Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashstyle

Initially it wasn't but okay, tumhare liye motivation hogi
So yes, its a challenge😉
By the way AR ffs are not very common now-a-days and the problem is I am more interested in reading AR than Arshi, so good AR writers are hard to find these days
Hope you take this ff nicely
Future apologizing if i don't comment more often

AshStyle

Gotcha bro!
I'll try my hardest not to disappoint you with this. Truthfully, the bar with ILYLTF is so high, I don't even know what I'm gonna do. I'm seriously still overwhelmed by all the love you guys have showered upon that story. I never expected it to take off so much when I started. It just kind of happened. Keeping up with that is going to be real tough. But I'm going to give it my best!
And I know what you mean by lack of AR FFs! I prefer those too. But we've got amazing people who write awesome stories! 
There's Humi, Megha, Arima, Nimmi Di, Seya, Sanju and many more! If you want recs, just PM me! I spend most of my time reading AR FFs only! :p
Also, congratulations on Groupbie status!
And sorry for the rant! 
Ashstyle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Would love to read some more
Cause i love AR and their ffs
By the way i have already read all the AR ffs that are present
But I would like to read more AR
Thanks yaar i finally made it to Groupbie level

AshStyle
Edited by Ashstyle - 8 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail

Track 1 - Missing You, Tyler Hilton 

"Hey, what's up? Why are you so lost?" Sid asked her, bringing Riddhima out of her reverie.

"Nothing, just thinking," she replied.

"Are you excited?" He asked her.

"Sure," she mumbled half - heartedly.

Sid sighed.

"Riddhima, I know this is hard for you, but you have to let go off your past. You will never be able to find happiness otherwise."

"Who says I want to be happy, Sid?"

"Everyone wants to be happy, Riddhima."

"I don't. I doomed him to a life of pain. It's the least I deserve for ruining the life of the man who I love more than life itself."

"You didn't ruin his life, Ridzy."

"Yes, I did. He came back for me, he apologized to me. He tried his best. And I just dismissed him due to my misplaced sense of responsibility."

"It wasn't misplaced, Riddhima."

"Yes, it was. As much as I try to deny it, my loyalties lied with him more than they did with you."

"You did what any married woman would do, Riddhima. You chose your husband. I wish you hadn't, but I understand where you're coming from. He did, too. That's why he left. To make it easier on you."

"I know."

"He wouldn't want you to be miserable, Riddhima. It would kill him. He left so you could be happy. You should try doing that. If not for your sake, for his."

Riddhima nodded mutely.

"Promise me you'll genuinely, honest to God try to enjoy this wedding."

"I promise, Sid."

"That's a girl," he replied smiling.

"Thank you, Sid."

"For what?"

"For sticking by me, even after everything."

"Of course. That's what friends are for."

The plane landed soon after.

"That was exhausting," Muskaan announced.

"Why were you exhausted, Sleeping Beauty? Poori flight be toh kharrate maarke so rahi thi," Atul retorted.

"Whatever," Muskaan scoffed.

"Guys, cut it out. Tum kya bachche ho?" Anjali asked, rhetorically.

"I'm pretty sure that the answer is yes, Mrs. Joshi," Nikki replied for her friends.

Anjali couldn't help the blush that spread across her cheeks. Even after being married for 2 years, she blushed whenever someone called her Mrs. Joshi. But, the blush was nowhere as bad her husband's.

"Guys let's get a move on, okay?" Abhi asked.

Everybody nodded and they moved towards baggage claim.

After collecting their luggage, they moved to the pick - up area where, as promised, Rohan was waiting for them. He waved them over, touching Nani's, Dr. Shashank's and Padma Aunty's feet for blessings.

"I'm so glad that you guys made the trip," he told them.

"Of course we did," Dr. Shubhankar replied who was holding on to Navneeta's and Samrat's hands tightly.

Rohan knew the senior doctors, but he was quickly introduced to Yuvi and Naina, before they piled into the car and left.

"I've arranged for you guys to stay with Jaanhavi and her family, I hope that's okay," Rohan asked them as he drove.

