Wat d hell was wrong wid dat woman insulting Mahira :/

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
How cud she insult Mahira on being a widow?😡 I did not mind Mahira saying Zoya's dialogue of kapde n character. Mahira sud have added some more lines like her saying dat if widowers(vidhwa aadmi) can live their life normally after their wives die then why can't widows(vidhwa aurat) do d same. Armaan wud have added dat being a guest she sud behave like a guest instead of insulting d host n dirtying d environment wid her dirty taunts on Mahira. Wen Aahil married Sannu n was introducing his 2nd wife to d world no one questioned him. Wen Asad was marrying Tanveer while being married to Zoya(Asad-Tanveer fake marriage plan to expose her) no one questioned him. Wen Rashid cheated on Dilshad wid Shirin no one questioned him. But people only questions qomen. Dat idiotic woman told Mahira dat she is a woman & a woman sud be in her limits. I am very happy dat Mahira did not blamed Armaan for her insult as he made her wear dat dress but blamed dat insult on dat woman onl cuz she knew dat Mahira kabhi na kabhi khud apne aap se itna sajh-dhajkar aati thi tab bhi vo aurat uski aise hi insult karti thi so blaming Armaan was not right at all. If it was Asad in place of Mahira he wud have blamed Armaan for his insult more than dat woman.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Juhi I think u dont like Asad at all...Khair this kapade n charcter they played almost for 3-4 tyms in QH season1...Although same drama Mahira did answer her well...They should try smthg new!!!