RAYA TS : TUM SAATH HO Last part on pg 5 update 24 dec 2015 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago

"There's something about childhood friends that you just can't replace "

He is sitting near the lake's shore No one love him his cousin makes fun of his tone his mom says when he ll grow up his speaking tone will automatically become like others but why not Now ???he thinks and his thought moves to his next a girl standing her arms crosses over her chest looking angry  ...

Tumala Naam tya hai (what is you name ) 4 years old Ram ask her in his stammering tone (baby tone) not able to make sentence in clear hindi  ...

She looks down at him "Mela naam Pliya hai (My name is Priya ) same age priya replies in same stammering tone yet angry tone..

Ale tum bhi meli talah totla bolti ho..tome sit with me (hey you also stammer like me...come sit with me ) Ram replies with Joy because he finds someone like him...

All her anger towards her friends and cousin who teased her over her stammers ( baby tone ) vanishes when she heard ram's voice someone like her...she sits next to him...

Tum taha lehti ho...(where do you live )..Ram asks her while take a stone and throws in lake...

Main...Wo...totaity ( society ) me Nelw Ghal hai Naa wo mela hai...(Me..i live that new house in society)  priya replies him...

Ohh To Tum  ho DO mele ghal ke baju wae ghal me lahne aaye the 4 din pele (so you ppl came to live next my house 4 days ago ) Ram asks her again

She nods her head...

Tum itnne dusse me kyu thi (why were u so angry )...ram asks innocently...

Wo mele ilitataing coutins and  tuch frienls aaye the unhone mude chilaya (wo mere irritating friends aaye the unhone mujhe chidya (some of my irritating cousin and friends came they teased me )

Ohh to tumko bhi tab tidate hai (so you are also teased by all ) Ram ask her again...

She nods tears brimming in her eyes Ram looks at her dont know what to do...

then His mother's face comes in front of him when Some teased him and he cried his mother cups his face and wipes his tears and takes him in hugs console him ...Hmm mute bhi yahi talna chahiye (hmm i should do this )

He cups her face and wipes her tears and takes her in his small hug She hugs him back

her cousin sister's face comes in front of her eyes when her cousin was hugging any boy at School she asked her cousin she said My boyfriend

both separated and Priya with the same innocence " Hum Gl-friend Boy friend " hai kya...(are we girlfriend boyfriend )

Ram looks at her thinksof his favourite Tv Advertisement of Mcdownland and mimics  in same tone

" No gl-friends Bahut demanding hoti hai Mude ye chahiye wo chahiye "(No girlfriends are so demanding i want this i want that )

priya laughs over his mimicry and she mimics too " But Mujhe to bus ek Mc aloo tikki chahiye "

(But i just want Mc aloo tikki )

Ram laughs too and continues his mimicry "ESA KYa then tik hai (Oh like this ok then ) then he shows her his cheeks he is thinking that like TV ad Girl kisses the boy on cheeks So priya ll kiss to

Priya laughs more on this...

He again points on his cheeks ...Priya shows him tongue and runs away towards  her house Ram too runs behind her...shouting her name

Pliya ...Pliya luto main bhi aa laha ru...(priya...priya wait for me i am coming too )

"Childhood is a journey not Race "

12 year later

"What the hell" i just taught you and you duffer forget it in seconds where the hell were you mind you brainless jerk" priya shouts on ram and throws his notebook on his face stands up and takes water and gulps in one go puts back the glass with huge thud sound and comes again on the bed where both ram and priya practising thier Maths Sums tomorrow their Maths Exam and Ram forget formula of (a+b)2= a2+b2+ab

Ram who hides his face behind the book pops his head like a scared kitten when he sees priya's Red Angry face and hides again

From last 12 year Priya and he is best buddy They went to same school and same class ram protected her from bullies and Priya did all his homework and school stuff to save him from his parents and teacher

Time passed like this but Both are inseparable Ram is far away from study but he is creative he wants to became an architect like this father but his biggest problem is Study upto class 9th Only priya saved him otherwise he ddnt even pass his 5th class exams Priya taught him one night before exams and he passed on boundaries but Apart from her best buddy Priya is so intelligent and Caring She wants to become Astronaut Ram teased her always that She ddnt even carry herself how she ll carry A Spaceship ...

Back to present

Priya comes seat in front of him catches his book and puts on bed  Ram looks at her...

"Give me your mobile " Priya extends her hand...

Ram knows what comes next  he puts his mobile in her hand without asking anything

She sees 4 message from sanjana and looks at him again "So here were your mind "

Ohh Ram how many times i told you she is 2 years older and dumbo failed 2 times in class 10 and still with us"

"She is Hot" Ram blurts out and bites his tongue...

