Posted: 8 years ago

Anokha Bandhan

~~**~~

Genre:- Serial take-out, Family Drama

~~**~~

Forgive my typos

This starts from the last day of kidnapping after ArShi come back from the cliff. Payal, NK & Khushi trying to remove the false facade off of Shyam. It was during Rakhshabandhan so hope you all like it.

~~**~~

Here, Khushi & NK are trying to prove Khushi's innocence and Shyam's vice behavior but it seemed to be impossible for them.

Every member of the family had one same thought of whom to trust. The person who has been with them since 4 years or the one who, though, had spent less time with family but has always cared for everyone. They were in a daze of whom to trust. Either one is going to be broken with their decision, so they just were silent spectators.

"Di... Arnavji... Humara yakeen kijiye... Hum sacch keh rahe hain. Aapko Shyamji ne kidnap kiya tha..."[Di... Arnavji... Trust me... I'm saying the truth. Shyamji had kidnapped you...] Khushi tried making Arnav believe with desperateness in her voice.

"Yeh aap kya bakwaas bole jaa rahi hai Khushiji. Humne aapse humari sagaai tod di toh ab aap hume humari Raani Saheba se dur karna chahti hai??? Chii... Kis kisma ki insan hain aap. Apni khushi ki Liye aap aur kitna girre gi Khushiji. Hum aapki jaal mein nahi faase toh aapne Saale Sahab ko fasaa ke unse shaadi kar li... Humne toh humare sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha ki aap joh itni seedhi ladki lagti ho voh toh aap ho hi nahi. Humari galti thi ki Humne aap par vishwaas rakha... Agar humne aap par vishwaas nahi kiya hota toh shayad humari Zindagi mein aisa din aaya hi nahi hota..." [What nonsense are you saying Khushiji.I broke up the engagement with you, so you are planning to separate me from my Raani Saheba??? Chii... What a pathetic person you are. How more low would you stoop for your own happiness Khushiji! I didn't get struck in your trap so you trapped Saale Sahab & married him... Never in my dream had I thought that you, the one who seems to be innocent is just opposite to it. It was all my fault that I trusted you. If I wouldn't have trusted you maybe this day would never have come up in life...] Shyam accused Khushi with anger evident in his voice, eyes & posture. Everyone trusted him for a second with his lies that he was angry on Khushi for betraying everyone.. But.. But it was only Khushi who knew why Shyam was angry! He was angry bcoz he trusted her & told about Arnav's kidnap & now his plan backfired. His accusations were never based on the fake engagement but it always revolved around her betrayal towards him & saving Arnav from his death.

"Aap aise kaise..." [How could you just...] Shyam was going to say further but stopped himself for a minute or two as if analyzing the situation & coming up with something strong on his side.

"Aapko pata hain kya Khushiji? Aap Iss duniya ki sabse giri hui ladki hai... Humne aapne jaisi neech aur matlabi aurat apni puri zindagi main nahi dekhi..." [You know what Khushiji? You are such a low life... I have never seen such a selfish & creep woman ever in my life...] Shyam accused her without thinking twice. He expected the family to support him bcoz it was rarest of the rarest case when they would have heard their damad-ji hurling such abusive words to a woman.

Khushi looked up shocked at what Shyam said. She had been prepared for accusations from him & the family but pointing out finger at her character... Her nature was never expected. She was more shocked that no one yet believed her. She felt dejected, hurt, being stabbed with a sharp knife & what not...

Hopelessly, she looked at the only person she had ever lost her heart to. She was scared... Scared to see anger, disbelief, accusations, hate for her. She didn't have the courage to even spare a glance towards him but she did... She did that bcoz she wanted to know whether he still trusts Shyam over her or he did stand in his confession that he truly loved her.

Everyone was shocked to what Shyam said. They had never expected him to say these type of low words for a lady especially if she's Khushi. They have known her for a time being now & they can now be confident that this woman would never be able to do anything wrong for the family. She had always done things with & for a reason. Now they just wanted all this to end. They wanted the truth to come out.

NK & Payal who had been quiet as Khushi & Shyam started speaking felt a sudden anger seeping through them. They had hard time to control their anger. NK was already made aware of the situation they might face. So he was all silent yet he had made a mental promise to break a bone or two of his so-called jijaji who's hell bent on accusing his best friend cum sister.

Anjali was lost... She didn't know what & how to react. She was just so lost in her own world that she was unaware of what the present situation of this Shantivan was. She was standing blank near the sofa with her brother's support.