"You shouldn't have put them through the trouble, Rohan. They must be having their own guests. A hotel would have been fine," Dr. Shashank replied.

"It's no problem, Uncle. They don't really have that many guests. It's just Jaanhavi, her brother, two of her friends and her aunt who's going to be staying there. And the mansion is huge. She insisted that you stay with them."

"She doesn't have many guests?" Padma Aunty asked.

"No, Aunty. Her relationship with her father is not all that great. She hasn't talked to him for years now. And her mother passed away when she was a kid. Her cousin is her only family. She's the most important person in his life. She says that he's her mother, father, friend, brother, sister, cousin all rolled into one."

"Oh."

"Yes. I would appreciate it if her family isn't brought up at any point of time. It's a touchy subject for her."

"Of course, don't worry about it, sweetheart," Nani replied.

They reached fairly quickly.

Rohan was right. The mansion was huge. Buckingham Palace huge. And it was beautiful. Riddhima was awestruck by it.

"Hey, where did you go?" Rohan asked her as he slipped an arm around her shoulder.

"Nowhere, just admiring the view."

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Beautiful doesn't cover it," she replied.

"I'm really glad you made it, Riddhi," he told her softly. Of all the people he associated with at Sanjeevani, he was the closest to her.

"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't have missed this for the world."

"I know you've had a hard time adjusting these past few years. And that because of some concocted notion in your head, you feel like you need to be miserable, but I'm glad you're trying to let go off the past."

"Do you and Sid exchange notes on what to talk to me about?" She asked him.

"No, why?"

"Because he said something very similar to this to me on the plane."

"We both care for you, Riddhi. And we want you to be happy."

"I know. Thanks for being such a good friend, Ro. Talking to you always makes me feel better."

Rohan smiled and hugged her.

"Looks like no one's home," he announced when no one opened the door after the 3rd ring.

"They knew we were coming today, didn't they?" Anjali asked.

"Yes, they did."

"What a way to greet their guests!" She scoffed.

"Anjy!" Rohan shouted, appalled. "It must have been something urgent. Ray was supposed to be here when we came around."

"Well, he's not here, is he? And now, we're going to have to wait out here till he does."

"No, we won't. I have keys, so you won't be stranded outside," he replied, pulling out his keys and unlocking the door.

The interiors of the house were just as impressive as the exteriors. Riddhima was completely spell bound. It was as if someone had made this house just for her. Everything was exactly the way she wanted it to be in her own dream house someday. From the placing of the sofa to the arrangement of the pillows and from the paint on the walls to the spacing of the house. Everything was exactly how she would have wanted it to be, had the house been hers. The uncanny resemblance this house bore to her dream house was eerie.

"This is beautiful," Nikki announced.

"Glad you think so," Rohan replied. "Why don't you guys get settled in? I can help you guys put your bags away and then you can rest some. Ray should be here by then."

Tired and exhausted, everyone agreed.

Rohan showed everyone to their rooms. He busied himself around the house, picking stuff up and tidying around.

"Good going, Mr. House Husband," Riddhima told him.

He jumped up on hearing her voice. "Ridzy! You scared me."

"I can see that," she replied laughing.

He shook his head at her and returned to the task at hand.

"You seem to know your way around the house," she commented.

"I practically live here, anyway. Of course I know my way around here."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

They made small talk for sometime and Riddhima helped him.

They were just done with the cleaning up when his phone rang.

"Hello," he answered, stepping away to take the call.

Riddhima shook her head at him and sat down on the couch, surfing channels on the TV to pass time.

He came back sometime later worried out of his mind.

"Hey! Everything okay?" Riddhima asked him.

"No, it's not. I have to go."

"What happened? You're looking pale. Sit down. I'll get you some water."

"Now, tell me. What's going on?" She asked him as she sat beside him and offered him a glass of water.

"That call was from London. The Board said that they've gotten an ultimatum to shut down the New York Sanjeevani."

"What?"

"Yes. I have to go. Now."

