SS 60 Good News - Page 27

Posted: 8 years ago
Alcoholics & Cliques

She didnt invite him to say goodbye to Periappa, she packed their suitcase by herself, with Abhishek hovering
R&B had to go to Spectrum at 6 to sign the papers Ranjan wanted him to about the Union agreements after strike

"Thank you for bringing her" Appa said politely following "protocol"

"U are welcome Mr Iyer" he responded doing the same

"Umm.. can she stay a week?" Appa asked

"Umm... umm.. Probably not" he said bluntly "I am not sure how long I am here in Delhi" he said to soften the blow
Appa was pissed nevertheless, he was heard complaining to his wife in the kitchen

"Rendu naal inga irukka vida maatanam" (He wont let her stay it seems)

"Avanoda sanda poda porela?" (Are u going to fight with him?)

"Its useless" Appa cackled cynically

"Why is it a problem for u, if he sent her here and lived in Paris wud u be happy?" Amma hissed

Appa grunted... "bala let her come as many times as she wanted during the first one"

"Avanukku appo Amma Appa themba irunda" (His parents were younger then) Amma clarified

"He has a houseful of servants" Appa accused

"Will u please stop?" Amma begged half amused half angry

"U cant see any bad in him" Appa lashed

"And you? NO good" Amma shot back

"It was good to meet you" Abhishek claimed

"cant say the same" R&B thought

"Thanks he said instead

II looked like she was being taken away to be sacrificed

Some of it to rub it in him that he was hating his D II stint

They got to MM, amidst Tan and Sam's call about coming over

"I am not going to Spectrum until later, Dr Gupta would like to meet" he said

"I am fine" she said and looked at him and asked panicking "WHY?"

DID U OVERHEAR WHAT SUBBU'S MOM ASKED?
DID U WANT TO MEET THE DOC ABT WHETHER UR BABY IS WORTH KEEPING?

"Didnt u throw up?" he asked irritated

"No!!!!" she said vehemently... "No I didnt"

And then realized she had just spoken the truth... "main theek hoon"

"So u didnt throw up?" he asked

"I did"

"U made it all up?" he mocked

"Oh ya, I did so I can rescue u from the misery called DII" II lashed

He drove like a mad man for a few seconds and slowed down

He pulled in to the drive way calmly without realizing Ranjan's black merc was already in there

Workers put up scaffolding to decorate with flowers and lights for tomorrow

"Dont add me to your paranoia party" he hissed

"If THATS how you have a great time at my parents, I wouldnt want to see you having an awful time" she lashed back
They went up, she changed into a kaftan after shedding everything she wore inside, wearily walked to the sofa in the 2nd floor living room and sat down

"If u have to go to Spectrum why cant I stay at D II?" she argued
He didnt respond, just looked for a magazine?

Mahavir came up, II composed herself and took the chai he gave her "Raat ko kya banana hai?" she asked

"arey aap aaram karo hum banayenge" he said

"Sir?" he asked

"sam Adams please"

"Innikki Deepavali" (Dont drink today) she ordered

"sam Adams please" he said firmly again

Mahavir left...

"I JUST told u not to drink today" she said in shock

"And I just responded saying its a frickin beer" he shot back

"U dont give a f**k for any rituals then?" she asked angrily

"YOUR deepavali is OVER" he reminded

"NOW I get it, you want to return home because you wanted to get drunk" she shrieked

"No I wanted to return home because I was sick of being there" he shouted back at her

Inadvertently using the word "home" after God knows how long

"Dont worry, you dont have to go to D II ever again" she shouted

Ranjan gussed the couple was back, no not by the gleaming Ferrari on the drive way but by R&B slamming his mags on the coffee table

"I dont think I will hate that at all II" he hissed

"Phir to bahut achhi baat hai, tumse aage se koi ummeed nahi karoongi main, MERI galti thi jo Amma ko kaha woh do POORA din ruk jaayega" II shouted

"I STAYED TWO ENTIRE DAYS" he warned

"Oh yes, lets see u hate Appa, u hate Lakshmi ka and her husband, they are not polished and sophisticated as you, they dont listen to Blues music, her daughters
 dont speak good Hindi, the house is noisy living room is full of beds  and u get fed sambar every meal"

"Sounds like YOU have given it more thought than I" he mocked her immediately

It stung her badly,

"U are a fantastic actor though, you did a fabulous job of convincing Amma you like her" II choked up

