Rishabh will NOT win the show - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by White-Rose

He was never in winning race.

Rochelle prince or Mandana - one from these three would take trophy at home.

Till yesterday everything was fine about him but the way he did palti was beyond ridiculous,  he was from 'tamasha dekho' team entire week, but the moment he realised that everything is going in favor of Mandana,  he did best palti and started singing bhajan of Mandana.

He just proved that he is worst than prince in game, Prince is dumb dumber and dumbest but he never tries to act smart and never tries to present himself Best thing after sliced bread.

In a game, either one should be strong personality with great self confidence OR best in task and Rishab is none, he is highly dependent on whose side salman going to pick and we all know his task history.

If salman says Mandana you're the best, he would lick ass of Mandana full week and next week salman says Mandana you are not the best, he would abuse Mandana full week.

He has started taking janam like prince, difference is that Prince always declare it before taking janam and Rishab is silenty taking janam every week but deep inside his heart, he is devotee of Mandana,  better accept it, act as her sidekick forever and stop business of palti Maina at the drop of hat.

And his hypocrisy, just few days back he didn't want Mandana to take first position in ranking coz she was involved in violence and yesterday supported Mandana when she was guilty of getting in violence not once but twice.

He has all worst quality like other HMs,  neither he is better than others nor others are better than him then why he should take the trophy? Let the one who has struggled from day 1 take it.

+1

THAT sums it up well.

@bold: Another example of his hypocrisy.😕
What did Kishwer expose exactly??
Rishab has been very vocal with Mandana in his fights. I am not saying he was right in whatever he said but jo bhi tha he said it on her face.
He openly said in front of Salman yesterday that I am dont talk to Mandana much...so what does it matter whether he bitched about her behind her back or not. Has he started making any friendship claims towards Mandana? No.

Prince goes and bitches about SuKish behind their backs. Suyyash bitches about Prince to Rochelle...in fact he even did it with Rishab.
And upar se sab hum dost hai...humaare beech aisa koi problem nahi hai.

Originally posted by sidsk

What did Kishwer expose exactly??
Rishab has been very vocal with Mandana in his fights. I am not saying he was right in whatever he said but jo bhi tha he said it on her face.
He openly said in front of Salman yesterday that I am dont talk to Mandana much...so what does it matter whether he bitched about her behind her back or not. Has he started making any friendship claims towards Mandana? No.

Prince goes and bitches about SuKish behind their backs. Suyyash bitches about Prince to Rochelle...in fact he even did it with Rishab.
And upar se sab hum dost hai...humaare beech aisa koi problem nahi hai.

Well said...
Rishab is a good guy - quite entertaining at times. But I agree there is no way he is going to win the show. Niether Prince - I think the real contenders in the game for winning are the women of the show.
Originally posted by The-Voice

He cannot be trusted, period! He acts like a hurted aatma every timesomething goes against his liking. Extremely unpredictable and petulant individual. 

Dude, nobody in BB house can be trusted. That's like the no.1 rule of this house. 
Are you telling me that Prince, Rochelle, Kishwer don't act like a hurted aatma whenever anything or anyone goes against them, More than being hurt, they start fights and throw tantrums. I can give you a list of occasions when Rochelle fought whenvever something wasn't "her" liking. So your argument fails here.

About unpredictability; do you watch this show because it's predictable? Then you must be watching some other BB, because it's not. BB sells on unpredictable nominations, evictions, contestants. You want to see predictability and boredom, watch Keith. I can predict the next line that he will utter after ages.

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Dude, nobody in BB house can be trusted. That's like the no.1 rule of this house. 
Are you telling me that Prince, Rochelle, Kishwer don't act like a hurted aatma whenever anything or anyone goes against them, More than being hurt, they start fights and throw tantrums. I can give you a list of occasions when Rochelle fought whenvever something wasn't "her" liking. So your argument fails here.

About unpredictability; do you watch this show because it's predictable? Then you must be watching some other BB, because it's not. BB sells on unpredictable nominations, evictions, contestants. You want to see predictability and boredom, watch Keith. I can predict the next line that he will utter after ages.

🤣 🤣
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

KSP don't go around begging people for friendship. At least Kish and her PA, Suyyash don't. Prince may be an airhead at times, though.

I have no argument in relation to Rochelle. She is equally worse. 

Coming to Rishabh, he came across as a promising wildcard entry (well, so did Ali Quli Mirza and Dolly Bindra). What really happened? He's unpredictable because his personality takes a SUDDEN u-turn most of the times. Like you could have a cup of tea with him a few seconds ago, and the very next moment, he's throwing a fit. The dude is PMS-ing all the time!

Edited by The-Voice - 8 years ago
Originally posted by The-Voice

KSP don't go around begging people for friendship. At least Kish and her PA, Suyyash don't. Prince may be an airhead at times, though.

I have no argument in relation to Rochelle. She is equally worse. 

Coming to Rishabh, he came across as a promising wildcard entry (well, so did Ali Quli Mirza and Dolly Bindra). What really happened? He's unpredictable because his personality takes a SUDDEN u-turn most of the times. Like you could have a cup of tea with him a few seconds ago, and the very next moment, he's throwing a fit. The dude is PMS-ing all the time!

Rishab cannot be compared to Ali.
Ali is a creepy guy and princy is same as Ali.

Rishab is playing his game well. He has not made and U-turns. He changed his view point of certain contestants based on how they treated him badly. which is good.

Best post...not because i dont like rishab...he is good wc...
But i love reactions of ppl...they are free to give verdicts about other hms and fan groups...but cannot take on themselves😆..

Your post is perfect to ignite them👏

P.s..i think rishab has now stopped foing that antics...
Someone was finally shown his true place.