Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I always read pre marriage days of RnB & II (our power couple :P)

And IIs all Paris trips 😆 ❤️
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vibhu

None of the places on the earth are safe for women.. Whether it is inside or outside the house...
2011 I came to Delh for two days... After my visa interview, I took a cab n visited all the important places alone... I didn't feel scared... When I came Delhi last week was afraid to take evening flight to Delhi and reaching hotel from airport... The change is Nirbhaya case...

Do you think Bangalore is safe? NO... 4 years back at 11 PM in the night I used to take cabs back home after office parties.. But now I don't attend many evening office parties.. If I go also make sure that one of my male colleague drops me home... 

After Nirbhaya case when I went to onshore, this was the hot topic in meetings n gatherings... They used to ask embrassing questions... Are you safe in india? How do you go home after late office etc...
I assured them my company takes care of my safe travel to home... I have been tracked if I take office cab...

Did I feel secure in obroad. NO.. 
In Sweden around 9 PM, I was in Metro train n was going from friend's service apartment to mine... The train was almost empty...  I could not see any human from where I was sitting.. In the next stop a black man boarded the train... The whole train is empty he came n sat opposite to me and was staring my face without blinking eyes... I was literally scared n don't know what was happening inside me.. I didn't try to get up n take the different seat... My stop would be the next one... As soon as the train stopped I ran out side the train, to my bad there was not a single passenger in my stop, it was underground merto n I needed take two esclalaters to reach the ground level.. When I came out of the station no humans around, I iterally ran n reached my service apartment... When I looked back that guy is standing out the station n watching me.. Till this time I have not shared this incident with my parents...
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SparkleV

I always read pre marriage days of RnB & II (our power couple :P)

And IIs all Paris trips 😆 ❤️

I have read them innumerable times so now I select random chapters n read
putti77 thumbnail
Bajrangi bhaijaan 2 - coming soon. ...

This time salman khan goes to Pakistan to leave amir khan's wife...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey all
I m having some problem in special index help if anyone can
When I m adding something to the format I made then all the previous font don't work
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Scary incident Putti!
I had 2 not so pleasant encounters with stranger(s), no point to share them, but thankfully i wasn't alone but you were!

My neighbor has been attacked with acid for refusing a proposal, she saved her face but couldn't her hand, FIR bhi karai, still guy was untraceable, dont know whats current update.

No one is safe, girls, ladies or kids and guys too.
My grandmother used to say now you people get out of home taking your lives in your palms unlike at their times.

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Bajrangi bhaijaan 2 - coming soon. ...

This time salman khan goes to Pakistan to leave amir khan's wife...

Haha it's so nice
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what we discuss is reality but like II is the only normal for dude similarly this place apart from my family n friends is a normal for me, people around me would find it tough to believe for this unreal world to be normal but for me it is.

So to tone down the atmosphere here:

moonwearer thumbnail

Had posted on my blog this afternoon thought it is apt for the topic we are discussing Vibhu...Asma...Putti...Kajal and whover else is silently reading our exchanges

Prayer for Peace

November 26, 2015

In the modern day world, risks are a plenty. Terrorists, tsunamis, earthquakes when they hit,They just hit. And we know now it can happen anywhere.

The date prompted this prayer

As a teen I watched in shock guards pump bullets into her they guarded
I read of peace loving monks toting weapons
As time went by I read of kids carrying guns and knives to school to settle scores
Acid was thrown at young faces that spurned the attention received
With time I watched this monster unleashed, wrecking havoc in the name of varied causes
With pain and gore and loss and arson I wonder what is gained
Nature's fury can be predicted at times though extent of damage is not
Man's fury on another reduces him from a sensible to senseless beast
Suffering and needs seem on the rise every nano second
Undoubtedly the differences and reasons for exclusion a million
What seems to be the urgent lesson to imbibe is acceptance and compassion to all beings and objects around us.
A date a memory an object a word anything can trigger our pain
What we need is a way to garner the pain and channelize it to create not destroy.

putti77 thumbnail
Sonal..
Are you editing n updating from mobile? If yes then you will face issues..