Taarey Os: HEART TO HEART

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
hey everyone I'm back again. Thanks for your wonderful response to my previous work. Here is a sequel to tAAREY os: IN THE MIDDLE of night. It is from Taani's point of view. Hope you will like. Do tell me your feedback that means a lot. Silent readers do convey me if u like it by pressing like button. Now here you go...
==============================================

Taarey OS

HEART TO HEART

She opened her drowsy eyes to the bright light coming from window. She tried to avoid light by turning her face from source of its disturbance. She wanted to sleep more. All her attempts went in vain.

She felt some movement beside her. She opened her eyes and looked at the small bundle of life wrapped in white cloth looking intently towards her through those so small eyes. Now she just couldn't go to sleep.

All her sleep vanished when she led her eyes on that small wonder which they both have created.

By taking help of mattress, she pushed herself little upwards, and by one hand adjusting pillow behind her back she made herself comfortable in sitting position on hospital bed.

A whimper left her mouth. Her body was still in pain. Brushing everything aside, she smiled softly feeling content knowing every pain was worth taking.

Taking tiny figure in her arms she hugged her close to her chest. She closed her eyes in pure bliss. Wait of 9 month was over finally.

She closed her eyes in pure contentment, a tear of happiness trickled down her close eyelid. It was so amazing feeling, of being a mother, holding the symbol of their love in her arms. Nothing in this world can be compared with this happiness.

She felt overwhelmed with so much emotions rising inside her heart by holding their baby in her arms.

Slowly composing herself, she opened her eyes and bending little placed an affectionate kiss on her baby's forehead.

Keeping 2 day old baby in her lap she observed her carefully. It's been two days to arrival of the new member in their life. But she hasn't got this much of time to be with her.

After her delivery baby was kept in incubator for a day, she only had seen her face before falling in slumber as medicine and tiredness took a toll on her. In morning when they brought baby she was sleeping again in hospital.

Now she is finally with her baby.

"MUSKAN, Rey and Taani's Muskan" She mumbled to the baby girl.

And baby smiled as if understanding what her mother said.

"You liked your name? Don't you" She asked in babyish tone.

Baby smiled again.

"Aww my shona!"  She caressed her cheek tenderly.

"Why won't you like your name...It's your papa's choice...You know papa has chosen this name for his princess after long search. When he told me this name I was so touched you know?" She asked baby.

"But I ask him what if it's going to be prince? He said no he knows this time it's going to be his princess and even if it's prince then he has me to name him."

She was left to wonder how he was so sure. And she was happy to see the love of her life happy, for giving him this happiness.

She started studying her features one by one.

Everyone from her family told her that baby's features are similar to her. When she asked Rey, he replied the same. What surprised her that he was so much happy while telling her that? She remembered all their fight when they used to have on who baby's features will resemble. How silly it was.

Something caught her attention while remembering it. Her eyes, they are replica of her father's eyes, deep and loving, gateway to her soul.

She wondered how everyone missed it.

Before she can ponder over her thoughts Muskan started squirming in her lap, moving her eyes here and there as if looking for someone or something.

"You want something Muskan?"

Muskan focuses her small eyes on door as if waiting for someone.

Realization dawned on Taani, she said, "You wanna see Papa, You are missing him...Aww mera baccha"

She cradled her close to herself and said, "Papa went to freshen up and bring us necessary things Muskan...You know he was here from three days with us...He was so tired and still wanted to be here with us... He needed rest na baccha so after lot of persuasions he went home...He will come soon princess."

You know princess when we first time came to know about your existence your papa was so elated. He was like, "I have to do this, I have to do that. We need to buy this, we need to change this and what not," and he didn't let me to do anything always asking me to take rest, not to work.

When I was worrying about whether I am ready for this responsibility or not? Will I be a good mother or not? And as always your papa took my every worry away with his love. He made me understand that it's natural to feel this way but we will work it out together. He will be by my sides in every phase, showering his love.

He made his words true. He stood by our side in every situation. Making it easier for me. He fulfilled my every demand every craving without any complaint, without caring about anything.

He is so sweet and caring. Best husband any girl could ever get and Best father any child could ever get. He proved it with his love.

Didn't he princess?

She asked her baby holding her tiny finger in her own.

Baby moved her head little as if agreeing her mother.

"Papa's Princess", Taani said smiling broadly at Muskan's gesture.

Cradling her close to her chest she started, "You know when we went for sonography, we both were so nervous, thrilled and excited.

I held your papa's hand throughout the whole process so tight that I left my nail marks on his palm."

She laughed a little remembering that scene.

"When we saw you on screen we were not able to figure out anything and Doctor then explained us your position. What we experienced can't be described in words when for first time doctor made us listen to your heartbeat. That was for the first time I saw your papa emotional. His eyes were misted. I know I was carrying you inside me so it was easier for me to connect with you emotionally but at that moment I felt you connected to him too when he placed his palm on my belly to feel you."

