Age Limitations?! - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

No!! Till now we did'nt see Dr Abhijit Posting in Debate Mansion after christmas!!😭😭😭

I miss my dear friend a lot😭,still he is my best friend.My wishes to him.

Best Friend Poem

Forever 'Till the End,Your My Best Friend

By Cieara C. Hitt

If we ever seperate,
It'll have to be certain fate.
No matter what,your my best friend,
As the chant goes'Forever to the end'.
You are my very best friend...
When we fight,
I fight tears.
Not to mention my fears of losing you,
We may grow apart,
And drift away,
But I will always remember you as my best friend forever.
Always,
Like the chant goes,
Forever 'till the end,
You'll always be my best friend

</>

Wow nice poem....I just loved it....😊

awwwww... 😭

There indeed is no age limitation on loving / missing someone. My best blessings to your lovely friendhip Mythili! friendship is ageless.
i must say u come up with some great topics sowwyma(sowwie if i spelled it wrong) 😛 i totally agree with u...but it's not just indian alot of other races tend to think like this as well...most americans do not think like this...indian women have been surpressed forever...and i honestly think that most indian men are just plain old lazy!! they just need an excuse...so y not age??

srry if i offended n-e 1...im just speaking watz on my mind 😳

Originally posted by cRaZyGrL192

srry if i offended n-e 1...im just speaking watz on my mind 😳

No no go right ahead. It's good to have some pplz offended with watz on ur mind

Originally posted by Jatayu

No, no. Very much here. Just listening, for a change. And sharpening mytalons for the next strike.

Any news of Abhijit by the way?

Why did you wrote Moderator instead of sowmya 🤔 sarcastic huh 😈 😛

No news from Abhijit yet. Guess he is just listening for a change like you.....😛

Originally posted by sowmyaa

I have seen that we Indians have rules and limitations for our age. Like as we get older in late 30s or 40s or 50s or 60s we are not suppose to dress like this, widow who are around 40 are not seen dancing in weddings, women specifically limit themselves a lot. Like going for biking or doing exercise in public parks, or jogging when you are 40 or taking a dance class or even going back to school or studying is not that popular and if one try to do something they do become topic of gossip 😕 rather than setting an example. Do you think we have lot of restriction and barrier ourselves to age? Is it cultural? I have seen more Indians whining about their age as they grow older.
I must admit that I love Americans when they say "their life start after 40". I love their mentality of doing anything at any age. Literally anything 😆 Isn't that living life to the fullest? Or you think it is better to behave and do things that suits your age?

PS- I am not sure if everyone think like this, but this is just my observation that in India we do tend to be lot cautious about our growing age and limit and restrict ourselves and create this age barrier.

unless women over 35 are doing pilates and Jane fonda workouts i think its a good idea to keep them covered in fluffy clothing .. Same applies to Dance, gymnatics, ballet... men will have motion faintness otherwise.....😆😆

but doing anything else behind closed doors for personal pleasure is veri much valid..regardless of age 😊

Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago