SS 60 Good News - Page 114

Posted: 8 years ago
This mrng, when I read the update, I was irritated and mad .
So I go bouncing off in my head like this

To II: come off it Di, juvenile. Creating a mess for Mahavir & co. Grow up . Idiot, see you hv dug urself a hole and you will happily bury yourself now. Look what your hubs has in store for you. Yep it's Paris calling for him.

To dude: now , really , this is the best you could come up with buddy. If this is where it's intending to go, then it's not a prank or a practical joke, it's a prank gone wrong.

To Sam and Tan: ppl what the f...
Jeez, is Ira a pub/ bar , then what's the push to take II and Nivi to all that smoke and smell. Come on you guys

Then try to put a lid on it... No.. I am still mad
More rant

Dude then don't go all judgemental and banishing your dad man, if this is what you can come up with . Your wife will anyday take the sauces and dips , not this tequila trap with a B****o.

Then I reign myself in, wait kalpana. There's more to come. You don't know what was said to Sam to get II there or what is to follow

But then, this is really not done , dude , I go again. This is below the belt dude and it's intentional even if it's not going to be on channels like your Dad, but this is no less.

In short, all the questions , Sam's tirade against her brother were going boomerang in my head .

Then I think, wait and watch till you line up your thoughts and then key in your review . Then simultaneously go thinking, no Ashu is going to be mad. Ha ha.

But all this irritation went away when I read Hot and Harangue. Lo,Nisha voiced every question that I had through Sam.

Cocky fella , that chuckle and smug smile asking tan if he should say sorry to Sam. Dude, hold on to your horses .

Take a bow lady, this is sublime . I am wondering how it must be for you bouncing off what each character thinks and says. It must be going Zzz , zzz na?. I am imagining all this tinkles and comics I hv read with clouds or how we draw the head of a Tree mirroring images which these animation books use to convey thoughts with zzz,.zzz on what the animated characters say. . Look I am not able to put this cloud thing properly across to you folks ... Wish, I could have this writers touch too ... Sigh
Nisha, this update actually has left me lot more anxious than the earlier one.
Can I ask for one more?
I can't sleep until the next update...πŸ˜”
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

I agree. Putti what do you say. Wasn't this below the belt. That too knowing Ii insecurities well.

It surely was
All II pranks were childish not like this
She didn't invite Subbu or something...
Dude gets all green even of her cousin abhi
And he invites his friend 😑 🀒
Okk RnB hit the wrong button this time. Uss bechari ko wese inne saare insecurities hai and seeing RnB flirting will be the last thing she would want to see..! II's pranks were like baby wala prank...! Not cool RnB! I love how Sam usko sunnaya!

II shudnt forgive him actually but as SONAL DI said..Upon seeing him, she will melt very easily! πŸ˜‰

Lasya babyyy...Talking ill about her Dad...🀣 I don't know whr the head ends n cheeks start..! Like really baby? OMG Nishaa You n ur Ideas..!πŸ‘

RnB will have to manofy his two ladies...! Ek biwi aur ek behan! Goodluckk Dudeee..You messed up Big time!
Edited by avni_19 - 8 years ago
Double posted..had to delete thisEdited by avni_19 - 8 years ago
Sharing the message from WhatsApp
Warning: 
if any of your friends or relatives are living in Chennai ask them to leave Chennai immediately because in the next 72 hours very heavy rain is expected more than multiple level of the present rain. As per NASA Report this is not the ordinary rain. It's name is EL Nino cyclone. There is a chance for 250 cm rain. Chances are there nearly the entire Chennai may be submerged in water. Search in Google, you will understand. Somehow inform of your friends and relatives in Chennai.
Wipro announces to drop people to out of chennai city. Over 100 wipro buses starts tomorrow 7 am - 8.30am from Koyambedu bus stop. Please share this message to those stuck in chennai...
Spread the news tomorrow 6 flights gonna take off from arakkonam air base. Flat rates of 1000 rs for any city in south India and 2000 for north India . Only hand baggage allowed
Air India flights to Hyderabad for Rs 1000 and Delhi For Rs 2000 only for emergency cases

what happened to II? Did she faint? Did she say anything to him?

It will be good to see how the scene changed from bar to House?

It is surprising to see he is smirking? lot of guts?

Love Sisters reaction, very protective of her SIL, love her.
SPECIAL INDEX UPDATED πŸ₯³
I HOPE U ALL LIKED  IT 

☺️
Just finished official call but have read the update long backπŸ˜‰

Nisha 
This is not fair..πŸ˜ƒ
My oracle buddy SR will be feeling bad for Tan..πŸ˜”
This time Lasya also involved in teasing her dad...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The prank has reached peak point...😲