Then rollercoaster ride began, your papa never let me do anything. He did most of the work from home. Even slightest frown or pain of mine would leave him to worry. He used to do everything that we'll calm me.

Every night he used to talk to you, sharing from A to Z of everything. Even in his sleep he made sure we are fine.

He tolerated all my mood swings with smile. He used to massage my swollen feet with oil in night when I used to be asleep because I didn't let him do it when I used to be awake.

You Know I would have never known it if once my sleep would have not been disturbed by your kick. I was about to stop him but then love in his eyes stopped me. He was so engrossed in task in his hand to notice anything, carefully doing everything to not wake me up. You know I fell for him again."

He used to say that I'm his first baby and pampered me like one...Not actually... Taani blush a little while remembering all times when he treated her like baby, his grown up baby.

"Thank You sweetheart for waking me up that night!" she said caressing Muskan's cheek with back of her palm.

Muskan again darted her eyes towards door.

Noticing this Taani said, "Aww My baby...Papa will come soon"

"You know na he can't stay away from us for long. Remember na he never left us alone when you were inside me except once he had important work which needed his presence."

"We missed him a lot then, and I was not able to concentrate on anything."

She said to her princess when she lost in past.

It was sixth month of her pregnancy and she never wanted Rey to leave her side. She always wished his presence beside her. He obeyed her wish happily.

It was Sunday morning when they both were sitting in each other's arm enjoying the weather planning for baby's arrival.

When call came to him saying there is something which need him at any cost. So he had to leave them unwillingly. He left them for two days but not before asking everyone to take care of her for numerous times.

For those days they didn't get to talk properly due to network problem.

She was not able to concentrate on anything and above all her mood swings were not helping either.

In evening he informed he's coming back. This made her excited. In this excitement she hurried down stairs when her leg slipped.

She closed her eyes fearfully anticipating fall, clutching her bump when she screamed Rey's name fearing for her baby's safety.

Shiver ran thorough her body remembering happenings of that day. Her eyes filling with tears. She instantly brought baby close to her heart hugging her and showering her face with kisses assuring her that Muskan is fine mumbling apologies to her for her carelessness of that day.

"But your Papa as always came for us."

She again went in flashback.

When out of blue Rey came and balanced her.

She was so frightened, she held him and cried. He for the first time raised his voice on her. She had never seen him that angry.

When all settled down, she made him pay the price of getting angry on her though he was right.

"You know princess why I made your Papa those weird things as his punishment? I wanted him to forget that day's event. He was already tensed and then that event happened so I just wanted to take off his mind."

"You know Muskan he did everything happily as if knowing why I was doing that."

Muskan raised her tiny hand to her mother's cheek and touched it softly as if saying now everything is fine.

Taani was touched with her newborn's innocence.

"You agree to ma, Princess"

"Thank you Muskan for coming in our life and completing us. I can never forget your papa's reaction when he held you in his arms for the first time. Thank you Princess, Thank you so much. And one more thing we won't tell this to papa, not now. In future, maybe."

She placed her lips softly on her baby's lips expressing her gratitude.

"What's happening here? Why you get up? You need anything? Are you in pain? Should I call doctor" Bombarded Rey when he entered in her room and saw her sitting on bed.

She smiled at his concern.

Gave look to baby as if saying, see I told you he is so concerned.

"I'm okay, you come here", she pointed at the space beside her on bed. He was beside her in no time.

He wounded his one arm around her, pulling her towards him and by another caressed his princess head lovingly.

She leaned on his shoulder letting him hold her.

Turning his head towards her he kissed top of her head and said the thing which he never get tired of, "I love you shone...Thank you for filling my life with happiness. You both complete my world"

She snuggled more in his warmth and smiled in response.

"When are we going home. I don't want to be here Rey" She asked hating smell of all medicine and hospital.

"Soon, we are going to our home shona...That place is waiting for both of you", He said playing with his daughter's finger.

"Our new home which is surprise for you...Sorry to hide shona" He said in his mind.

At the same moment Muskan looked up in his eyes and smiled. As i saying I know Papa your surprise, I remember our conversation.

Rey was stunned for moment. Then shrugging his thoughts he bend down and planted kiss on Muskan's forehead and said, "I love you my princess".

Raising her head from his shoulder she turned her face towards him and placed her lips softly on his.

They Kissed each other. That kiss was slow yet passionate pouring their love, gratitude, happiness, excitement everything. They broke after sometime.

"I love you" both whispered in unison.

Smiling at each other they sat their engrossed in their small world.

God smiled from skies at the Picture perfect moment and blessed the family for their happy future.

=================================================

Aw, It was so beautiful <3
amezing os
soo cute
write more TR os 
aww so cute os
everything is so beautiful
super cute and lovely