Arnav, who had recently confessed his love was nothing but seething in pure anger & hatred for that person. He wanted to strangle him to death but he controlled himself for long. No sooner did Shyam hurl the abusive words against Khushi than had ASR inside Arnav woke up.

Making Anjali settle on the sofa comfortably, Arnav taking long strides, in a second reached in front of Shyam & then echoed the voice of a strong slap.

Just a second later was heard another slap echoing around the whole mansion even bringing Anjali out of her world.

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri patni k baare main aisa bolne ki... Tum kaun hote ho meri biwi ko character certificate dene waale? Meri Di ko dhoka aur Khushi k saath aisa bartaav karne k baad tumne yeh soch bhi kaise liya ki Iss parivaar ka koi bhi sadasya tum pe vishwaas karega."[How dare you say something like this for my wife... Who are you to give my wife a character certificate? After betraying my Di & behaving like a slime with my wife, how can you even think that any of the family member would trust you.] Arnav with gritted teeth trying hard not to kill this person right then

"Saale Sahab humara bharosa kijiye humne aisa kuch nahi kiya..." [Saale Sahab trust me, I didn't do anything of such sort.. ] Shyam still tried his luck hoping against hope to at least find someone who could support him.

"ASR ko apni galti dohrana pasand nahi hai. Maine tumpe pehle vishwaas karke meri life k do important ladies ko hurt karne diya hai par ab nahi... Main tumhe apne ghar mein aur nahi jhel Sakta..." [ASR doesn't like to repeat his mistakes. In the past by trusting you, I have let you hurt two important ladies of my life but now no more... I can't bear you anymore in my house..] Arnav spoke as Khushi looked at him with tears of happiness forming in her eyes. He believed her... Yes!!! He believed her.

She felt supported when her husband trusted her... Thought not in the past but at least now. She felt like jumping in joy but somewhere she was still unsure of Anjali's reaction to all this. Since the time she has entered in with bruised Arnav, she had noticed Anjali to be silent. She was maybe in a shock... In a dilemma of whom to trust. She won't blame her for she too knows how much a wife trusts her husband... After all she too has trusted HIM with her life.

Arnav, who held Shyam's collar was about to drag him out was stopped by a familiar but blank & sharp voice.

"Rukiye Chotte..." Anjali spoke as she started taking steps towards them looking at both her brother & her husband.

"Di.. Don't tell me you still trust this slime... He isn't worth you Di. He deserves rotting in jail." Arnav spoke desperately wanting Anjali to believe him. He won't be able to see his sister again getting hurt by the vice man standing near him.

Eyes of all the members turned wide in shock as they saw the wicked man... The devil receiving the third slap of the day. This time it wasn't Arnav or Khushi but it was Anjali... Not Anjali Jha but Anjali Raizada, the proud sister of ASR.

"Raani Saheba..." Shyam stared at her in utter disbelief.

"Chup... Ayenda se hume kabhi Raani Saheba k naam se mat bulana... Hum aapki Raani Saheba nahi hai." Anjali spoke as she further continued "Anjali Singh Raizada naam he humara..."

"Raani... Humara matlab Anjali trust me... Humne aisa kuch nahi kiya. Yeh sab Khushiji ka..." [Raani... I mean Anjali trust me... I haven't done anything of such sort. This all is done by Khushiji...] Shyam tried harder to control his anger on these Raizada duo.

"Khabardar Jo aapne Khushiji ka naam apni gandi zubaan se liya to... Humse bura koi nahi hoga..."[Dare you say Khushiji's name from your filthy mouth. None would be the worst than me...] Khushi smiled with tears flowing down her eyes. She was grateful to Devi Maiyaan for giving her such a great family... Such a great sister.

"CHUP... bas koi aur kuch nahi kahega..." [SHUT UP... Now no one would say anything...] Shyam announced as he spoke with anger at its peek.

"What do you both Raizada siblings think of yourself? Do I look a punching bag to you that you go on slapping me. Remember I'm not Payal or Khushi who would bear anything given on their way... (Turning to Anjali) & you Raani Saheba... Oops.. Anjali Jha.. No why that too.. Anjali Raizada.. How can you even think that a person can fall in love with you... Y.o.u...a handicapped... Come out of your dream world Anjali bcoz no one in this world would love you. You must be thankful to me that I married you... (Turning to Arnav) control your anger my dear ex-saale Sahab... This anger would never help you. Don't you remember how taking advantage of your anger, I spined the wool around your eyes & you went on marrying Khushiji... Tsk..tsk... Tsk... Poor she.. Bechari didn't even know her fault for marrying such a devil." Shyam spoke as everyone except Arshi seemed shocked & confused with sudden revelation. They thought to ask them later. There was more important matter at hand for now.