"Okay. Okay. Calm down," she said. "I'll call Uncle. He can make the reservations. And then Aunty will get your stuff packed. You can leave from here."

Rohan nodded, dazed.

"I didn't know there were problems with the New York Sanjeevani," she whispered.

"Yes, there are. We're facing a very big financial crunch. The hospital has been making losses for years. It's not really feasible to continue right now. And if the situation doesn't get better, I'm afraid we won't have another option."

"Isn't there anyway to raise funds?"

"Our loan applications have been declined. We've tried almost every bank, financial institution and private investor in New York and London. They don't think it's a good investment or that we'll be able to repay the money, which might be true."

"What about charities? Fund raisers?"

"The money received from all those events wasn't enough to cover the amount that we needed."

"What about a show? Or a concert? When we were facing financial problems at Sanjeevani Mumbai, that's what we did."

"The budgeted forecasts aren't exactly in our favour for that. The cost for such a thing would likely be more than the money we generate," he answered. Except if we get him, he thought. But then, immediately reprimanded himself for thinking that. He understood why that wasn't possible.

"It's okay. Relax. I'm sure you'll come up with something."

"Thanks."

She made all arrangements for him and within 30 minutes he was on his way to the airport.

She hoped everything was fine. He didn't need all this in his life, days before his wedding.

She sat there, lost in thought when the front door opened.

"I'm sorry I'm late! I was in the basement and lost track of time!" A very familiar voice called out.

She heard footsteps coming closer. "Riddhima?" He whispered tentatively.

She turned around. It was him.

She smiled and got off the couch to hug him. He hugged her back.

"Hey, Rahul."

"Hey. What are you doing here?"

"We're here for the wedding."

"We?"

"Yes, everyone is here. Mumma, Papa, Nani, Di, Jeeju, Abhi, Nikki, Muski..." She trailed off at Muskaan.

"Muskaan?" He asked.

She nodded hesitantly.

"Oh."

"Why?"

"What?"

"I mean what are you doing here?"

"Didn't Rohan tell you?"

"What?"

"I live here, Riddhima," he replied.

"Here?"

"Yes."

"Ray?" She asked. He nodded. "Actually, people here can't pronounce Rahul properly. So, Ray."

"Oh."

"How... How are you?" She asked him.

"I'm good. You?"

"Fine."

They stood in an awkward silence for sometime after that.

"This is so awkward," Rahul mumbled. They looked at each other and started laughing.

That's how the others found them. Laughing their heads off like maniacs for reasons unknown to them.

"Rahul!"

More hugs and greetings were exchanged.

Rahul and Muskaan greeted each other civilly, but the undercurrent in their tones was hard to miss. They both sounded so heartbroken. It hurt their friends to see them like that.

Hopefully, spending these days together would bring them back.

The girls knew that Muskaan still loved Rahul with all her heart despite everything that had happened. He left me because he loved me, she said, which was true. Rahul had left her because he couldn't give her children and everyone knew how fond she was of kids.

It had been difficult for Muskaan in the beginning. She hated him for leaving her. But, as time passed, she realized that as difficult it was for her, it must have been for him as well. And, he hadn't left her because he didn't love her anymore. He had left because he thought that them being together would snatch Muskaan from a life she wanted. She loved him more for doing this for her.

Though she didn't like the fact that he had made the decision without her, she could easily understand where he was coming from. After finally admitting to herself that she would have done the same thing had she been in his place, the forgiveness came easier than she expected.

She just hoped that someday he would understand that she didn't want any children if they weren't theirs.

They sat there, reminiscing for a long time before Nikki noticed the picture sitting proudly on the side table.

She picked it up, wanting to make sure what she was seeing was right. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw the girl in the picture.

"Ra... Ra... Rahul, do you know her?" She asked pointing at the photo.

"Of course, I do," he replied, rolling his eyes. "She lives here, too, you know."

"Oh my God," Nikki whispered. "Armaan."

Everyone was stunned on hearing that name leave Nikki's mouth. Ever since he had left, 7 years ago, no one had talked about him, especially in front of Riddhima. They knew how hard it was for her.