"Wel... u live and u learn... and I have good inspiration" he slammed her

"I LOVE Dad!!!!" she said horrified, in utter disbelief as to how he could accuse her of lying about it

Well... that was not the most pleasant thing he could have heard under such circumstances, of
already being jealous of Abhishek and now finding his wife cared for his Dad more than him
she got up and went to the sun room shutting the door

He went to Spectrum

Mrs Sagar was still around at 7:20... "SO good to see u, Happy Diwali" she smiled

He smiled, doing a great job of concealing his mood
They talked about life in Paris and the weather, and visit to in laws

Ranjan met him by the elevator once and now by Mrs Sagar's desk,
The first meeting by the elevator...the two humungous glass doors leading to the lobby with "Excelsior Automobiles" in brass behind the reception desk
The receptionist was gone, R&B's office was to the right of the reception Ranjan's left... like it was destiny, their paths wouldnt cross much even at work

"Aa gaye ghar?" Ranjan asked mildly near the door of R&B's office

"I thought u knew" R&B said gruffly, unwilling to play Ranjan's game...
"Ur car was parked in front of mine" he said "And u probably heard the shouting match" he said bluntly

It was a silly, but Ranjan was overjoyed, his son had revealed details of his life to him, with no provocation
Like somewhere in the hierarchy of his son's life, he was placed higher than Mrs Sagar
He was part of his son's clique..

"Umm... uhh" Ranjan grunted "Ladai na karin puttar" he scolded gently with haq

R&B muttered something under his breath unemotionally and let himself into his office

He was at work until 9 ish, and when he got home at 10 she was still asleep in the sun room

He half expected Abhishek on the couch and them watching Freinds over a tub of popcorn
He felt a overwhelming rush of emotion for his sleeping wife

She had no idea he hated Abhishek..

He sat down by her

She stirred and turned

He gently reached for her cheek, she opened her eyes and looked confused at first and slapped his hand back

"Shhh" he warned softly

"WHY?" she asked ready for a battle

He reached again... she didnt protest... he bend down "Arent u supposed to be getting drunk to drown ur sorrows of meeting the in laws?" she asked, no clue he went to Spectrum and returned

She knew how to push his buttons alright...

"I am saving some for tomorrow when the whole family will be here" he said sharply

She sat up quietly... and leaned back on the window... suddenly realizing Nivi hadnt jumped and rotated when she had fought with him two hours ago
Nivi was part of her life for 15 weeks?, her movements a week? but it felt like II was born with both sensations
The void was conspicuous..

She felt her belly... as her heart begun to hammer in her chest in fear...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
nisha di shows green.. means an update on its way!
Originally posted by putti77

Shru Kajal Sonal
gn/gd
I am sleepy..

Aap so jaao 😳
awe i actually feel bad for II
dude's jealousy got the best out of him and bamm they are back to their definition of being a couple!!!
this abhishek na!!!

Nice update nisha... 
Waiting for savys birthday 
Oh no Nisha...don't stop it there !!!

I don't know what has got into me ...i am finding every update end with a cliffhanger😲

Gosh they fight so bad 😭

Pls another update 😳
Poor guy got so many competition now from his own father, coz his wife has accepted out loud that she loves his father πŸ˜‰ ghee namak mirchi all on his wounds and that to inadvertently.

That warm rush of emotion for wifey sleeping alone vulnerably and looking as innocent as she is making him realise after all who she is and how she is ❀️ tube light as we say in realizing his emotions of anger rage jealousy frustration love lust( no this one she knows, for this emotion she is the new age led bulb πŸ˜† )

Appa 🀣 if there would be categories appa shall fall into the comic one coz his words n actions for dude makes me rofl πŸ˜† and he behaves like a puppy before amma and she is that wife who has known the husband over the years and knows when she should worry and when she should let go 😳
Nivi get up chinnu...
Kick your ma n papa...
Both are acting like kids...

Highlights...

Dude unknowingly called MM home...
Ranjan ka haq se scold karna...

Waiting for couple's make out n IIs first Deepavali in MM...
Nisha thanks...
I was reading old update as my sleeping pill but you gave Badam milk to get sound n sweet sleep...
😊

No Nisha no,
U can't do this.. U can't stop here!
😭
I know how scary it is when u realise that ur baby didn't move from some time 😭
Please one more next to know
aage kya hua