SS 60 Good News - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi vani!!❤️
Kajal,that pic!!🤣
Feminist vs fangirl!
Kidilam...😊
Though i read only one post of aryas in this second innings...she writes really well!!!
Oh my goodness, geek, subbu, and November 12 reference (Savvys birthday) all together. Now I feel so so bad for the dude. His being quite is within character but this time around I sensed a deep sadness in him as if destiny forgot to give him simple things which bring joy and happiness to a persons life. 
Anyhow meeting subbu might put things back in perspective for II and I am so so happy that  subbu seeing a blooming II...usko bhi kuchhc to laga hi hoga II ko is tarah Dekh kar? 

Originally posted by VeeIyer

Congratulations on thread 60 Nisha !!   

If you had been here in India, we would have had a Sashtiabthapoorthi  ( 60th b'day celebration ) in grand style for SOSY 👏

It takes a lot of commitment and flair to have reached where you have ...and effortlessly at that  😊

A huge round of applause for you and here's looking ahead to SOSY's Sadabhishekam and Kanakabhishekam too !! ( 80 th & 100th b'day ) 

V 🤗
AAP YAHA AYE...BHAITAK SAJ GAYI 😳
Originally posted by taramira

Oh my goodness, geek, subbu, and November 12 reference (Savvys birthday) all together. Now I feel so so bad for the dude. His being quite is within character but this time around I sensed a deep sadness in him as if destiny forgot to give him simple things which bring joy and happiness to a persons life. 
Anyhow meeting subbu might put things back in perspective for II and I am so so happy that  subbu seeing a blooming II...usko bhi kuchhc to laga hi hoga II ko is tarah Dekh kar? 

OMG!
Someone is sympathizing for our Dude..😉
Your II pissed him off big time...
Grand 60th
Wah ji wah
Edited by charlie1950 - 8 years ago
Vani..😊
Please come back forever...

Congratulations for 60th happy dance 😊 may it reaches a century soon