu enters and sees raman naked for the 1st time it was funny but turned into such a blushy one as he stood their least affected showing his body while she was embarrassed as if she had done some crime. divan nailed dis one too good😳☺️

4. ishra rain drenching scene- dis was their first rain and dis scene first outside on road wen he stood by her giving her coat and den inside auto how he shifted so that she doesn't feel awkward in dis wet state was aww soo cute. he proved 2 be a true gentleman and she the truthful one as she told her fiancee that she was out wid an lesser known man in dis rain. raman's surprise at a woman being soo truthful was soo awesome to see. their chemistry was visible in dis sequence

5. the newspaper scene- dis is one scene which is so deeply etched in my mind as i loved it. their attitude, dialogues saying-" naukron ka na sahi sorry aur thank u ka riwaaz hai iss shaher mein" and that eyelock was just bang on yaar. dnt knw how many times i have watched dis one , they looked so gorgeous in it so simple and yet drool worthy ishra😳😳😳

ok so here it is today's five ishra scenes and no needs 4 guessing all 4 are my favorites as every ishra scene is my favorite , sorry i am a mad crazy fan of theirs so can't help it.😆😆 

choose urs and lets re-live yhm once again.😉

HAPPY 2ND BDAY YHM 🥳❤️

Love❤️
Shivangi

happy anniversary yhm😃
thanks😳
wow amazing pics dear n their description👏 i can never ever can forget these lovely scenes yaar
today for me there are no particular scenes that i like but all😳
today u reminded me of typical ishra scenes 😉 now i m missing them anyways it is a celebrating day for ishra fans so no burai...😃
thanks for making this post particularly ishra scenes😉
HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY YHM🥳 🥳 🥳
Edited by shilpa2323 - 8 years ago
OMG. This one is really tough. I cannot choose any one. All are my favourites. ❤️Edited by sskazii - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sskazii

OMG. This one is really tough. I cannot choose any one. All are my favourites. ❤️
SO TURE!!!😳
Hi Shivangi
Once again it is tough to chose a scene today but my all time favorite is the "Ek duje ke Vastha" Sequence I will pick no 4

That scene had so many intricacies attached to it. Raman is the one who stopped the auto but seeing her suffering in cold asked her to take the auto as she was not taking his coat so that showed the caring nature of Raman and inside the auto he adjusted himself to a side so that she doesn't feel weird that showed even though he is tough he has a heart of gold. 

Ishita told the truth that she is with Raman and Raman was surprised that a woman can speak the truth but she clarified to him that unless it is necessary she want lie. For the first time admiration for Ishita came to Raman

The second scene I would pick is adoption scene.

Ishita broke in front of Raman showing her vulnerable side to him for the first time and Raman even though was taunting her could not see her crying so he left the place but the same scene was shown during their anniversary and this time Raman hugged her to himself comforting her it showed how far their relationship has come

Amazing shivangi ,CVS spoiled our mood but you made our day dear.
Thankyou somuch.but how can you forget that drunk raman scene where raman almost lost his senses when ishita came to check ruhi.if possible add it also.
I m sure that must be your fav also.thanks again 
Awesome shivangi thanks for posting it.
It is so sooo tough to pick one so today I am going to pick all five of them
Congratulations YHM for completing 2years it is such an awesome show with such amazing cast
And no words to describe divan chemistry and ishraru bonding
Awesome Shivangi...
Today all the collages r my fav yaar..
Especially Rain scene & Ishu crying scene...
DivAn nailed all these scenes..😃
all ishra scenes are my favourite but the newspaper scene was best
i really miss golden days of yhm and ishra 😔
thank you for this amazing thread 😊