Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
i don't think he will win the show but he is the entertainer of this season
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I still think Keith has the most chances, he's the only balanced person in  there who actually makes sense when he talks!
Nysax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rishabh will win! 👏⭐️
Nysax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why are you so worried about Rishabh. Go support your fav!😆
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Last year I supported Gautam.
Gautam was a good contestant and I found that in the given set of contestants Gautam was the best.

Similarly, this year, I feel that in the given set of contestants, Rishab is the best.
forget all the gestures etc. A lot of people did not notice or even if they noticed it, it is forgotten and moved on.

In that house where people did not value personal space, using toilet brush and spit and tickling girls inappropriately, and a f word said every two seconds, -- they all are not angels.

Not defending Rishab's actions but at the same time not criticizing his actions. (by the way the curse words they use have the same meaning as Rishab's actions. No difference).
Look at what others are doing in comparison.

Rishab for the win. 🥳
Edited by bbsai - 8 years ago
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The-Voice

In the past, only those who carried themselves with grace, poise, and patience won the show. The rest of the house members provided entertainment and were retained until the end for whatever reason. 

Gauhar, Shweta, Rahul, Gautam, etc. had, at some point or other, maintained their class and dignity and refrained from cheap antics and ungli karna as Rishabh does every now and then. On top of that, he gets feisty and totally immature. Yes, he's providing entertainment, but he WILL SURELY NEVER BE THE FIRST WILDCARD ENTRY TO WIN BB.

i do agree with you on this point that 
"only those who carried themselves with grace, poise, and patience won the show. The rest of the house members provided entertainment and were retained until the end for whatever reason. "
But i don't find anyone in this season who carried himself/herself with any grace, poise or patience throughout the show. The favorites are changing every day for few seasons we have been able to guess the winner only after 3 weeks but so many weeks are down already and we can't even guess the top 4 and the reason is no one has the "hero" title this season so going by that Rishabh should win the show because he have at least made the show watchable he is quite entertaining and its a high time a wild card should win and if any wild card then Rishabh deserves the most but i still think that he had seen few weeks from outsides so when he entered he should have gone for the hero title rather than the devil because everyone in the house has the devil title and i feel Rishbh is a nice guy at heart so he should be just be himself if he does not try to over do the don stuff he can surely win if not he can still win because no one has the "hero" title this season anyways

Edited by ayeshadcoolest - 8 years ago
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This season is different from the other seasons
In previous season, one would have a favourite by 3-4 weeks max,
But this season dint offer anything until rishabh entered.

I am a big fan of the show , and have always followed it religiously.
This season was one season which couldn't keep me addicted to the show
Rishabhs entry was fresh energy with positivity
Though his don act was kinda looking forced , but he did change the dynamics

I love rishabh now, he's the only person who's entertaining , also playing the mind games.

If there s a season where a WC could win, this is the it..
Rishabh is not the best buy best among the rest !
He the sole entertainer ..

Rishabh for the win ⭐️

And as I said there's always a first time ,
So let this season be the first season with WC winning 👍🏼
forks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At first I thought he might win, but now that he's back to being mandanas pet, he has no shot at winning at all. He has no mind of his own.. Just a follower that needs someone to latch on to 😳
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Iam glad that being a WC he actually made this post happen !
That itself says it all

That he has a god chance winning this season !

Go Rishabh ! FTW 👏

He's the best among the rest!
He has his flaws n good too..
Iam glad he doesn't repeat his mistakes.

Rishabh for the win ! ⭐️
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Iam glad that being a WC he actually made this post happen !
That itself says it all

That he has a god chance winning this season !

Go Rishabh ! FTW 👏

He's the best among the rest!
He has his flaws n good too..
Iam glad he doesn't repeat his mistakes.

Rishabh for the win ! ⭐️

Thank you for the honor! But if you were to read between the line - MOST OF US WERE VOUCHING FOR HIM TO WIN THE SHOW!

Yes, he is a strong contender, which is why we all thought he would win. But now most of us have changed our opinions. Rishabh has lost his marbles, and his winning trophy!