"What?" Abhi asked.

"Armaan. Armaan... I have to... Oh my God! Does anyone have his number? Anyway to contact him? Please... I... I..." she said, growing hysterical with each passing second.

"Relax. Nikki, it's okay," Abhi tried to comfort his wife.

"No, Abhi. You don't understand. I have to... He has to know. He should know... he's...he's... Oh God! I..." She couldn't even complete her sentences.

"Shhh... it's okay, Nikki. Deep breaths, honey."

Abhi wrapped her up in his arms, trying to get her to breathe normally. But, it was of no use as she kept mumbling Armaan's name and that she needed to get in touch with him and that they didn't understand.

That's when Rahul decided to intervene.

"Nikki, it's okay," he told her, catching hold of her shoulders. He made her look him in the eye, before he continued. "He knows. He knows. Okay? It's fine."

"He... he does?"

"Yes."

A fresh wave of tears spilled from her eyes as she hugged Rahul tightly.

"You're not lying, are you?" She asked Rahul hesitantly.

"Do you think I would lie about something so important?"

Nikki came out of the hug and shrugged.

"Trust me. I'm not lying. He knows she's here. Of course, he does. He's here, too."

"He is?"

"Yes, he's been living here these past few years. We all have actually."

"Who all?"

"Me and Ammy and Jenny."

"Ammy? Jenny?" Nikki asked, perplexed.

"Like I said, people here have a hard time calling us by our actual names. So, we westernized them a little."

Nikki nodded, smiling.

"Tell me everything."

"What do you want to know?" Rahul asked, smiling.

"What can you tell me?"

"Everything. From the moment they met till today. I can tell you everything."

Nikki's smile was blinding.

"When?"

"Almost 7 years, now. They found each other."

"Oh my God!" She said, yet again. But this time, her face was wide with a smile.

"How was it?"

"Hysterical. Emotional. Sentimental. Beautiful. Amazing. I don't... It was the purest thing ever. It was like coming home."

"I bet they didn't let go off each other for days."

"Armaan refused to let her go to the washroom alone."

"Of course he did. That overprotective idiot. He cried, didn't he?"

"Buckets and buckets. I'm pretty sure that he cried enough tears to keep a family from ever being thirsty for months."

"I was so worried for him. But, I guess I didn't have to be. Something tells me he was looked after pretty well," Nikki said.

Rahul smiled and nodded.

"Good."

"Who... Who are we talking about?" Riddhima asked, dreading the answer. Had Armaan found someone new to love?

Nikki gasped, realizing her mistake little too late. She replayed her conversation with Rahul in her mind. It could be interpreted in an entirely different manner, which Riddhima seemed to have done.

"Jaanhavi. She's..." before Rahul could continue, her phone started ringing.

"Sorry, I have to take this," he replied, looking at the caller ID.

"Dr. Rahul Grewal," he answered.

"Hey, Ray. It's Holly. Jenny's been in accident," a somber voice greeted him on the other side.

"What?"

"She's been in an accident."

"Oh my God! How... How is she?"

"They're looking her over."

"Who is?"

"Kiara," Holly replied, hesitantly.

"Are you daft? You let Kiara take her case? After everything?"

"She was the one who saw Jenny first."

"I don't care if she saw her first. Get Matt on it. If Kiara is anywhere near my girl by the time I get there, she's going to have her ass kicked. Am I clear?"

"Yes."

"Good."

He took a deep breath.

"Does Ammy know?"

"The guy who got Jenny here told me that he informed the person on her Last Call' list to inform them of the accident. I checked. It was Malakh."

"Shit," Rahul swore under his breath.

"How long ago was this?"

"About 15 minutes."

"He must be getting there any second now."

"I know."

"Okay. Okay." Rahul said, taking a deep breath to calm himself.

"Do me a favor."

"Anything."

"Have someone cover for you. I want you to stay with Ammy till I get there."

"Okay."

