Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
1.Harry Potter -J.K.Rowling
2.Alchemist - Coelho
3.Twilight - Stephanie Meyer
4.Me Before You - Jojo Moyes 
5.I,Romantic - Rajeev Jhaveri

There are like a gazillian more and its so hard to choose but these are the ones that are etched in my mind forever ❤️ I guess your firsts always remain your firsts ❤️ And Me Before You well lets not get me started 😆
-Nymeria- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. Harry Potter series - J.K.Rowling
2. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
3. Books by Khaled Hosseini (especially A Thousand Splendid Suns)
4. To Kill a Mockingbird
5. Can't decide - either the Bartimaeus Series (Jonathan Stroud), ASOIAF (George R. R. Martin), or The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman.

Okay, I cheated and put more than 5 books,😆 but not my fault. It's hard to select just 5 books. 😳
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1. Paulo Coelho Books.
2. Harry Potter Series. {Hats of to J.K.R's creativity! She rocks!}
3. to be added
4. Jane Austen - Pride and Prejudice. {I love Austen's style!}
5. Me Before You by Moyes, Where She Went by Forman.

There are definitely more books I wanna put there, btw the list is prone to frequent editing! 😆
Edited by Destiny_rose - 8 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amarantha

1. Harry Potter series - J.K.Rowling

2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3.Twilight - Stephanie Meyer
4. Jane Austen - Pride and Prejudice
5.I,Romantic - Rajeev Jhaveri

YOU HAVE READ I,ROMANTIC 😲
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
  1. Far from the Madding Crowd
  2. Adam Bede
  3. Pride and  Prejudice
  4. Vanity Fair
  5. Malory Towers Series by Enid Blyton
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1. Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
2. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzzane Collins
3. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
4. A walk to remember by Nicholas Sparks
5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

There are a lot more that I want to add but these five will do for now.
Edited by DelusionalMe - 8 years ago
Rictusempra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm bulleting them, 'cause I'd never be able to rank them. It is, as it is, a hard task to pick five; I love each one of these, almost equally. The characters live in me.

• The Winner Stands Alone / Veronica Decides to Die - Paulo Coelho
  • Rage of Angels - Sidney Sheldon {I heart this, almost pathetically. }
  • The Fault in our Stars - John Green
  • Harry Potter Series - JKR
  • Great Expectations - Charles Dickens

They're already six, instead of five, and yet I'd go on to say that you must give Paulo Coelho books a severe read. All of them, if possible. These two are my heaviest obsessions, but I'm pretty crazy about the rest too.

And when you're done with Coelho, jump on to Sidney Sheldon and ravish each one of his works too. No one in this fat, wide world can weave suspense the way this man does.

Toodles!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rictusempra

I'm bulleting them, 'cause I'd never be able to rank them. It is, as it is, a hard task to pick five; I love each one of these, almost equally. The characters live in me.

• The Winner Stands Alone / Veronica Decides to Die - Paulo Coelho
  • Rage of Angels - Sidney Sheldon {I heart this, almost pathetically. }
  • The Fault in our Stars - John Green
  • Harry Potter Series - JKR
  • Great Expectations - Charles Dickens

They're already six, instead of five, and yet I'd go on to say that you must give Paulo Coelho books a severe read. All of them, if possible. These two are my heaviest obsessions, but I'm pretty crazy about the rest too.

And when you're done with Coelho, jump on to Sidney Sheldon and ravish each one of his works too. No one in this fat, wide world can weave suspense the way this man does.

Toodles!

Hello there,
Great to meet another coehlo fan. It takes lots of in depth understanding and reading to get the feel of coelho's stuff 😆 He was one of my first authors and fav too ❤️ But am surprised to see Veronica decides to die as your fav coelho book it is generally alchemist for most people. 😆 Is it that good? I've begun the book but then i started something else and forgot about it. 😆 Have you read By the river piedra? Now THAT IS a love story worth your time and effort ❤️
Rictusempra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Hello there,
Great to meet another coehlo fan. It takes lots of in depth understanding and reading to get the feel of coelho's stuff 😆 He was one of my first authors and fav too ❤️ But am surprised to see Veronica decides to die as your fav coelho book it is generally alchemist for most people. 😆 Is it that good? I've begun the book but then i started something else and forgot about it. 😆 Have you read By the river piedra? Now THAT IS a love story worth your time and effort ❤️

Yolo!

Great to meet you, too!

Agreed. Coelho-books have this overwhelming depiction of SocioMoral issues of the mankind, taboo at times (Eleven Minutes, for instance), that they are subjected less to the liking of commoners.

I began with Brida, on a boring Summer afternoon. I was, obviously, mesmerised. Then I caught hold of The Winner Stands Alone. And  BAM - I was smitten! 😆 Later, I devoured on all of his books I could get my hands on.

Veronica Decides to Die is heavenly. You must, must read it. Actually, these three - By the River Piedra, Veronica Decides to Die and The Devil and Miss Prym - make up to a trilogy called 'And on the Seventh Day'. Though totally unrelated, as you must've realised, but they strive to be tales of Seven Days of the protagonist's life.
(For Pilar's life, you must've noticed.)

And yes, Piedra is truly a love story worth all the time and efforts. ❤️