Rang Badalti Odhani

Planning For Yashashri Masurkar's Birthday :)

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone! 😊

It is that time of year again and Ranju has asked me to collect all your birthday messages.  She will be posting them to Yashashri.

Please Private Message the birthday wishes to MFRanjini and to me for the birthday thread on IF.  You can also Direct Message them to us on Facebook or Twitter.  All messages wanted this week, so please send them ASAP!

Any write-ups, banners, creations and decorations for the birthday thread are very welcome. 😃

If you would like to send any gifts or cards to the India-Forums office,  I will be sharing the details shortly.

Thanks to everyone who has sent messages so far, I will send them to Ranju. 
Edited by The_May_Rose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktymfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sent it already to you and Ranju di... 😃
sudhareddy thumbnail
Sent it to you already 😃
The_May_Rose thumbnail
To those who have not send you birthday message to me or Ranju, please send them by tomorrow night. 😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Ranju will be sending me the birthday messages she has, so I can include them in the thread.  If you did not send her your message, please PM it to me now.  😊

She and Shyani have made siggies too.
If anyone wants to make a birthday header/banner, sparkly if possible 😆, you are welcome to do so.

GIFs and animated page divides are welcome too.  If anyone has any suggestions on thread design/theme please share them here. 😃

I also had an idea to share with everyone.  I have considered posted the birthday thread on another forum this year.  Aahaana would still make it a global thread for us, but I could make a main thread on the Ashoka forum.  It was Yashashri's last major show and the forum is a lot more active. 
The RBO forum is home for us, but I wanted to create a bigger response for Yashashri's birthday and her following does consist of many Ashoka fans. Please share your thoughts on this. 😊
sudhareddy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Ranju will be sending me the birthday messages she has, so I can include them in the thread.  If you did not send her your message, please PM it to me now.  😊

If anyone wants to make a birthday header/banner, sparkly if possible 😆, you are welcome to do so.

GIFs and animated page divides are welcome too.  If anyone has any suggestions on thread design/theme please share them here. 😃

I also had an idea to share with everyone.  I have considered posted the birthday thread on another forum this year.  Aahaana would still make it a global thread for us, but I could make a main thread on the Ashoka forum.  It was Yashashri's last major show and the forum is a lot more active. 
The RBO forum is home for us, but I wanted to create a bigger response for Yashashri's birthday and her following does consist of many Ashoka fans. Please share your thoughts on this. 😊

Great Idea May 👍🏼 🤗
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

its a good idea we can reach many CAS fan of yashu there but will miss home page rbo😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
I am still adding and editing, but the thread is ready! 😃

Link to CAS forum:

.:// Happy Birthday... Beautiful Pearl... Yashashri Masurkar \\:.