Fan Fictions

SS 60 Good News - Page 56

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely updates Nisha...
Loved Sid and Ved--the trouble makers.

Sahana the temperamental cheerleader!🥳

Looks like R&B is still traveling lots...like how II played it around on him😆

Wow I would have been R&B-with the punishment but would not have caved so soon.  

Nisha...these kids almost make me want to have my own!!!  ðŸ¤£  But I can probably come out of that mood by visiting some busy bodies...

The pictures you guys are posting are just wonderful...particularly loved the twins saying "I pooed and I peed." ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kalviswes

Putti-it is drizzling since yesterday night-off and on.  Not super heavy-though.  I think schools are supposed to open again today.  

Same in Bangalore..
No Surya Darshan...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru

Abhi likh rahi hoon main
Will post in an hour

Kal se drill chaloo

After one week of OB (Tamil slang for wasting time)

Its a FRIGID 12F/-7?C here
Its going to be this way all of next week
I should be glad work starts tomorrow, because staying home was beginning to give me cabin fever
Wonder how humans lived in North America and Russia before Cable & Internet. Must have sucked big time
WITH Cable and Internet its not a picnic

Inki sardi inhi ko mubarak ho
I love sardi of 40-50F, 8-12C, not this #$%^&#$%

Vancouver is mild compared to this Nisha, but even then this gray, cold weather makes me gloomy and dull. Have lived here for more than 15 years but can't get used to this sterile, clean but cold and soul less environment. Can go to Delhi and roam around in 45 degree Celsius temp even now in. Heart beat...don't care for those who say OMG don't take your children to india, kit I garmi hai, they can't handle it, OMG don't eat outside food in india, OMG kitna traffick hai, OMG hand sanitizer le kar Jana.
Gosh OMG
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
The baby pics which kajal and sonal post Are are sone pe suhaga.Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read the last update with one eye shut n the other open, re-read it similarly and slept.

Lovely II over the years would become a mother in the truest of its sense. Moreover dudes become a father truly as earlier we saw him punishing Nandu and showing no mercy but when he is a father of four kids his heart melts and he understands it's not the punishment that reforms a child but the realisation of his mistake that actually sudharofies the naughty brats 😳 lovely shift of emoshuns but would love to read every aspect of it like every bit of it not just a peek into it from giving birth to raising one and repeating the same over and over.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cuteness is what saved them from dudes wrath or all of it while they had to go through some 😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deepavali Despair

There was a reason why Chachi sent her substandard presents? She didnt show up for Diwali at MM

All of Delhi was present, the so and so and whos who of Delhi, from politicians to bureaucrats to biz men to traders
100s of cars, lined Malcha Marg and spilled over into Niti... Ranjan called the ACP for special barricades on one side of the street so the traffic could be regulated
When u are rich anything is possible in Delhi

Sam arrived early around 7, and went straight to her sleeping baby, she slept on II and R&B's bed, her Mama sat by her, working on his laptop

His wife ran from room to room, taking care of stuff
He appeared unfazed

the doctor returned at 5 ish to check the hand and undo the dressing and just do skin color sticky bandage
He didnt care for the attention or drama a white bandage would bring

"Does he need to get to bed at a certain time?" II asked the Doc earnestly

R&B exploded  "Really II?" he gasped

"Shut up" she ordered

"he shudnt drink any alcohol right?' she urged the Doc

"A beer or two isnt too bad" the Doc smiled

"Dr Baig usually says "NO LIQOR" II smiled smugly

"Oh really?" the young the doc was confused

II nodded

"U are a witch" her husband whispered

"Without a broom" she agreed

Finding R&B alone, Sam called Manya on Skype on R&B's Macbook, they wished her and she wished them
She didnt ask for II
She never asked for II

"How does the house look" Manya asked

"I sent u pics" R&B muttered

"It looks like how it used to" she whispered

Sam smiled, her eyes glistening

"Khaana kya hai?" Manya asked

"I dont know ghar ke bahu ki responsibility hai" Sam chuckled

Manya was quiet

"sab Iyer food hai kya?" she asked, hoping she would miss one less thing

"Silly girl... dono chef aaye hain, its a whole spread... various veggie things.." Sam gushed

Manya sighed

"U shud have come" Sam invited

"Kisi ne kaha hi nahi... Dad se aajkal baat nahi ho paati, har waqt gudiya gudiya" Manya was JEALOUS

R&B half smiled

Manya saw that smile...

