ArShi OS: Night of Shadows, City of Joy - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Awaari-

I dunno how the whole "Ek jashn" feeling has evolved ( Like Absolutely no Idea! )
But the feeling of joy seeing so many mind-blowing writers make a return is overwhelming..just like good old days ❤️

This work is 2500 words of marvellous-ness 

Thank You!

I wouldn't say its the effect of ek jashn...for i know...its her exams tht r spouting this...😆

but...u know wat Mavs...like always..I loved it. I love it most...the simplicity enwrapped around the uniqueness and spontaneity around them. I appreciate it.:)
oops..sorry abt double post!
Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 8 years ago
Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

I wouldn't say its the effect of ek jashn...for i know...its her exams tht r spouting this...😆

but...u know wat Mavs...like always..I loved it. I love it most...the simplicity enwrapped around the uniqueness and spontaneity around them. I appreciate it.:)

Hehehe. You know me. :p

Nice OS . You left it with an open ending for us readers, to let our imagination do the rest , I liked this idea 😊
Thanks for the pm.

P.S- But i would love to read another part 😉 
There was a natural flow in this OS, a flow of emotions I would say. Midnight Strangers, meeting and talking, ignoring and acknowledging and to finally sharing their secrets. I quite enjoyed the events were synchronised.
I hope there were more. 😊
Awesome OS...thanks for the PM
One lost one parent while the other is bearing the guilt of hiding a bitter truth of one parent from another...

Our relationship with our parents is to basic in nature that when it flips in any way we feel unhinged.

It is great at Arnav and Khushi found each other on these nights of shadow in this city of joy.

Well-written 👍🏼
Well your random os was intriguing and thrilling at its best..lady I loved your writing style. Random things but very meaningful. Short simple and gives us pleasure to read something unexpected. Simple as kolkata..city of joy...and you wrote a story on these two...amazing
I loved it..strangers in a night..
I hope you write more.
Thank you for this amazing os 😊
Edited by smric - 8 years ago

"Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending." C. JoyBell C.

I love stories that require you to imagine a different ending, as much hopeful or sorrowful as you like. They require you to read between the lines. To be certain that you have understood the imagery, the dialogues and the thoughts. 

And as she gave her hand, a phase ended for another one to begin. Wherever it leads them, they are in the city of joy. They should be fine in their songs and reality. 

She has found a new confidante and mystery. He has someone to cherish...Together they might make it

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
I will try to fix you

But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth"

Coldplay "Fix you"

You don't need to write, but I would love a few more of these random and unplanned pieces in the future.

Thanks Charu (1chilly) for recommending it to me

This was great!! Binded me to itself till the end that was clearly the start of a companionship.. Loved it