Rishabh will NOT win the show - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mikeallen50

Hi... I have to disagree with on some points
 He is not pallu grabber-- Suyash, Keith and Prince are the certified pallu grabbers and followers. When he entered  some what overdid it with kishwer in dog task. But gracefully forgave the disgusting things HMs did to him.

Coming to tasks its not necessary to win all tasks in biggboss and be aggressive. He is stupid and at the same time seems silly and cute. He is not the self proclaimed task master.

Yes he supports depending on who is looking correct... whats wrong in that?? They are not his family to support them  in thick and thin... and he never made promises to support them in whatever they do... hain na...

He gives back what he gets and he fights for himself and talks his mind be it priya or kishwar...

.Adhe adhure hi sahi woh correct time and point pe leta hain... But in the house... the so called stand lene wale ki stupis arguments and stands se valid toh hain...

He is individual player has his own mind and decisions whether they are good for him or bad...

I dont think he is a joke but I see him as a much sensible, real person in this season...

@tasks: Any contestant worth their salt in every BB season has stood out in tasks. A major chunk of weekly episodes revolves around the tasks. Forget winning...no one can always win...he is nowhere close to the others. Sorry...but that is a very weak defense for Rishabh. 

@Pallu grabber: Nope...he is the only one. The others have their partners...so your point is invalid there. And Prince is definitely not following any woman in that house.

What is the justification for his throwing out Mandana exactly the day after Priya entered? They had no fights, no arguments. Priya comes in looking like a strong WC...conducts the nominations...tells him we can be two WCs in the finale...and lo-and-behold...he is with her.

There is no possible and reasonable explanation for why Rishabh started attacking Mandana suddenly, abusing her mercilessly ...in that week.

There is no explanation for his hypocrisy this week - he had a different take on how he would have dealt with Mandana after she pushed Kishwer...and did a 360 turn on the episode with Salman...as was exposed by Kishwer.

There is nothing wrong with supporting anyone...that's his wish. The problem is that his half-stands/weak stands make him look like an opportunist...rather than someone who actually is fighting something. When you add his hypocrisy to it...it cements his opportunist status.

Also - I agree he is a normal, boy-next-door, good natured kind of a guy. So when he does his "don"/"devil" routine that just rings so hollow and fake and forced...because that is certainly not his personality...and he comes across as a wannabe there trying to project something which he is not...whereas all HMs behave normally.
Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
He cannot be trusted, period! He acts like a hurted aatma every timesomething goes against his liking. Extremely unpredictable and petulant individual. 
Originally posted by Shrumunj

Ouch !

Am I not even allowed to give my opinion kwerky !
I felt it's fake ! So ?

Do I need to quote from manuals n reference texts to make my personal opinion as well ? 🤣

They are fake. Period
N that's my opinion

No, opinions are welcome...and entitled to.

I just wanted to know if there is a manual which can identify how people can behave in a relationship...specially "how to spot a fake couple by how they hold hands". ðŸ˜†
Of course rishabs will not win the show big boss already decided they will make manadana winner by hook or crook..bb idiot, u think we audience r fools..
wrong topic...this topic should have been like this "rishabh will not reach the top five's"... winner toh bohut dur ki baat hain...🤣
but I think Rishabh will win. he is entertaining and cool.
Originally posted by Kwerky

@tasks: Any contestant worth their salt in every BB season has stood out in tasks. A major chunk of weekly episodes revolves around the tasks. Forget winning...no one can always win...he is nowhere close to the others. Sorry...but that is a very weak defense for Rishabh. 

@Pallu grabber: Nope...he is the only one. The others have their partners...so your point is invalid there. And Prince is definitely not following any woman in that house.

What is the justification for his throwing out Mandana exactly the day after Priya entered? They had no fights, no arguments. Priya comes in looking like a strong WC...conducts the nominations...tells him we can be two WCs in the finale...and lo-and-behold...he is with her.

There is no possible and reasonable explanation for why Rishabh started attacking Mandana suddenly, abusing her mercilessly ...in that week.

There is no explanation for his hypocrisy this week - he had a different take on how he would have dealt with Mandana after she pushed Kishwer...and did a 360 turn on the episode with Salman...as was exposed by Kishwer.

