yaaay u made a party thread..love it ..party party thread sab bantaa hai😆
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by vibg

Party to banti hai 🥳 🤪
party toh patry toh😆
Originally posted by sha1

Keith is back!!!! Man its so good to see him back! Yipppeee
today when i see this on BB repeat .. i will keep all desserts ready..no dinner no lunch just dessert day..man ke registaan mei hariyaali chaa gayi..mujhmei sooraj barjaatya ki aatma aa gayi..remember that silly song in PRDP wher sallu buys all treats n takes for sonam..i wanna do tht n go to BB house n giv keith..i wanna meet him some day..haaye he is sooo nice ..the complete man!
agar kisi ne is keith ko kabhi bhi nominate kiya na toh main khud ghar ke andar jaakar uski khabar loongi😆-- is whats goin in all our heads now😆
he is sooo sweet ..he actually came back..he has suffered such a big tragedy..how tough it must be for him..and how tough it will be now in the house again..lonely moments he will feel the torments still...but so sweet he agreed to come..whatever format whatever..he did not do any nakhra..he cared for the audience love.. n showed such professionalism.. 👏 people may say oh this oh that... but deep down only he knows his sadness.. now all these fights are gonna look so frivolous to him..i hope he teaches the other housemates a lesson or two about being dignified and playing the game with sense not nonsense...
Keith,welcome back on the show.
Finally the eye candy is back! Keith is yummy! Rochelle is one heck lucky of a lady! 

Now, there is a reason to watch BB9 again! 😳
so so so happy our main man is back now he has a chance to come out stronger and the winner of BB 
very happy... but he needs to show that hes a good player as well.