Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

"She was sure she had a heart condition.. just didnt know what it was could be..."Erotic asphyxation"? Cant be biblio since it was happening for real?"

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yaaayyy!!!!
Nisha used it in SoSy!!!!
#JoyToTheWorld #OverjoyedDiseaseInventor
Arya1991 thumbnail
MiniReview, again. I think.

Nisha is doing a spectacular job of leaving me speechless.
Each and every time. 
Without fail.
πŸ˜ƒ
So awesome.

I can't believe she told Akka!! 
Gone case, di II. Now, Sam will also start. 
And then R&B will know that Akka knows. 
And he'll "torture" you even more!!!
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

And Appa-II-Ranjan was SPECTACULAR. Especially the life of D-II v/s life of MM part πŸ˜† Ranjan seems like more competition for Appa πŸ€£
Edited by Arya1991 - 8 years ago
Arya1991 thumbnail
One more MiniReview

Res 
Aye haaayyyeee!
No wonder she's befuddled. He's got her oversexed. πŸ˜†
What a way to keep her quiet and subservient! πŸ˜‰

But now. I'm looking forward to the ass's reaction when he FINALLY realises. That's she's well and truly over him, and has moved on to someone he's sucking up to. 
Wooohooo!!!

Arya1991 thumbnail

Bally: Dekh ab tere sex life ke chakkar mein meri biwi mar gayi 
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I was in the mess for dinner... When I was reading this.
And i started cackling like a hyena... And couldn't stop.
And everyone was looking at me like "yahaan toh kuch hua nahi. Yeh kyun hass rahi hai?"
And one of my friends asked what happened. I couldn't answer because i was laughing. 
And now. My friends are sure I've finally list my sanity.

But. Totally worth it. πŸ˜†
Arya1991 thumbnail
I don't quite know what to call this :

"Love" can't begin to describe my feelings and connect to SoSy, R&B, II & Nisha. 
In the most normal, everyday conversations... You find nuggets of heart-baring stuff. 
How do you manage to make it so close to real life, while it still stays fictional? How do you take these almost fictional characters and fit them into an almost regular daily life?

And... You give us so much more insight into R&B with each update... You show us how adaptable he is (maybe that's his mantra for success)...
[I can totally understand that... I used to stay in a flat with a couple of friends. There, we did everything - cleaning, cooking, washing dishes, laundry, taking out the garbage... And. Every once in a while, when I come back home... I'm like a wastrel. Do nothing, except sleep, eat, read and watch TV πŸ˜†]

You know... R&B is letting II in... Contrary to all expectations, he isn't perfect. He's got his shortcomings...and for the first time I'm starting to see the beginnings of insecurities, in the last few chapters.

That's the most incredible thing. They're both growing, infinitesimally, together.

I haven't been very active the last one week. Real life has been extremely intrusive. And a lot has been happening here. 
And now. College has to take precedence for the next two weeks. Again.
Funnily enough, that's what I'm most saddened about. That I've barely managed to catch up on updates this last week. And that this will continue for the next two weeks as well.
Arya1991 thumbnail

This is actually one of the reasons I absolutely LOVE the story and Nisha.

II is just like any of us. 

If I were to put myself in her shoes - husband/partner hasn't ever really made his feelings clear. He's not quite had the best track record with relationships, especially emotional & long-term commitments. And. He's practically from a different world. 
For me, just these facts would be enough to fuel my insecurities for years.

Add to that the fact that he is almost ignoring you (not just verbally, but physically also). And it seems like he's gone out of his way to help someone else.
That would drive me insane!!
It'd be maddening to figure out where you stand in his life, if you're even a permanent fixture, if he's in it just for the sex, and a zillion other insecurities.

Which is why...
To help her deal with her insecurities...
I'm still rooting for #TheDhamaka!!!
πŸ˜†
Arya1991 thumbnail
Another Non-formatted Review for Nazar Milana & Naked Guards (#AryaSpecial)

#FeelingHonoured
I actually get a FULL chapter all to myself? 
::mad fangirl dance:: 

Ranjan-R&B interaction as seen by Ranjan, while narrating to Sam... was extremely touching. It's saddening that he has to gain such joy from the most commonplace interactions, yet it gives hope. 
  And Sam seeing through all of that... That's the father-daughter bond. 
She feels for him... that he's relying on II to bridge the chasm between father and son.
  It's actually an extremely heavy burden for II to bear, especially since she seems unaware of it at most times. And the times that she is aware, she's reluctant to actually get involved.
  Makes me wonder how this is going to play out.

And. II-R&B ke liye...
It's actually adorable how even when they are silently at war with each other, they need the other close by. 
And R&B's decision to not touch her... πŸ€£ It's gonna drown soon enough.

Also... 
I LOVE the brats (I did want dibs on Shravu, Nandu, Vandu's soon-to-be-born-baby-girl and II's first baby girl)... But I DON'T want them on the hike! 
#NoBratsOnHike 
As you can obviously see... I'm shamelessly waiting for the sex-after-a-hike that even R&B hasn't experienced yet! #BesharamFanGirling #SexyTimes
How can that happen with the brats around?? #TotalWetBlankie

New aandolan. Those in support, please add #NoBratsOnHike in your comments/reviews.

Part 2, in response to Nisha's disclaimer that came with the chapter.

Nishaaa!!!!

Avan enna kalyaanam pannale teriyume that he's insane in his own right! (If he marries me itself, we'll know...)
Sleep is a teeny-tiny variable in the larger picture of insanity. πŸ€£

Besides... 
I enjoy living vicariously through II-R&B so much... β˜ΊοΈ
You think I'll skimp out when I actually have my own turn? πŸ˜ˆ 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

But. If you do think that'll be an issue... I'll give you the contact details of that Oh-So-Unfortunate man, if I ever do find him.
You can warn, advice, give disclaimer, etc. (And, save me a LOT of work) πŸ€—

Also...
#NoBratsOnHike
Arya1991 thumbnail
Another MiniReview

The update was awesome.
It's amazing how II goes from emotional to mischief in the drop of a hat! And to see R&B's reaction to that... Or the lack of one.

But.
Methinks. II-R&B should spend more time in DII, under Appa's watchful, untrusting eyes. Why? 
For once... They're in the same team mostly!
Being in such circumstances long-term will definitely improve their ability to communicate with each other without giving in to the urge to throw the other down and ravage, or murder due to annoyance.

#StayInDIILongerAandolan
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arya1991 thumbnail
MiniReview on 'Lasya for Lunch... and Dinner'
But I called dibs on Nandu, Shravu, Vandu's soon-to-be-born baby girl and II's first baby girl!

Ipidiye ponaal... R&B unna kadichhu tinniduvaan, II (R&B will take a eat you up, II)... And we will all be very very happy readers. 
#SoManyPuns πŸ€£

But. This was a much needed light episode... In the midst of all the tension. 
I still want the #TheDhamaka!!
Arya1991 thumbnail
And, then this happened.
And, yet another campaign.

And, then, the SoSy Franchise started out. πŸ˜†