Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

SPECIAL INDEX UPDATEDParty
I HOPE U ALL LIKED IT

Blushing

Hey Sonal, tremendous amount of passion this is Thumbs Up

Thanks dear
I love to do this Smile
Infact I regret not coming here before!!

Ohh Di, its the same with me.. I entered SOSY Forum whn Nisha was writing 37th Thread and I had to run back to read all the updates... Tongue 
Posted: 6 years ago
Eagerly awaiting next part 
Lasya Lasya Lasya... that's all I see in an update when she's involved...
She's saying things in her head about Tan?? And Sam interpreting it that way, too?ROFL Most adorable mother daughter duo!

Arrey why is everyone yelling at my Dude? We don't know what's going on in his mind or what is the next phase of his prank. I doubt this is it. There has to be more. He wouldn't deliberately hurt II so. He may act indifferent at times but he's not insensitive. We've seen how he tries to mollify II with actions whenever she's gotten insecure about his past and expressed it to him. I really feel there's more to this prank. Dil nahi maanta R&B ke khilaaf honaLOL

Trust everyone is well. Got a paper to write in a few hours. Just couldn't stay away from here! Take care ppl.   
Originally posted by dristi64

Lasya Lasya Lasya... that's all I see in an update when she's involved...
She's saying things in her head about Tan?? And Sam interpreting it that way, too?ROFLMost adorable mother daughter duo!

Arrey why is everyone yelling at my Dude? We don't know what's going on in his mind or what is the next phase of his prank. I doubt this is it. There has to be more. He wouldn't deliberately hurt II so. He may act indifferent at times but he's not insensitive. We've seen how he tries to mollify II with actions whenever she's gotten insecure about his past and expressed it to him. I really feel there's more to this prank. Dil nahi maanta R&B ke khilaaf honaLOL

Trust everyone is well. Got a paper to write in a few hours. Just couldn't stay away from here! Take care ppl.

All the best drishti Smile
Originally posted by avni_19

Ohh Di, its the same with me.. I entered SOSY Forum whn Nisha was writing 37th Thread and I had to run back to read all the updates...Tongue

I started reading regularly from there honeymoon
But was active on forum Cry
I first posted when II expected Clap
And then there's no looking back
Time for new thread right??
All the best drishti Thumbs Up
Originally posted by avni_19

Time for new thread right??

Yup it will come when Nisha comes online