SS 60 Good News - Page 35

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh no Nisha...don't stop it there !!!

I don't know what has got into me ...i am finding every update end with a cliffhangerShocked

Gosh they fight so bad Cry

Pls another update Embarrassed
Poor guy got so many competition now from his own father, coz his wife has accepted out loud that she loves his father Wink ghee namak mirchi all on his wounds and that to inadvertently.

That warm rush of emotion for wifey sleeping alone vulnerably and looking as innocent as she is making him realise after all who she is and how she is Heart tube light as we say in realizing his emotions of anger rage jealousy frustration love lust( no this one she knows, for this emotion she is the new age led bulb LOL )

Appa ROFL if there would be categories appa shall fall into the comic one coz his words n actions for dude makes me rofl LOL and he behaves like a puppy before amma and she is that wife who has known the husband over the years and knows when she should worry and when she should let go Embarrassed
Nivi get up chinnu...
Kick your ma n papa...
Both are acting like kids...

Highlights...

Dude unknowingly called MM home...
Ranjan ka haq se scold karna...

Waiting for couple's make out n IIs first Deepavali in MM...
Nisha thanks...
I was reading old update as my sleeping pill but you gave Badam milk to get sound n sweet sleep...
Smile

No Nisha no,
U can't do this.. U can't stop here!
Cry
I know how scary it is when u realise that ur baby didn't move from some time Cry
Please one more next to know
aage kya hua
The fear that is eating her up...her doubt on her fate/luck
Her disbelief in the life she has 
Her life yet again at the crossroads of - no I know I have a happy life and and everything will come down like a house of cards.
Her pain that he might leave her if the baby has been give the oil of him hating her parents and so will get up and leave her one day burning her up

A them and now review in a bit
A tiny table of comparison about things that changed and that haven't 
Edited by NSB7 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

No Nisha no,
Cry
I know how scary it is when u realise that ur baby didn't move from some time Cry
aage kya hua
My heart is beating very fast...
Subbu's mom words n now Nivi not danced..
OuchConfused
It was a silly, but Ranjan was overjoyed, his son had revealed details of his life to him, with no provocation Like somewhere in the hierarchy of his son's life, he was placed higher than Mrs Sagar

Like he got his deepawali gift, when we seek for sth big from an individual some small endearments also feel like climbing the Mt. Everest or getting the worthiest of the prize. The father who seeks the love of his son gets chirpy and happy and dancing from inside with the smallest of acknowledgements until that day arrives he has to live his life with these small pockets of happiness. Family pack nahi Mila toh lets be happy with that scoop of icecream sort of happiness Embarrassed

She felt her belly... as her heart begun to hammer in her chest in fear...

Last line not just makes you wish for some more this time but it creates that sensation of fear even amongst us readers, but this is what is known as a mother's instinct which clicks in with the slightest of change in the normal circumstance. Baby has to kick in to let the mother know that she is actively learning how mom n dad fight but she being the quite soul must have been terrified to react on hearing daddy banging the coffee table with his magazines LOL
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

No Nisha no,
Cry
aage kya hua

My heart is beating very fast...
Subbu's mom words n now Nivi not danced..
OuchConfused

Don't worry dear all will be well
Hope and think positive
Anddd that Subbu mom uski hi nazar lagi hai Dead
Will hav to do some nazar utaro of the too Clap