SS 60 Good News - Page 127

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
RnB and Dad confrontation of a different kind!

In my world this would be unthinkable no matter what you have to say to your Son in law you keep it to yourself but Mr. Iyer is a lucky man! Wink

I hope everyone here is well.

Asma take care.. Learn from your own body Asma - the heart pumps blood for itself before it pumps for the rest of the body. Balanz ist Wichtig

Heart
The two men warring over II now speak in her absence and Mr Iyer is enjoying the hospitality of MM.
While II walks up to her FIL in trying to strike her work life balance and her request is celebrated by  her Dad...The conversation of Mr Iyer with his Maapillai is of a controlling kind. The man is unable to see beyound the aspirations and priorities he has/had. the dude for once patiently puts his points across and tables are turned when the bone of contention arrives.
II definitely will throw a fit when he leaves this time and is understandable and her dude will seek newer ways to keep her happy.

Helllooo everyone! Good morning.

Nisha Day Dreaming for your update. Trust you are well.

O Hug yes balance is important.
Dristi - good luck for the rest doll.
Kajal - get lucky too with your exams
Sri- How are you??
Putti- Heart your take on parents and kids.
Kala and Kavita - hello pray all's well!
Swara - I haven't seen you in a Long time happy to you know you are well.
Sonal, Sr, Pritee, Kalpana, Shilpa, Shru- Hola
Namu, Ashu, EnVee ( the Trekker ) missing you guys here..
o both Mr Iyer and II are lucky for the way they are able to express openly. I wonder if Sri Vishvanatha Iyer senses he can never speak to Bala the way he does to our dude and that too in the presence of his family. He may be concerned but yet the rant seems to proove that see i was right in my view that you are the wrong choice for a Maapillai. Which iyer Maapilai would have listened to this taunt the way the dude has and yet wish his II sided him in his battle of wits which it is turning out to be.
I am good Asma. My son is down for a wedding so lovely weekend. Catching before the next fortnight whizzes by...loads to do before the vacation.

Originally posted by moonwearer

I am good Asma. My son is down for a wedding so lovely weekend. Catching before the next fortnight whizzes by...loads to do before the vacation.

Enjoy your time with your Son Smile
Nisha ek de de naa...
Originally posted by taramira

Nisha ek de de naa...
Kitna pyara request haiEmbarrassed