Rishabh will NOT win the show

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
In the past, only those who carried themselves with grace, poise, and patience won the show. The rest of the house members provided entertainment and were retained until the end for whatever reason. 
Gauhar, Shweta, Rahul, Gautam, etc. had, at some point or other, maintained their class and dignity and refrained from cheap antics and ungli karna as Rishabh does every now and then. On top of that, he gets feisty and totally immature. Yes, he's providing entertainment, but he WILL SURELY NEVER BE THE FIRST WILDCARD ENTRY TO WIN BB.

By the way, it is just me or does Rishabh really have extra large pupils? I mean, every time I see him on screen, his eyes appear to be bigger than the rest. They don't look normal. 
Tumhare bolne se yeh sach toh nahi hoga na...anyways at least you agree that he provides entertaiment. Aur waise bhi yeh season srif WC's ke waje se chal raha hai..otherwise the show was quiet boring.
if not winner than pakka runnerup
He is top -2 material

I guessn kishwar, Rishabh , Prince,Priya will be finalist 
Originally posted by Frozen.Desert

Tumhare bolne se yeh sach toh nahi hoga na...anyways at least you agree that he provides entertaiment. Aur waise bhi yeh season srif WC's ke waje se chal raha hai..otherwise the show was quiet boring.
well its his opinion and a very valid one i think
rishabh is coming across as the joker of the house who will stay till the end but wont win the show

similar like ajaz ali etc
Originally posted by Frozen.Desert

Instead of concentrating on their favourite and their good personality traits , here importance is given to finding out reasons why rishabh will not win . That itself shows there is fear rishabh might win , it's good people are obsessed with him , let the bashing continue . LOL
I also think he might not win the show but would be kept for trp's and entertainment just like dimpy was in season 8. He is entertaining and funny but pretends to be a devil which he is clearly not and should play being real and himself. this might win him more support.
This season is pretty unpredictable in terms of who will be the winner due to the inconsistent personalities.. Confused 

At the beginning i thought Prince will win, then he turned out such a dumb & a follower.

Then i thought Keith will win, but he had to leave midway due to his bro's demise.

Then i thought Kishwer will win, then the spit incident happened.

Then i thought  Rishabh will win, but he's slowly losing the plot.

Then until last week, i thought Rochelle will win. But she's becoming nuts lately.

Suddenly, i'm having a feeling Diggy might end up winning to everyone's surprise the way BB is protecting her from eliminations (ie. Juhi). LOL

Well, still 7 weeks to go. A lot can change. But the unpredictability of this season is fun. 

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 5 years ago