SS 60 Good News - Page 24

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Why did subbu mom asked II to test her baby? What does it meant?? I didnt undrstand
Pls explain me
Very heavy on heart the initial part
By the end my heart felt lighter

Can dude punch this AB for me like dude
I m fishing for fight too with these virtual 
world characters

First that old witch now this stupid intelligent boy
Ufff enough I think these too need me or their time
to smother each other with the love care and attention.

Go lovely ones to ur home -MM
Get some peace and quite time
Ohk, so that was not heard by him, great khamakha murder ho jata kisi aunty ka!!!
Dead

My heart is crying for II Ouch the emotions flooded of our leading lady was extremely powerful! Ouch

it was SAD!! more than previous one! What diwali for II ?? She has been hit below the belt Ouch 
Shravu and baldie are perfect absolutely normal, why she is disturbing II?Confused 

to read II was dumped?? Dead bohot bura lagta hai!! 
Thanks for 'Dumping' her Embarrassed Hamara Kohinoor ab sahi bande ke pass mein hai Cool

RnB Ouch Band bajadi literally! Itna jealous LOL II hoti toh abhi tak pressure cooker blast ho chuka hota Tongue
Waiting for RnB to blastBig smile Dhamaka Silly
I LIKE IT  I LIKE IT I LOVE IT...
the last lines...dude is going to delete the videosROFL  dude you could have saved all these thoughts if you were to told it all to your clueless wife. Bechaari she was already troubled by your behaviour and to that losers mom added to her troubles. Why II...why were you silentAngry...you should have given it back like you did for chachi.

Dude...sambhal ke...under the influence of green monster don't get too confrontational ...get to know what's troubling her and fight her battles.

But dude's thoughts are too entertaining. ...wonder why he hasn't turned green yetLOL

Worth the wait Nisha...thank you for the update
Edited by shidin0117 - 6 years ago
Nisha no fair u are troubling the dude a little too much poor guy...

Can kill subbus mom I have seen such nosy aunties all my life  
Originally posted by chandu1234

Why did subbu mom asked II to test her baby? What does it meant?? I didnt undrstand
Pls explain me

Subbu and Subbu's mom said NO to their alliance (II and subbu's) since his mother believed that she must be having some genes of abnormality or similar to her periappa's. Ouch so she was asking her to get baby tested Dead

Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by shidin0117

Sri...perfect perfect..
The line...I cannot see beyond my nose...I was laughing...the same nose I want to punch and see her bleeding

When next time they meet in temple...
Nivi should do susu n poty on her...
Twin should tie her legs n hands...
Sahana should pull her hair..

Ayyo I am sounding very violent...
I love that .all of it
Go kiddies u do what ur parents couldn't or didnt
If some other time Dude would have overjoyed the way she was claiming MM as her home Smile
Abhi will get a shock...