Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Rishab doesnt have grace or poise. Agreed! (Rishab supporter here btw)
I would really like to know which contestant in this season has grace or poise??
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sidsk

I would really like to know which contestant in this season has grace or poise??

No one, to be honest with you, which is what makes it even more difficult. Aman was one candidate but even he was kicked out. 

I suppose the standards have been raised this season, where they need more masaala than anything else. 
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The-Voice

Thank you for the honor! But if you were to read between the line - MOST OF US WERE VOUCHING FOR HIM TO WIN THE SHOW!

Yes, he is a strong contender, which is why we all thought he would win. But now most of us have changed our opinions. Rishabh has lost his marbles, and his winning trophy!

U welcome 😃

He's a strong contender n the only one who really deserves to win.
I don't know how many 'most of us' have changed their opinions ,
But I know of many who think he can win after watching him this week .

He has the qualities of a winner

Rishabh for the win ⭐️
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pallu-grabbers and followers like him can never win. He seemed good when he entered but he has proved to be someone who grabs the hand of the woman who is strong in that week.

5 weeks down the line...yet to prove his worth/mettle in any task till now. Got out first in two tasks owing to sheer stupidity and brainless antics.

Always follows either Mandana or Priya or Mandana...depending on who is looking correct.

-  One day after Mandana was rebuked by Salman for misunderstanding Rochelle in the secret room task...he started abusing her in an obscene manner, targeting her and quickly sided with Priya. 

- Now after Priya's captaincy is over, he is again flitting here and there.

His behavior is perplexing and has no reasonable explanation.

Was abusing Mandana till 2 days back but as soon as he saw the opportunity, he took her side on Friday.

Salman's statement - aadha-adhura stand letey ho - was a slap  and exactly what many of us have been saying...that he doesn't have any convincing stand.

His hypocrisy was revealed this weekend by Kishwer.

And an abusive guy who makes obscene gestures is talking about women's respect after he called Mandana a GAALI.

And LOL@"individual player" theory. He has been making groups here and there.

He has been reduced exactly to what the BB voice called him in his journey video - a joker.
Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
Shrumunj thumbnail

Good one sid 👏

He's atleast better than Mr n Ms classy of convenience ,
Everything about them is fake
Even the way they hold their hands n sit during wkw ! Oh my !
Fake couple hai !

Rishabh is best compared to th rest !
Rishabh for the win ⭐️Edited by Shrumunj - 8 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Good one sid 👏

Fake couple hai !

Rishabh for the win ⭐️

He's accused of being paltimaar. What are Rochelle ,Keith and Prince then?
He's accused if being indecent - Spitting in his food or using brush to clean toilets is decent?
It is said he only behaves according to Salman's wkw opinions(something that Rochelle has always done)  and also sticks with those with whom he has higher chances of not being nominated - What did KSP and KeRo do then by forming their own group...most of them dont even like each other but they formed their own group this week to escape nominations? 
It is said he doesnt leave any new girl who enters the house (the same words that were to Prince by Salman in yesterday's episode btw ) - How come he is not involved in any showmance right now?
It is said he is a pallugrabber - ermm what are Keith, Suyyash or Prince then? 

Nobody is perfect in that house...not Rishab not anyone else - Rishab has had his bad moments too and yet he still shines over everyone else. 

Rishab FTW!⭐️

Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Good one sid 👏

Fake couple hai !

Rishabh for the win ⭐️

@bold: 😆How can you judge anything by how people hold hands. #KuchBhi.

Is there a reference manual or industry standard for couples and how they can hold hands? 

😆😆😆

Or should they behave like Priya Aunty-Rishabh chota don couple? 😆

Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
Shrumunj thumbnail

He's accused of being paltimaar. What are Rochelle ,Keith and Prince then?
He's accused if being indecent - Spitting in his food or using brush to clean toilets is decent?
It is said he only behaves according to Salman's wkw opinions(something that Rochelle has always done) and also sticks with those with whom he has higher chances of not being nominated - What did KSP and KeRo do then by forming their own group...most of them dont even like each other but they formed their own group this week to escape nominations?
It is said he doesnt leave any new girl who enters the house (the same words that were to Prince by Salman in yesterday's episode btw ) - How come he is not involved in any showmance right now?
It is said he is a pallugrabber - ermm what are Keith, Suyyash or Prince then?

Nobody is perfect in that house...not Rishab not anyone else - Rishab has had his bad moments too and yet he still shines over everyone else.

Rishab FTW!⭐️

+1
👏
mikeallen50 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kwerky

Pallu-grabbers and followers like him can never win. He seemed good when he entered but he has proved to be someone who grabs the hand of the woman who is strong in that week.

5 weeks down the line...yet to prove his worth/mettle in any task till now. Got out first in two tasks owing to sheer stupidity and brainless antics.

Always follows either Mandana or Priya or Mandana...depending on who is looking correct.

-  One day after Mandana was rebuked by Salman for misunderstanding Rochelle in the secret room task...he started abusing her in an obscene manner, targeting her and quickly sided with Priya. 

- Now after Priya's captaincy is over, he is again flitting here and there.

His behavior is perplexing and has no reasonable explanation.

Was abusing Mandana till 2 days back but as soon as he saw the opportunity, he took her side on Friday.

Salman's statement - aadha-adhura stand letey ho - was a slap  and exactly what many of us have been saying...that he doesn't have any convincing stand.

His hypocrisy was revealed this weekend by Kishwer.

And an abusive guy who makes obscene gestures is talking about women's respect after he called Mandana a GAALI.

And LOL@"individual player" theory. He has been making groups here and there.

He has been reduced exactly to what the BB voice called him in his journey video - a joker.

Hi... I have to disagree with on some points
 He is not pallu grabber-- Suyash, Keith and Prince are the certified pallu grabbers and followers. When he entered  some what overdid it with kishwer in dog task. But gracefully forgave the disgusting things HMs did to him.

Coming to tasks its not necessary to win all tasks in biggboss and be aggressive. He is stupid and at the same time seems silly and cute. He is not the self proclaimed task master.

Yes he supports depending on who is looking correct... whats wrong in that?? They are not his family to support them  in thick and thin... and he never made promises to support them in whatever they do... hain na...

He gives back what he gets and he fights for himself and talks his mind be it priya or kishwar...

.Adhe adhure hi sahi woh correct time and point pe leta hain... But in the house... the so called stand lene wale ki stupis arguments and stands se valid toh hain...

He is individual player has his own mind and decisions whether they are good for him or bad...

I dont think he is a joke but I see him as a much sensible, real person in this season...
Shrumunj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kwerky

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000099">@bold:😆How can you judge anything by how people hold hands.#KuchBhi.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000099">Is there areferencemanual or industry standard for couples and how they can hold hands?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000099">😆😆😆
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000099">Or should they behave like Priya Aunty-Rishabh chota don couple?😆</font>

Ouch !

Am I not even allowed to give my opinion kwerky !
I felt it's fake ! So ?

Do I need to quote from manuals n reference texts to make my personal opinion as well ? 🤣

They are fake. Period
N that's my opinion