"And no doctor is to talk to him about anything till I'm there. No one says anything. Absolutely nothing. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good. Keep Dr. Sanders on standby."

"Are you sure?"

"I really hope it doesn't come to that. But, I need to cover all my bases."

"Okay. Okay."

"Relax, Holly. If you panic, he's going to lose it, okay?"

"Yes, I know. Get here soon, Ray."

"I will."

xxx

The weekend is upon us and as promised, the first chapter of TDBU!

Hope you guys liked it! :D

As you must have noticed, chapters now have titles. Go me!

They'll all be song lyrics, cz I just love music. So, how good would it be to combine my two passions, writing and music, eh? You like it?

I'm going to post all the lyrics to any song in the title in the post after the chapter, so be on the lookout! Also, all these songs are great, so check them out when you have the time!

Regarding ILYLTF, I still haven't written the chapter, but I'm hoping I can upload tomorrow. It might not be possible because I'm going for HS3 (finally!) today and then I've got some other stuff to do. But, I'll try my best!

I'm super duper excited for the movie, especially since anyone who's seen it is saying that it's KSG's movie and a treat for all his fans!

Go Karan! We love you, baby!

Edited by DMGThings - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail

Every time I think of you
I always catch my breath
And I'm still standing here and you're miles away

And I wonder why you left
And there's a storm that's raging
Through my frozen heart tonight

I hear your name in certain circles
And it always makes me smile
I spend my time just thinking about you

And it's almost driving me wild
But it's my heart that's breaking
Down this long distance line tonight

And I ain't missing you at all
Since you've been gone, away
I ain't missing you
No matter what I might say

There's a message in the wires
And I'm sending you a signal tonight
You don't know how desperate I've become

And it looks like I'm losing this fight
But it's my heart that's breaking
Down this long dusty road of mine

And I ain't missing you at all
Since you've been gone, away
I ain't missing you
No matter what my friends say

And there's a message
That I'm sending out
Like a telegraph to your soul

If I can't bridge this distance
(Huh)
Stop this heartache all alone

I ain't missing you at all
Since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you

No matter what my friends say
I ain't missing you
(Yea, missing you)

(Missing you)
I ain't missing you
(Yea, missing you)

No matter what your friends say
Hey, yea, yea, yea, yea
I ain't missing you at all

I ain't missing you
No, and no matter what my friends say

- Missing You, Tyler Hilton

Edited by DMGThings - 8 years ago
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ress 
Unres 

Part was damn awsume prags... 

what a start  of this ff...

But main  naa characters  no leker 
Thodi confuse  noon...

But my clear about  
Riddhima Sid. Relation

U know...😉😛
Edited by megbans - 8 years ago
BunnyKaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meri comment post hi nai ho rahi hai
BunnyKaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super part tha dadu
yaar ye comment urghhh

kitna acha likha tha mene
koi nai
excited for next part.

enjoy your movie
hahahahaha
tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG whenever I think u can't get better than this...
U actually prove me wrong...!!!
N honestly I m loving this stry so much already!!!!
I want to knw if riddhima n sid r separated?
I m confused they sounded lyk frnds...!!!
It is still a mystery...
It wll get solved once u give us more chapters!!!
7 years r soo long...!!!
Armaan ws missed in dis chapter (u knw na ki wo toh har chapter mein chaiye)
Cover picture is marvellous yr...
I m in love wid it...!!!
I have seen HS3 first day first show...
N actually I agree its only KSG's movie...
He ws perfect as usual...!!!
First u watch d movie n do ur wrk...
I m happy wid dis update...
Though I m waiting fr ILYLTF...
N dis should be updated soon han!!!
This is very gripping...
I want to read dis more :(

ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually ye bahot confusing hai 
Sid aur ridzi ka kya relationship status hai 
Nikki ne aise kyun react kiya n who is jenny 
Ufff bahot hi confusing hai yaar 
Tu bass next chapter jaldi De dey taaki mera confusion clear hojaye 
Jaldi De haan please 

tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

HS3 is off guys! :(

Why go fr it...
I m finding some1 who wll go wid me again..