"Woh sunti nahi hai kisi ki, just like him" Sam punched her brother

"Ek to pregnant hai she is on her toes all the time" Sam gushed

"Oh ya... when is the baby due?" Manya asked

"May" said R&B

"I will no longer be the baby of the house" Manya said aloud

"U WERE NOT" Sam reminded

"Mera matlab... LADKI" Manya "hmmpph"ed

"U are loved u know... my darling idiot baby sister" Sam promised

"Chal theek hai" Manya wasnt thrilled... "Nandu Lasya se zyaada nahi na"

"MANYAAA" sam scolded

"Dad cant shut up, its Nandu Lasya or Gudiya... u better stop after one kid" Manya warned R&B

He nodded...

"I cant believe u are acting like a 5 year old" Sam said

"Why?" "U guys have thrown me out of the family" Manya said

"Whattt?" R&B asked

"U are part of the family" Sam said

"Why cant Dad be proud of me?" Manya began to cry

R&B exhaled...

Ranjan's opinion didnt matter to him, but it did... to Manya

"Hes never happy about the Ph D" "How many Punjabi women in their early 30s are on the verge of earning one?" Manya asked

"Manny" R&B interrupted

"He got a over qualified bahu... so whatever pride he had left in him, is all spent now" she said

"THAT IS NOT TRUE MANYA" sam admonished

" Toone kadi suneya si Dad nu" (Did u ever hear him?)

"She cares for him a lot" R&B said bluntly

"Oh yes... the brother that doesnt care for Dad takes pride in the fact that his wife does"

R&B's jaw clenched

"Manya if he didnt love you, would he ask me to send you stuff?" Sam asked

Manya's eyes lit up

"Kya bheja?" she murmured

"I am not telling u" Sam smiled between tears

"Did u call Makarand?" R&B asked

Manya blushed  "Oh ya, he explained all the Karnataka rituals" she gushed

"Usko keh to visit you" Sam suggested

"He wants to... lets see"

"Did u do it with him?"

Manya sputtered and choked on whatever she was drinking... "Shut up"

R&B rolled his eyes

"TUJHE KYA?"

"Shes living vicariously" R&B mocked Sam (since Lasya doesnt allow her to get decent sex)

"Aisa kuch nahi hai... Tan and I have a active sex life" Sam bristled

"Active as in, a 80 year old" R&B was merciless

"U dog!!!" Sam punched him

Manya noticed R&B's hand

"Haath mein kya hua?" she asked

"He fell off a ladder in the sun room balcony and tore it on a wrench" Sam explained, gesticulating wildly

"HOWWW?" Manya asked

"He was helping the crew" Sam said

"To save money?" manya was astounded "Kiska idea tha?"

Assuming the middle class girl was forcing her brother to cut down on expenses

The Middle class girl came up panting... "He made rasmalai" she gushed with her own personal bowl of the saffrony discs

R&B did an "aa" opening his mouth inviting her closer "Rakshasan" II cursed scooping some to go feed him on the bed

"who is it?" Manya asked

"II" Sam said, eye signaling Manya to shut up

Manya looked at II's rotund bulge, the glowing face the jhumkas the jasmine string... it just wasnt Manya's day today

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I often wonder what the kids would think of manny 1and vice versa. RB doesn't like appa many doesn't like II...but I think the kids will be a great leveller in this. 
Love Sam to bits, she thinks of everyone...a Sam is needed in every house to keep things balanced. 
And Rb however much distant he might appear to be , is very much a family man as well. Caring, concerned and loving to the hilt. Who cares so much about their siblings especially after they get married and have a life of their own these days? 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Jealous manya!!
I wonder how she hav not changed her opinion bout II but then it's her point of view
Both bro and sis r doing great to make manya understand and keep her in control
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manya is really a well etched character nisha she has sort of been deprived of love from childhood initially it was the dude who got all the attention from his mother hence sort of sidelining manya... 
Ranjan always had a higher preference for sam making manya sort of getting a feeling of being unwanted... 

Now as manya has grown up craving for the love ranjan found a new.person to give it to ii hence making manya feel even more miserable..

I sort of understand her demanding for attention nature she has never been given it so she was forced to demand for it ..

Hope manya gets some sort of peace in her life