Rang Badalti Odhani

random scenes! random gushing!

candy1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone.
Very new to this forum and people here.. So a hello to everyone..
Trying to keep this forum alive.. I love RBO very very much so don't want to lose this forum.. Thought of posting last Sunday but was down with fever..
Kindly tolerate my random gushing..

Ummm.. The first few shanak scenes I can never forget my whole life..

1) Shaan - The Mithai kumar or The Shantanu khandelwal.?

Ohhh!! That scene where shaan encountered khanak for the first time.. He saw khanak's reflection in the thaali filled with red color.. And that smile on his face..
❤️
Khanak's behaviour was like Shaadi vaadi hoti rahegi.. Muje bhook lagi hai.. 😆 I want mithai..
And Shaan's, ahhhaa what a bindas bride he has met.. Ekdum mast..
I still remember Shaan's expressions when he realised that she was assuming him as the sweets delivery boy..    He asked her to say THANKU but she told him that that's his job to deliver sweets.. Lol.. Shaan himself ended up saying THANKU to her... And then came khanak's WELCOME..

😆

2) Shaan and sooraj's bua scene

Khanak was hiding behind shaan's car and bua asked him if he has seen her bahu..
Khanak was nodding her head in a NO.. Whereas shaan was in a mood of her taang khichai..

Shaan - "aapki bahu" ... " kahi woh toh nhi kaali si ..moti si ? "
😆
I loved the way he was teasing her.. But khanak was no less.. She yelled at him for calling her moti kali..
Shaan asked her if she hasn't learnt to say THANK YOU or SORRY.. And khanak was like its his fault that he doesn't know how to sit on a camel.. And top of everything he called her moti, kali
Again, shaan ended up saying SORRY to her.. And there comes khanak's MENTION NOT..!!

Shaan was neither THANKFUL nor SORRY to her.. But still THE SHANTANU KHANDELWAL said these words to KHANAK FROM DHULWADI bcz they were meant to be together..

And how can I forget these words. Sorry.. Thankyou.. These remind me of shaan Ki pathshala, yashashri's awesomeness in uttering some super good Hindi words. "sangoj" "paristhiti" "pustaken"
And Shaan's discomfort in uttering those Hindi words.. I love his dialogue " kaha se lati ho yeh" . And his amazed expressions were always cherry on the top.. Lol.

And I salute CVs here. They never failed in this matter. Khanak never failed to pronounce english words wrongly.. And I loved this thing about her , about yashu and about CVs.. She was never out of character..
Ohhh! I miss this show..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sweet memories.   Truly unforgettable scenes and our ShaNak will always be unique and hatke. 😃

sudhareddy thumbnail
Marvellous memories  ❤️
Every song picturised on them completely belonged to them .  We don't even remember the original actor/actress 😃
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
-Miss them a lot Shanak remain unmatched with their performance in ever scene  Edited by -Manita- - 8 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
there are lots of shanak scene even with other supporting characters also they had cute scenes. whole rbo is memorable.