shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
II is behaving like any other mother
first she will complain bout the kids to hubby and
When he punishes kids she will fight with him only
That how dare u punish them...
This is so cute!!

R&B as we thought is strict and to the point Clap
Dude I m with u u should hav some discipline with kids.

Kala

Is it raining in Chennai? Two days rains predicted in Tamil Nadu n South Karnataka...
Originally posted by putti77

Kala

Is it raining in Chennai? Two days rains predicted in Tamil Nadu n South Karnataka...

Putti-it is drizzling since yesterday night-off and on.  Not super heavy-though.  I think schools are supposed to open again today.  
Lovely updates Nisha...
Loved Sid and Ved--the trouble makers.

Sahana the temperamental cheerleader!Party

Looks like R&B is still traveling lots...like how II played it around on himLOL

Wow I would have been R&B-with the punishment but would not have caved so soon.  

Nisha...these kids almost make me want to have my own!!!  ROFL  But I can probably come out of that mood by visiting some busy bodies...

The pictures you guys are posting are just wonderful...particularly loved the twins saying "I pooed and I peed." LOL
Originally posted by kalviswes

Originally posted by putti77

Kala

Putti-it is drizzling since yesterday night-off and on.  Not super heavy-though.  I think schools are supposed to open again today.  
Same in Bangalore..
No Surya Darshan...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shru

Abhi likh rahi hoon main
Will post in an hour

Kal se drill chaloo

After one week of OB (Tamil slang for wasting time)

Its a FRIGID 12F/-7?C here
Its going to be this way all of next week
I should be glad work starts tomorrow, because staying home was beginning to give me cabin fever
Wonder how humans lived in North America and Russia before Cable & Internet. Must have sucked big time
WITH Cable and Internet its not a picnic

Inki sardi inhi ko mubarak ho
I love sardi of 40-50F, 8-12C, not this #$%^&#$%

Vancouver is mild compared to this Nisha, but even then this gray, cold weather makes me gloomy and dull. Have lived here for more than 15 years but can't get used to this sterile, clean but cold and soul less environment. Can go to Delhi and roam around in 45 degree Celsius temp even now in. Heart beat...don't care for those who say OMG don't take your children to india, kit I garmi hai, they can't handle it, OMG don't eat outside food in india, OMG kitna traffick hai, OMG hand sanitizer le kar Jana.
Gosh OMG