"You, Arnav, you wanted to know na why I betrayed you. Then listen, I had married Anjali just for money. I had never loved her. In fact I was in never in love with her for these many years. It was just her bank balance that had kept me in this house to bear all these people. (Turning to Khushi) You know Khushiji, the first time I saw you I was so attracted to you. I had never felt like that for anyone other than you. That's the reason I had to let go off of the lavishness & I came to stay with you at your Buaji's place. I was ready to leave Anjali & money for you. But my bad luck, you came to know about me being married & you broke the engagement. I tried making you see my love for all this while but you're such a foolish person that instead of coming & staying with the person who loves you... You chose to spend your life's six months with the person who hates you..." Looking at the shocked faces of everyone Shyam continued further

"Don't be shocked Arnav. I know that you have married Khushiji just for six months which by the legal law ends in not more than a week. I knew it was bcoz of my lie you went behind marrying Khushiji just to save your Di's married life. I thought if I kidnap & kill you as planned, the property would be all mine along with Khushiji..." He spoke as his eyes showed the lust he had for Khushi. On seeing this look, Khushi felt scared and uncomfortable.

"Khushiji why do you have to poke your nose in every matter? What was the need to go behind my back & search for Arnav? Huh? What was the need to play with my feelings & emotions? I had just loved you but you.. You betrayed me. Answer me Khushiji... Why did you save Arnav when all he had done is just to hurt you & give you pain? He would have been dead by now if only you wouldn't have come there to save him..." Shyam spoke as he started taking dangerous steps towards Khushi. The family was shocked seeing this side of Shyam. Before Shyam could react towards Khushi, Mami, Aakash, Payal, NK & Arnav shielded her from the lustful anger filled eyes of Shyam.

But it seemed Khushi had some other plans today. She wasn't scared anymore of Shyam seeing her family supporting her.

*slap*

Poor Shyam. Today he is having the most horrible day. He's being slapped the forth time on the same cheek. :P

"Arnavji humare pati hai aur hum unse Pyaar karte hai. Unhe bacha ne k Liye hum apni jaan tak de sakte hai.. " [Arnavji is my husband & I love him. I can even give away my life to save him..] This small confession from Khushi and everyone was relived that it wasn't Khushi who betrayed. She was as always innocent & truthful.

"Chotte pls inhe humari nazro se dur le jaiye.. Hum inka chera tak dekhna nahi chahte..." [Chotte pls take him away from my sight... I don't even want to see his face...]

Everyone had gathered around in ArShi's room as the doctor just left checking on Khushi. Arnav had just followed the orders of Anjali to throw Shyam out. But as he came back, he saw Khushi swaying in air with her eyes half closed & her hands pressing the sides of her head as tightly as possible.

Not wanting to let her fall, he had run & taken her in his arms & there she falls unconscious. Everyone was shocked seeing her. The doctor after checking had just said that it was just due to stress, panic & some blood that she had lost while she was hit by stones at the cliff. After bandaging her forehead & prescribing the required medicines along with advice in how to take care of her, the doctor went away. It was then Arnav said the complete truth to the family from the time yet married till how she saved him & brought him back safe.

Anjali felt the guiltiest among all. Since a few days, she hadn't been treating her well yet she saved her brother & her from that inhuman creature.

Anjali came out of her thoughts as she felt some movement beside her. She saw Khushi trying to get up on the bed analyzing the situation. Anjali helped her sit upright & then suddenly hugged her taking her by surprise.

"Di... Kya hua??? Aap theek haina??? Di pls humari taraf dekhiye..."[Di.. What happened??? Are you OK??? Di pls look at me...] Khushi pleaded her not knowing the reason behind her tears whether they were for Shyam or some else reason.

"Hume maaf kar dijiye Khushiji... Humne aapke saath pichle kuch Dino se bahot bura bartaav kiya... Pls Hume maaf kar dijiye.." [Pls forgive me Khushiji... In the past few days, I treated you very badly... Pls forgive me...] Anjali cried harder feeling guilty for her actions.

"Di aap humse maafi kyun maang rahi hai... Aap to humari badi Behan ho aur badi Behan kabhi choti behan se maafi nahi maangti. Toh ab aap rona bandh kijiye aur hume ek acchi vali big si smile de dijiye..." [Di why are you apologizing to me... You are my elder sister & elder sister never apologizes to the younger one. So now just stop crying & give me your best big smile...] Khushi said as Anjali's lips broke into a smile that was pure and would remain unhindered as the devil black shadow hovering over her has gone...

