SS 60 Good News - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago
The fear that is eating her up...her doubt on her fate/luck
Her disbelief in the life she has 
Her life yet again at the crossroads of - no I know I have a happy life and and everything will come down like a house of cards.
Her pain that he might leave her if the baby has been give the oil of him hating her parents and so will get up and leave her one day burning her up

A them and now review in a bit
A tiny table of comparison about things that changed and that haven't 
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

No Nisha no,
U can't do this.. U can't stop here!
😭
I know how scary it is when u realise that ur baby didn't move from some time 😭
Please one more next to know
aage kya hua
My heart is beating very fast...
Subbu's mom words n now Nivi not danced..
😕
It was a silly, but Ranjan was overjoyed, his son had revealed details of his life to him, with no provocation Like somewhere in the hierarchy of his son's life, he was placed higher than Mrs Sagar

Like he got his deepawali gift, when we seek for sth big from an individual some small endearments also feel like climbing the Mt. Everest or getting the worthiest of the prize. The father who seeks the love of his son gets chirpy and happy and dancing from inside with the smallest of acknowledgements until that day arrives he has to live his life with these small pockets of happiness. Family pack nahi Mila toh lets be happy with that scoop of icecream sort of happiness 😳

She felt her belly... as her heart begun to hammer in her chest in fear...

Last line not just makes you wish for some more this time but it creates that sensation of fear even amongst us readers, but this is what is known as a mother's instinct which clicks in with the slightest of change in the normal circumstance. Baby has to kick in to let the mother know that she is actively learning how mom n dad fight but she being the quite soul must have been terrified to react on hearing daddy banging the coffee table with his magazines 😆
Originally posted by putti77

My heart is beating very fast...
Subbu's mom words n now Nivi not danced..
😕

Don't worry dear all will be well
Hope and think positive
Anddd that Subbu mom uski hi nazar lagi hai 🤢
Will hav to do some nazar utaro of the too 👏
You cannot leave us hanging like this! You just cannot!!! Next please... 
Tab aur ab ke beech mein kahin hai pal
Kya yuhi chalta rahega ab aj aur kal

Aj I went down my memory lane with this update
The memories from their lives a couple of months back

1.Ranjan - would love to address him first 
Then
Jab wo ladtein the...he would wander interfere and try give them a break to think over by making conversations.
Dude would cut the bridge he would built to save them falling 
Now
He understands and trusts them with sorting things out and not letting each other go
He thinks its not for him to interfere and also knows dude wouldn't like him poking his head or knocking at the issue's door (unlike knocking their door when he heard them fight then)
But dude drags him into the loop

Progress

2.subbu's appearance 
Then
Dude would be around he would use his smartass sharpness to show him his place
Be around his wife and call her "his" 
She would compare celebrate and jump to hug or kiss her husband
Be surprised at how much he cares
Retrospective realizations from her end
Now
He too lost in his own feelings and irritation to take notice of her displeasure at the sight of subbu
Him putting his anger up higer than his observations about her pain
Her doubting his love for her and the confident girl going into self doubt
Telling herself the events will turn out terrible
Failing to think and realize

Circumstances...the act of pure circumstances

Then
Him under the influence of ego going into ugly fights and fighting tooth and nail without consideration and openly letting anger out
She starting to melt at his first touch and letting him in into the real issue through fight as a mode
Making love would stop the fight
Now
Him thinking things out 
Showing some consideration and understanding
Trying to end the fights 
She closing out completely and not letting him into the real issue even in a fight
Expressing and explaining and sharing love might stop the fight (I think)

They changed.  Moved a little forward but yet cannot let go of the ego and battles 
Yet cannot figure each other out completely
The good thing is nothing stops them from being themselves and the bad thing is they don't think it out until its quite late

I really hope she lets him in
I really think she needs speak her fear put unlike always 
I really wish to see him assure her 
I really want her to know however the baby would be born it will still be the first symbol of their love and will still mean what any healthy baby could
I really would like her to get confident about him not letting her go what may come
I want her to know the crossroads she thinks she stands in will lead her to a happy path if she trusts her destiny 

Believe 
When in doubt we hyperventilate..  Look at life as a horric tsunami waiting to drag us to death or worse and that is really when even a over flowing bucket of water of a tumbler spilling out water also makes us fear for our dear life ..run for the next high spot of succumb to the racing dread filled thoughts.
The only way out feels like screaming out loud and asking to be rescued.
II is right there and I hope for once...just once..she lets go of her insecurity of being let go by dude and screams out loud enough for him to sense her voice and I know he will jump at her rescue and teach her to swim through the worst wave of water.

Let the night of anticipation not keep you from sleeping...pray for a better tomorrow and reacharge your batteries to face it...tadaa 😊
She is saying I m fine don't worry it's just to make them two realise that I also exists
My dad hadn't touched me since a while
Ohhh Goddd, These two FIGHT BADDD!😭
They seriously need to talk and stop assuming things before killing each other with words but that looks impossible!

The last line...OMGGG! After reading that, my heart definitely skipped a beat in fear. Its definitely scary when ur baby doesn't move/rotate when that's been the routine for past 1 week for II...!😭😭

And I am soo sure that this fear's root cause is Subbu Mom! Creeepyyy Witch B****!🤢😡

If she didn't utter those, then I don't think she will worry.

Cont soonn Nishhaaa.. I seriously hope II tell her fears to R&B. And hoping II and nivi to be perfectly alright!
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

She is saying I m fine don't worry it's just to make them two realise that I also exists
My dad hadn't touched me since a while

OMGGG!!! Chooo Chwweettt... Can I gobble up this babyyy!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️