There is nothing wrong with supporting anyone...that's his wish. The problem is that his half-stands/weak stands make him look like an opportunist...rather than someone who actually is fighting something. When you add his hypocrisy to it...it cements his opportunist status.

Also - I agree he is a normal, boy-next-door, good natured kind of a guy. So when he does his "don"/"devil" routine that just rings so hollow and fake and forced...because that is certainly not his personality...and he comes across as a wannabe there trying to project something which he is not...whereas all HMs behave normally.

@tasks I know tasks are important... but winning all the tasks is not important. He do the tasks and wont become all aggressive, hyper and get carried away as some HMs. Yes i agree he is weak in that. In a game like biggboss as a viewer i like his approach towards the tasks rather than others... irrespective of the result he gets. 

@Pallu grabber... So it is ok to do pallu grabbing with partners. Yours and my opinion on this topic definitely differs. And prince is the major pallu grabber than any one in the house if you dont want to ignore. I dont want to argue on Prince... as he  disappointed me so much that I just igonre him now.. 

@Mandana   Rishab and Mandana has this on and off fights... Mandana is snappy and rude person... Please be aware that we are not shown 24 hr footage.  We cant say they dont have arguments or fights. Minor fights that wont make to episodes happen all the time... If someone is friendly towards me and saying good things to me i will reciprocate them wont I. So did rishab towards priya...

@Mandana's push... Yes he has his opinion on Mandana's push and her attitude and he shares it with house mates... But when suyash was threatening mandana irrespective of his opinion on her he defended her. Its his instincts that made him stand before her.He was just trying to stop suyash.. i don't think he saw that as an opportunity to look good... It was a normal reaction. People are just sitting and enjoying the thing. I am glad that he did what he did irrespective of his opinion. It was right thing to do...

And about kishwar exposing Rishab...What did she exposed???  When ever salman asks kishwer why did did you do that.. and she argues that everyone said ki...  that they has the same opinion...  now people are saying we are wrong for acting on it... Rishab ke kehne se suyash ne mandana ko threten kiya...???

I think he stands for valid reasons but the others attack in group with their loud voices and aggressive body language... and definitely he cant do that... Thats why they look adhe adhure...

So that ki you know i was rooting for prince at start and he is such a disappointment... and later started liking rochelle...and she seemed so arrogant and her game plan is not very appealing to me.. She looks down upon people like some royalty...
And comparatively i can relate to Rishab more than others...  I am not saying Rishab is a HERO.  No he is not.. but he is most likeable  person in the house... at this point of time
Originally posted by Kwerky

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000099">No, opinions are welcome...and entitled to.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000099">I just wanted to know if there is a manual which can identify how people can behave in a relationship...specially "how to spot a fake couple by how they hold hands".😆</font>

Just experience ! 😳

There is a manual available at Amazon.com
100 ways How to spot a fake relationship !🤣
He was never in winning race.

Rochelle prince or Mandana - one from these three would take trophy at home.

Till yesterday everything was fine about him but the way he did palti was beyond ridiculous,  he was from 'tamasha dekho' team entire week, but the moment he realised that everything is going in favor of Mandana,  he did best palti and started singing bhajan of Mandana.

He just proved that he is worst than prince in game, Prince is dumb dumber and dumbest but he never tries to act smart and never tries to present himself Best thing after sliced bread.

In a game, either one should be strong personality with great self confidence OR best in task and Rishab is none, he is highly dependent on whose side salman going to pick and we all know his task history.

If salman says Mandana you're the best, he would lick ass of Mandana full week and next week salman says Mandana you are not the best, he would abuse Mandana full week.

He has started taking janam like prince, difference is that Prince always declare it before taking janam and Rishab is silenty taking janam every week but deep inside his heart, he is devotee of Mandana,  better accept it, act as her sidekick forever and stop business of palti Maina at the drop of hat.

And his hypocrisy, just few days back he didn't want Mandana to take first position in ranking coz she was involved in violence and yesterday supported Mandana when she was guilty of getting in violence not once but twice.

He has all worst quality like other HMs,  neither he is better than others nor others are better than him then why he should take the trophy? Let the one who has struggled from day 1 take it.

Edited by White-Rose - 8 years ago
Rishab may not win the title as he is a WC but he has definitely left his mark.He provided entertainment with his funny antics,one-liners and dialogues.I enjoyed watching him on screen.So I think he has already achieved what he wanted to.