ISHRA LOVE STORIES- POOH WRITING WORLD - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Please update ur stories dear waiting for them desperately. Please please 

Posted: 4 years ago

Plzzz  update soon 

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 13

Ishra settled on their car and drove away to the restaurant to enjoy their first ever dinner date. Ishita's mood had now changed but deep inside she was scared too ,as she knows Naina will try to bother her again then she thought to concentrate on their dinner date . Soon they were in front of a nice restaurant, Raman came out of the car and passed the key to vallet to park his car ,ishita was about to open the door but he stopped her then went to her side and himself opened the door for her then forwarded his hand asking for her's like a true gentleman . Ishita kept her hand over his and came out of the car,then both entered the restaurant hand in hand . Raman asked a table for two and both moved towards their table, Raman pulled chair for her ,she smiled fully in happiness and settled on the chair whike Raman took the seat across her . They had their dinner in complete harmony ,ishita felt super happy spending this time with him as they always spend time either in hospital or sometimes in his house . She never had chance to spend times like this and she was enjoying each minute of it as she was witnessing a totally different side of Raman . Soon their dinner ended and it was time for them to return home but she was still not satisfied, she wanted to spend more time with him and told same to Raman .He looked at the time and spoke " I agree we are enjoying but its pretty late and our parents must he waiting for us , especially your parents so I think we should return home ."

I- but its not that late aur waise bhi you are my fiance ,its not like I m roaming around with some random guy .

R- you are right but still we live in indian society where people don't look girls with good eyes who stays out late ,so I think you have to wait till our marraige to stay late at nights .

Ishita made a irritated face and spoke " aap bhi na amma se kam nahi ho ,she always says that too ."

Raman smiled and signalled her to sit in car and soon they drove towards her house , where both her parents were waiting for her . Amma got happy seeing Raman and called him inside ,she wanted to show their shopping to Raman but ishita saved him saying he is getting late to return back home.Raman bid adieu to iyers and went home .

Few days passed , ishra marraige was approaching near, ishita was happy as well as surprised to know that Naina hadn't tried to break their marraige, she didn't even tried to hurt ishita in any ways . Little did she know that ,Naina had tried a lot in these days but as Raman was keeping eyes on Naina's every move,she was not able to do any damage . 

Today Raman was waiting for all the intern to come ,so that he can take attendance and then go to his round ,to see his patient but ishita has not yet come . He tried to call her but she was not picking up her phone , finally he leave her and started takknh attendence as he was getting late. He took the attendances and then went to his rounds but his mind was on ishita as she had never done this . She always keep him informed about her whereabouts but today there is no information about her , which has made him more worried. 

He any how completed his rounds and went to his cabin and quickly called amma to know about ishita but it made him more restless as Amma told that ishita has left the house on same time as daily . She too got worry ,Raman anyhow calmed her down saying that he is going to search her . Saying so he hung the call ,he then ruffled his hair in frustation to figure out where he should search ishita.  He was still thinking when his phone rang, he peeped in the mobile and got happy seeing ishita's number flashing in the screen . He immediately received the call and asked " ishita you got me worried ,where the hell are you ."

Thats when he heard a painful moan " aah".

Raman got concerned listening to her and asked " ishita what happened, tum theek to ho ."

I(slowly)- no, can you please come and pick me up .

R- yeah I m coming ,but tell me what happened, where are you .

I- I will tell you everything but atfirst come here quickly ,bahut dard ho raha hai.

R- ok ok I m coming ,tell me where and please be safe .

Ishita told the place and raman immediately took his car keys and ran out of the hospital to get ishita.He kept driving for about twenty minutes ,then reached the place which ishita had said . He looked for her but couldn't found her ,so he called her, she told him to wait for her ,she is reaching him. Raman was very much confused with her behaviour and thought why she is behaving so strangely, he started looking in every direction for her . Thats when he listened sounds from other direction and turned back ,only to found ishita running towards him ,he too ran to her to catch her asap but before they reach eachother ,a well built man showed up in between them and caught ishita.  He then held her hand firmly and tried to drag her with him thats when Raman reached them and punched the man . He tutn towards Raman and spoke" Doctor you don't poke your nose in this ,you let us take her and we will not hurt you ,we are here only for her ."

Saying so he started dragging ishita again ,when Raman held her wrist and pulled her towards him ,making the man loose his hold over ishita . Raman hided ishita behind him and started fighting with the man, he punched the man so strongly that he almost flew and fall bit afar , he was turning to go when some more men showed up.They were running towards him to hit him with all his force but Raman too got ready to fight with all of them . They all jumped over him together but Raman too was ready ,he fought with all of them but he too got injured in process .After a long fight they finally manage to escape, though  Raman wanted to get hold of them to know why they are behind ishita but she insisted to run and save themselves . After they sat in the car Raman looked at ishita and asked heing concerned " kahi jyada chot to nahi lagi tumhe ".

I- no I m good ,but seems you are knjured badly . 

R- no I m ok ,lets  go from here quickly .

I- but how you will drive ,your hand is injured .

R- I will manage .

I- you come here ,I will drive .

R- no I can.

Ishita glared him and spoke " I know you are superhero but for now let me drive ."

Raman nodded and they exchanged the seat then ishita started driving.He instructed her to go to his house ,though ishita insisted to go to hospital but he told that his house is more safer than hospital. On the way he asked abiut the men but ishita told that she didn't had seen them before. 

I- when I left house to go to hospital ,I found that two men were chasing me , atfirst I thought I m just assuming but when they kept coming behind me ,I started running ,they too started running and get hold of me ,I hit them and ran,thats when I got banged with a car but I didn't stopped and ran again . I hided in a street and called you ,till that time I m hiding here and there escaping from them . 

R- if ypu don't know them then why they are chasing you .

I- I don't know ,may be they want to kidnap me .

R- but why ?

I- how could I know , I hadn't seen them ever .

R- from now ,till our marraige you are not going out from home .

I- what ? Raman its still 10 days ,how can K just live in house .

R- I will give your medical and assign your leave ,moreover you were already supposed to take a week leave , just extent it to ten days .

I- but I need to complete my shopping and other things. 

R- go with someone ,or if you don't find anyone just call me but you ard not going alone ,got that .

Ishita smiled feeling his concern for her and nodded in affirmation. Soon they were parked in front of his house .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Plzz sis update your stories  

Really miss you stories  very much

Plzzz.....

Update....

Sooon

Eagerly 

Waiting 

Hey dear.. after so many days got some time to read forum stories.. I just read "AB YAHAAN SE KAHAAN JAAYE HUM"  short story.. wow such a lovely story can't hold my self and read all parts in a go.. it made my day so thought to appreciate u for d wonderful work. 

- story of only 4 ppl with so much positivity,  trust carrying with them and showering on each other 

-So simple characters not having much complexity in their approach or thoughts

-this story inspires many of us with a point that spending and working on a relationship inspite of many odds will never go vain.  Wow kudos to ur underlying thought

- I loved the way ishra bond started from an accident to a unbreakable bond

- Wonderful narration, Good premise and plot selection.

- Thank u so much for the fabulous creativity.. keep up the good work

Last but not the least wish u lots of love and success... 🥰🤩😍😘🥰🥰🥰

Plzzzz update soon sis

Eagerly waiting 

Plzzz update sooon

Wow man awesome index and stories ... keep up the great work ❤❤❤❤❤