Arnav came inside & joined them trying to make Anjali feel better & that did work. Suddenly Anjali jumped in joy clapping her hands.

"Kya hua Di??" [What happened Di??] Arshi inquired her for the sudden change of behavior.

"Chotte kal toh Rakhi hai.. Hey DM hum yeh din kaise bhool gaye? Hume 4. Rakhi banani hai. Aur humare pass waqt bhi kum hai... Chotte... Khushiji... Hum aapse baad mein baat karenge..." [Chotte tomorrow is Rakhi. How can I forget tomorrow's day? I have to prepare 4 Rakhi. I don't have much time too... Chotte... Khushiji... I'll talk to you both later...]Anjali was going to get you from the bed when Arnav voiced his doubt {that you all too might be having}

"Di we are only 3 brothers not 4" Arnav corrected her sensing her mistake.

"Hume pata hain ki humare 3 Bhai hain par Hume 4 Rakhi banani hai..." [I know I have 3 brothers but I have to make 4 Rakhis...] Anjali corrected him back & also added "Arnav Singh Raizada is not always correct" to which Khushi chuckled along with Anjali gaining an ASR look

"Par di aap ek Rakhi aur kise bandhogi??? Aur kaun hain jiske saath mujhe aapko share Karna padega???" [But Di who are you gonna tie the other Rakhi??? Who's the new one with whom I'll have to share you???] Arnav said with a cute pout looking like a small child who's asked to share his favorite toy with someone else

"Arey chotte tum Hume already unke saath share karte ho... Aur waise bhi hum aap dono KO ek jaisa hi Pyaar karte hain..." [Chotte you already share me with that person... & also I love you both equally...] Anjali said with a smile on a face. Her smile increased on seeing Arshi's confused gaze.

She added further, "Offo chotte rehno do...apne dimaag k ghode tum sirf apne business mein hi doda sakte ho... Humara kehne ka matlab yeh tha ki hum aakhir waali Rakhi humari pyaari si bhabhi cum behan Khushiji KO bandhenge... After all unhone humari raksha ki hain... Humesha humare saath rahi hain... Agar aaj Khishiji nahi hoti toh hume shayad sacch pata hi na hota... Aur waise bhi ek nanad humesha apni bhabhi KO Rakhi bandhti hai... Toh hum Khushiji aur Payalji dono KO bandhenge..." [Offo Chotte leave it.. Don't make your useless horses run so fast. They work only when it concerns business... I meant to say that the last Rakhi would be tied to Khushiji... After all she has saved me... Always had stayed beside me... I wouldn't have come to know the truth if it wasn't for her ...& also a sister in law ties a Rakhi to her sister in law... So I would tie Rakhi to Khushiji & Payalji...] Anjali spoke with utter honesty which brought tears to Khushi's eyes & she hugged Anjali tightly thanking her for understanding her & loving her like an elder sister does to her younger sister...

Arnav who was standing there silently sent a quick prayer to the Almighty to always keep them happy & together in whatever situation they are. He promised himself to always protect them & do all the possible things he could to make them happy. Finally the two most important women of his life were together STRONG & SAFE...

It's said that some relations on this Earth are stronger than blood relations. Three people came to know that & proved it to the world that indeed some relations are far better & stronger than blood relations.

~~**~~

P.S :- Please Do LIKE and COMMENT 

For PMs, buddy Kiddo_Star

ArShi FF: The Love Of My Life Do read if you want to.

Tomatoes and chappals are fully welcomed along with words abt the story. I'm waiting for ur replies.

Love,

Kiddo_Star

Edited by Kiddo_Star - 7 years ago
Wow great short story 
I really love your story so much and you are an amazing writer and 
Thanks for the pm
Are kiddo is not it the same is which you dedicate me once . I love it then and I love it now also
I'll be updating the other OS in the upcomg weeks. Hope you all enjoy this OS and the upcoming ones too
Decide one
1) Destiny's Game - An OS
2) Kahaani Muhabbat Ki Mukhtasar.
Edited by Kiddo_Star - 8 years ago
Ogggyyy🤗

Just loved this shot..truly a revived the memory of it kind again in my mind..

Hay yy eye. ..is snake ko uske karam ki sazaa mili. .I m truly on 7th sky.
Just loved the way u showcased the things here..

All seems perfect...The truth..The punishment. .The slap...The apology..The acceptance and finally the happily ever after👏⭐️

Loved it core especially asr ka character..His love n support is applaud worthy..
Mr stomach loves u for this only

UK FOODIE FF🤪
Loved the os 👏
Thank you for the pm 😃
Wonderful OS
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
Dis was a great os..