Priya throws his phone on bed and says "then please go to her and she ll surly help you to pass this board exam " and winks

No No i swear  to our friendship i will concentrate on study now lets start again Ram tells her

How many times i told you not to take fake Swear of our friendship what If its break Priya yells him

Ohh that ll never happens thats why i he stops and looks at priya who is all red in anger

" Ram you are Pig" says this she hits him with pillow he yells in pain

2 hour later

READ HERE FULL

PART 1

TBC

Edited by Janilover - 8 years ago
Superb start...
Ram and Priya are always friends and Priya bossing him around..
Very funny..
Please continue soon๐Ÿ˜›
Young n child Raya awww so sweet n cute
In childhood two pure soul come closed to each other which made them so inseparable in their teenage.
awww. so sweet n cute. loved this RaYa very much.

pl continue
This is something most cute i've ever imagined ๐Ÿ˜Š just loved the way lil Raya talked in baby tone ๐Ÿ˜› Last scene ended so beautifully with very sweet lyrics of song โค๏ธ
And now u lazy + duffer + Ghajni writer ๐Ÿ˜ก complete this one or die somewhere ๐Ÿ˜ก don't keep us waiting and for God sake dont forget your own story you started๐Ÿ˜ก Got it   ๐Ÿ˜ก kill u ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by bubbleneetu

This is something most cute i've ever imagined ๐Ÿ˜Š just loved the way lil Raya talked in baby tone ๐Ÿ˜› Last scene ended so beautifully with very sweet lyrics of song โค๏ธ
And now u lazy + duffer + Ghajni writer ๐Ÿ˜ก complete this one or die somewhere ๐Ÿ˜ก don't keep us waiting and for God sake dont forget your own story you started๐Ÿ˜ก Got it   ๐Ÿ˜ก kill u ๐Ÿ˜ก

you thinks same as mine he hanged up so many stories i dont want to comment but this last lines ghajni and lazy attracts me as u r very right he forgets so many stories ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by Dhinchank

you thinks same as mine he hanged up so many stories i dont want to comment but this last lines ghajni and lazy attracts me as u r very right he forgets so many stories๐Ÿ˜ก

Exactly he is so duffer and lazy writer who don't care about his readers at all ๐Ÿ˜ก he is so annoying,starts every good story and leaves it incomplete ๐Ÿ˜ก if he is going to do same with this one( he'll surely do ) then i will definitely kill him ๐Ÿ˜ก
nice one bro...the song..is great and the TS to! really...superb...loved the cute 4 yrs raya...really..and here there friendship is unbreakable... super amazing.. next jaldi!!!
" I had a Flower for every time you made me Smile and laugh and i'd have garden to walk in forever"

4 year later 

PROM NIGHT PARTY 
Venue College Night 8pm 

Somewhere In College 

"He tried to kiss me" She says and hugs him hides her face in V of his Chest...he consoles her but Not able to console her she cries and cries in his arms ...

Ram slowly separates her from his Tugs her hair behind her ears lift her chin with his finger...
Bus bahut ro li ab ye sada hua thobda Dhoke aa(enough Now stop crying and wash your face ) Now i am your Partner for Prom and this time i ll kill you too if u stop me to punch Rajat and how many times i told you He is not good guy but you,you were so busy in making me jealous...

priya lift her eyes to see him...pure rage and jealousy on his face...She has no courage to reply him when he is angry...and yes she did asked Rajat for prom and make Ram jealous too...

Flashback

Ram with his hands in Sanjana's waist walks over to Priya and tap on her shoulder...
she turns and her eyes falls on Ram left hand around sanjana's waiste...she rises her eyebrows...

"What" Ram gives her look...

She ddnt replied any and Walks over to Rajat and drags him towards Ram and sanjana...Ram meet my prom partner 

"Rajat" 

Rajat stuns hear this he himself asked Priya in morning and she denied and Now she herself Announcing "Wow treat" he thinks...Ram loses his hand around sanjana and Grabs Priya's hand and drags her in corner...

"What the hell" you are not going with him..Ram barks on her...

"Who the hell are you deciding this",, priya replies him

"Let me remind you baby" i am your best friend and you ll do what i said

Oh Come out of your fantasy world from last one year  you have changed and your best friend too i suppose i was your best friend but Now sanjana replaces me..she turns crosses her hand over her chest fights woth her tears to fall down

He turns her by shoulder " No one can replace you and sanjana is just friend but You ,you are special" 

You liar i am noting coming to your this trap again Ram...and i am going to Prom with him...and thats Final and you go with your So called Girlfriend i dnt care all i care is About Rajat...ohh god he is so so..u know what i think he is Real man...perfect package...

"What the " Ram about to complete his sentence But Priya cut him off...

"Dont even try to Say next word About him Ram and Remember If u do anything to rajat i ll tell all your dirty secret to Uncle and Aunty including Cigarette and Rave Party too   " She points finger in his chest and leave stuns him with this avatar...

"Flashback End"

She lil stammers : i...i...am sorry 

Ram looks at her She is scared from the incident and From his anger too 
"Dont be Scared Come here" he says sternly and opens his hands and embrace her in his hug again slowly murmurs "okay now listen lets go to party i ll around you and If he comes nears you i am there to kill him " She looks at him from same position 

he reads her eyes and adds " your perfect package is not so perfect to lay hands on me Okay so don't worry "

"If you comes with me then What about Sanjana" She asks innocently 

"What about her" He rise his eyebrow 

"She ll feel bad that her boyfriend" 

READ HERE FULL 

PART 2